Proof that Catholicism is true -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

ProgKing of the North

21st Century Schizoid Manchild
kiwifarms.net
Like someone or some group who joined a community and fucked it up, a person or group who joins a religion and changes it from its original concept. The homosexual mafia and Pagans messed with it to their liking.
It can’t always be someone else’s fault. This is like @Bleachedanoos blaming it on the Jews (wonder what happened to him, anyway?)

|I.nfo_N.eutral_A.gency|

1986-2019
kiwifarms.net
It can’t always be someone else’s fault. This is like @Bleachedanoos blaming it on the Jews (wonder what happened to him, anyway?)
How some people recognized a group of people are by the individuals who join it. The reason why Atheists always say that all religions are actually for "muh pedophiles" because of the history of leaders and followers of these religions.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Well I recently converted back to Catholicism so now I have confidence that Catholics will want to join my cause after reading my end times story knowing that I am Catholic. It will become as popular among Catholics as the Left Behind series is among Protestants.

On Catholic Answers, I asked about the issue of the Pope's contradicting each other on fetuses and someone gave an excellent answer that caused me to convert back to Catholicism.

So now that I am Catholic again, I now think that my plans for England are going to fulfill end times prophecy. Here is my current plan for England.

In order to coerce the monarch of the UK into giving royal assent to such a bill, the other European governments will need to be infiltrated by my society as well to make him or her do it under threat of invasion by the other European countries. As a side effect, my society will restore other fallen European monarchies such as France. The European kingdoms can elect a Holy Roman Emperor over them who will be the Great Monarch of Catholic prophecy who will liberate Constantinople and the Holy Land.
1. I'm Catholic, and what you're endorsing is entirely unCatholic, and the fact of this would be obvious to you if you were serious about theology. All mortal rulers are transient and meaningless; there is no "God-appointed line".
2. You blaspheme against Christ's own words: "Amen, I say unto you: none shall know the day nor the hour that the Son of Man shall come down from Heaven". So whose words are right: your's, or those of the Christ?
3. You also blaspheme in attempting to enact the eschaton: it shall be enacted when God decrees, not man.
4. Again, you blaspheme: how would your acts bring about Armageddon? Unless you believe your reinstated monarchical system shall be the Beast With Seven Heads, or the Beast in the Guise of the Lamb. Or unless you believe you are the Son of Man come down from Heaven to unite all the Christian people into one nation, in which case you are a blasphemer unto the utmost degree.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Catholic Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
1. I'm Catholic, and what you're endorsing is entirely unCatholic, and the fact of this would be obvious to you if you were serious about theology. All mortal rulers are transient and meaningless; there is no "God-appointed line".
2. You blaspheme against Christ's own words: "Amen, I say unto you: none shall know the day nor the hour that the Son of Man shall come down from Heaven". So whose words are right: your's, or those of the Christ?
3. You also blaspheme in attempting to enact the eschaton: it shall be enacted when God decrees, not man.
4. Again, you blaspheme: how would your acts bring about Armageddon? Unless you believe your reinstated monarchical system shall be the Beast With Seven Heads, or the Beast in the Guise of the Lamb. Or unless you believe you are the Son of Man come down from Heaven to unite all the Christian people into one nation, in which case you are a blasphemer unto the utmost degree.
1. In the Middle Ages, it was believed that monarchs ruled by the grace of God. That is supported by 1 Peter 2:13-17.
2. I never said that I know the exact day Christ will return. It will happen sometime after the Antichrist is slain by St. Michael the Archangel and according to Catholic prophecy, the Antichrist will come after the death of the Great Monarch. I never assigned a definite date when those events will occur.
3. And I believe that God is decreeing right now that it should be enacted and that I should help enact it just like he decreed that Joan of Arc enact the prophecy of the virgin that would save France.
4. It is Catholic prophecy that before the Antichrist, there will be a Great Monarch who will bring an era of peace. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Roman_Emperor

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
1. In the Middle Ages, it was believed that monarchs ruled by the grace of God. That is supported by 1 Peter 2:13-17.
2. I never said that I know the exact day Christ will return. It will happen sometime after the Antichrist is slain by St. Michael the Archangel and according to Catholic prophecy, the Antichrist will come after the death of the Great Monarch. I never assigned a definite date when those events will occur.
3. And I believe that God is decreeing right now that it should be enacted and that I should help enact it just like he decreed that Joan of Arc enact the prophecy of the virgin that would save France.
4. It is Catholic prophecy that before the Antichrist, there will be a Great Monarch who will bring an era of peace. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Roman_Emperor
So you are claiming direct revelation from God? That God has spoken unto you directly, or through the intercession of the angels and saints, and charged you with this? Every one prophesied was given their charge by God or an intercessory, save the Christ for obvious reasons.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
So you are claiming direct revelation from God? That God has spoken unto you directly, or through the intercession of the angels and saints, and charged you with this? Every one prophesied was given their charge by God or an intercessory, save the Christ for obvious reasons.
The fact that I will fulfill prophecy was put into my mind by either God or my guardian angel.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
The fact that I will fulfill prophecy was put into my mind by either God or my guardian angel.
All prophets and those prophesied had their status announced to them. The idea wasn't "put into their head": the Saints came before them, or an angel manifested themselves before them, shod with flames and crowned by the sun. What would make you different?
EDIT: And furthermore, if you believe your installed monarch would be the Last Good Emperor, why would you refuse to live under his reign, and instead live in this Godless land?

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
All prophets and those prophesied had their status announced to them. The idea wasn't "put into their head": the Saints came before them, or an angel manifested themselves before them, shod with flames and crowned by the sun. What would make you different?
EDIT: And furthermore, if you believe your installed monarch would be the Last Good Emperor, why would you refuse to live under his reign, and instead live in this Godless land?
Nostradamus didn't claim to have a direct visitation by angels or saints when he made his predictions that later came true so he too had it put in his head. And I probably will move to England when the Great Monarch is put on the throne.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Nostradamus didn't claim to have a direct visitation by angels or saints when he made his predictions that later came true so he too had it put in his head. And I probably will move to England when the Great Monarch is put on the throne.
1.Nostradamus didn't consider himself a prophet: his works were mostly compilations of alleged revelations from God by the saints and the more ambitious claims of necromancers. You are ignorant of Nostradamus.
2. The methods by which he made his personal predictions were heretical: astrology is a kind of divination, and therefore is witchcraft and an abomination. Necromancy is even worse. To say Nostradamus was a prophet and cite him for your own motive is to endorse the use of the Devil's tools and to proclaim your allegiance as belonging to Satan. If you have any true dedication to the Church, you will recant your blasphemies in this manner.
3. Many of his prophecies are so steeped in vague symbolism that they can be interpreted to mean anything: this is a common tool of charlatans and Satan both, to delude. True prophecy, as charged by God, is clear. Joan of Arc was told by the saints that she would liberate France, and so she did.
4. With this established, I again ask you: did the angels or saints come before you with a vision?

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
1.Nostradamus didn't consider himself a prophet: his works were mostly compilations of alleged revelations from God by the saints and the more ambitious claims of necromancers. You are ignorant of Nostradamus.
2. The methods by which he made his personal predictions were heretical: astrology is a kind of divination, and therefore is witchcraft and an abomination. Necromancy is even worse. To say Nostradamus was a prophet and cite him for your own motive is to endorse the use of the Devil's tools and to proclaim your allegiance as belonging to Satan. If you have any true dedication to the Church, you will recant your blasphemies in this manner.
3. Many of his prophecies are so steeped in vague symbolism that they can be interpreted to mean anything: this is a common tool of charlatans and Satan both, to delude. True prophecy, as charged by God, is clear. Joan of Arc was told by the saints that she would liberate France, and so she did.
4. With this established, I again ask you: did the angels or saints come before you with a vision?
1. I'll do more research on Nostradamus but it seems like the accusations of witchcraft come from Protestants.
2. A Christian practice that can be used for divine revelation is mysticism which ranges from ecstatic vision to simple religious contemplation which was what I was doing when I realized that I am going to fulfill end times prophecy.

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
1. I'll do more research on Nostradamus but it seems like the accusations of witchcraft come from Protestants.
2. A Christian practice that can be used for divine revelation is mysticism which ranges from ecstatic vision to simple religious contemplation which was what I was doing when I realized that I am going to fulfill end times prophecy.
1. The man engaged in astrology, self-professed. Read his own letters. Reading omens in the sky is one of the specific biblical definitions of witchcraft. Just because a Protestant accuses someone of sin doesn't mean they are blameless. Use the brain God gave you for once.
2. Not all things you think in contemplation are true: indeed, in contemplation myself I have often faced my inner demons masquerading as angels. Revelation is always, in every record of saint and prophet, vouchsafed in ecstatic vision, or accompanied by a miracle. I defy you to find a record that contradicts this.
3. With this, once more I say unto you: testify to the mark that shows this is divine revelation, and not the echo of your ego off the back of your skull, or a seductive vision from the Prince of Lies.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
1. The man engaged in astrology, self-professed. Read his own letters. Reading omens in the sky is one of the specific biblical definitions of witchcraft. Just because a Protestant accuses someone of sin doesn't mean they are blameless. Use the brain God gave you for once.
2. Not all things you think in contemplation are true: indeed, in contemplation myself I have often faced my inner demons masquerading as angels. Revelation is always, in every record of saint and prophet, vouchsafed in ecstatic vision, or accompanied by a miracle. I defy you to find a record that contradicts this.
3. With this, once more I say unto you: testify to the mark that shows this is divine revelation, and not the echo of your ego off the back of your skull, or a seductive vision from the Prince of Lies.
1. You made a good point about Nostradamus.
2. I will ask if revelation is always given in ecstatic vision or accompanied by a miracle on Catholic Answers in order to see if I had divine revelation. What is true according to revelation experienced by many mystics is that regardless of whether my plans work or not, eventually there will be an era of prosperity for the Church where rightful Catholic monarchy in England and Europe will be restored since there will be a Last Roman Emperor ruling over the monarchs of Europe.

Last edited:
  • Autistic

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
I made a post on Catholic Answers and according to the users there, divine revelation can come in many forms at any time.

• Autistic

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
1. You made a good point about Nostradamus.
2. I will ask if revelation is always given in ecstatic vision or accompanied by a miracle on Catholic Answers in order to see if I had divine revelation. What is true according to revelation experienced by many mystics is that regardless of whether my plans work or not, eventually there will be an era of prosperity for the Church where rightful Catholic monarchy in England and Europe will be restored since there will be a Last Roman Emperor ruling over the monarchs of Europe.
I made a post on Catholic Answers and according to the users there, divine revelation can come in many forms at any time.
You are turning to an online answer board regarding this? When I have theological questions, I speak to my pastor. If he is stumped, he recommends I talk to a friend of his who holds a doctorate in Catholic Theology and is a member of the Order of Preachers (aka the Dominican monks). The last place I would turn for advise is an online site.
I suppose there is no saving one who runs gleefully into Satan's arms because he would rather hear honeyed lies over bitter truths.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
You are turning to an online answer board regarding this? When I have theological questions, I speak to my pastor. If he is stumped, he recommends I talk to a friend of his who holds a doctorate in Catholic Theology and is a member of the Order of Preachers (aka the Dominican monks). The last place I would turn for advise is an online site.
I suppose there is no saving one who runs gleefully into Satan's arms because he would rather hear honeyed lies over bitter truths.
What confuses me is that earlier in this thread you were an atheist who criticized the morals of Christianity. Did you convert recently?

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
Cite where I said I was an atheist, please.
I assumed you were because of your Anti Christian comments. Here is one of them.
Incorrect, animals do not have spiritual souls and lack spiritual existence. They do not go to heaven or hell because they cease to be upon death. This is basic Catholic doctrine, and you are wholly ignorant of it.

Miracles can be explained as coincidence, delusion, or the work of evil spirits. A religion should be judged on the strength of its logical arguments, and in that case, the teachings of the Buddha are the most worthy faith, as they are based on reason and observation about the world.
The principles of reason also show that your conception of God is unworthy of worship. Let us say there are two men: the first lives a life without harming another living soul. His every breath in life is devoted to benevolence, peace, and the ending of suffering. He does not eat meat, gives all he makes that he does not need to live to the poor, does not drink or swear or do any other thing to abuse his body or others, and has not even had an evil thought pass into his mind. However, he lived in a circumstance where he could have become Catholic and did not, because his one exposure to the faith was an evil and lecherous priest.
The second man is a drunk, a rapist, a thief, and a murderer. Throughout all of his life, he has abused others and himself. He is a vile and debased creature, a stain upon the earth. However, as he lay on his deathbed, he called for a priest, gave confession, and begged God for forgiveness.
According to your own faith and your own words, the first man will be sent to Hell and suffer eternally because he did not submit to the will of the evil priest and become baptized, while the second will go to heaven. It is clear, then, that virtue and vice do not truly matter to your God, only a servile attitude towards Him. You could be the most wicked of men, but so long as you fell to your knees at the end of your life and made a show of devotion, you would be saved. You could be the purest and most noble soul, but if you did not, you would be damned.
So what caused you to convert?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino