Proof that Catholicism is true -

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I assumed you were because of your Anti Christian comments. Here is one of them.

So what caused you to convert?
These are only anti-Christian comments if you believe your own narrow conception of Catholic doctrine is the only possible expression of the faith.
I will admit to being hyperbolic when it comes to Buddhism: Catholicism, obviously, has strong arguments as well. I would argue that based purely on logic, Buddhism is the most appealing faith to me, but the community of the Church that I was raised in, I feel, is a better fit for me.

Jesuit writings say that if one is Catholic in their heart, they do not need to convert to enter into a covenant with God. Likewise, if someone confesses their evil in life, but does not mean it in their heart, then they will not be spared Hell. Your interpretation of what I wrote is like your understanding of your supposed faith entire: facile. It takes so little to move your heart, by your own admission, from the Church to apostasy and back again. But even then, it seems to me that your faith doesn't actually matter to you: serving your delusion of installing the "true" King of England is the only good in your heart. Even when you forsook your faith, you believed that you should force people into obeying the Church because reconverting England by force is part of whatever disease is in you.
You do realize that your plan will require you to piss on almost every single one of the Ten Commandments and the doctrine of the Church for the past 500 years, right? Oh, wait, since you believe God chose you for this, you think you have carte blanche to disobey the laws of God.
I wonder: if, by some insane chance, your plan manages to get anywhere near completion, and the pope condemns your actions, will you obey his writ? Or will you proclaim yourself antipope?

• Feels
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
These are only anti-Christian comments if you believe your own narrow conception of Catholic doctrine is the only possible expression of the faith.
I will admit to being hyperbolic when it comes to Buddhism: Catholicism, obviously, has strong arguments as well. I would argue that based purely on logic, Buddhism is the most appealing faith to me, but the community of the Church that I was raised in, I feel, is a better fit for me.

Jesuit writings say that if one is Catholic in their heart, they do not need to convert to enter into a covenant with God. Likewise, if someone confesses their evil in life, but does not mean it in their heart, then they will not be spared Hell. Your interpretation of what I wrote is like your understanding of your supposed faith entire: facile. It takes so little to move your heart, by your own admission, from the Church to apostasy and back again. But even then, it seems to me that your faith doesn't actually matter to you: serving your delusion of installing the "true" King of England is the only good in your heart. Even when you forsook your faith, you believed that you should force people into obeying the Church because reconverting England by force is part of whatever disease is in you.
You do realize that your plan will require you to piss on almost every single one of the Ten Commandments and the doctrine of the Church for the past 500 years, right? Oh, wait, since you believe God chose you for this, you think you have carte blanche to disobey the laws of God.
I wonder: if, by some insane chance, your plan manages to get anywhere near completion, and the pope condemns your actions, will you obey his writ? Or will you proclaim yourself antipope?
Oh I get it, your culturally Catholic but you are not sure whether Buddhism or Catholicism is the true religion. Catholicism has a greater number of miracles, visitations by angels and saints, and visions of the afterlife so there is more evidence of Catholicism than Buddhism.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church clearly teaches that baptism, faith, good deeds, and penance are necessary for salvation. I agree that someone must mean it in their heart when confessing their sins in order to be forgiven. I was saying earlier in this thread that it is Catholic belief that even the worst of sinners can be forgiven if they truly confess their sins.

What caused me to apostatize and then reconvert because I have my faith because of the evidence for Catholicism. I apostatized when Fagatron showed me evidence against Catholicism and reconverted when I found answers.

And does my plan to restore traditional Catholic monarchy go against the 10 Commandments and Catholic doctrine? The Church condemned the revolutions that overthrew the monarchies and their ideology. A great example is the Syllabus of Errors. My society will also infiltrate the Church so that an agent is elected Pope so that the Church will restore its pre-Vatican II traditions and support my actions. A good result will be that the Church will defrock clergy involved in the sex abuse scandals. So if you care about the children, you should support my cause.

• Autistic
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Oh I get it, your culturally Catholic but you are not sure whether Buddhism or Catholicism is the true religion. Catholicism has a greater number of miracles, visitations by angels and saints, and visions of the afterlife so there is more evidence of Catholicism than Buddhism.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church clearly teaches that baptism, faith, good deeds, and penance are necessary for salvation. I agree that someone must mean it in their heart when confessing their sins in order to be forgiven. I was saying earlier in this thread that it is Catholic belief that even the worst of sinners can be forgiven if they truly confess their sins.

What caused me to apostatize and then reconvert because I have my faith because of the evidence for Catholicism. I apostatized when Fagatron showed me evidence against Catholicism and reconverted when I found answers.

And does my plan to restore traditional Catholic monarchy go against the 10 Commandments and Catholic doctrine? The Church condemned the revolutions that overthrew the monarchies and their ideology. A great example is the Syllabus of Errors. My society will also infiltrate the Church so that an agent is elected Pope so that the Church will restore its pre-Vatican II traditions and support my actions. A good result will be that the Church will defrock clergy involved in the sex abuse scandals. So if you care about the children, you should support my cause.
I am Catholic; I'm confirmed Catholic. Your facile understanding of Catholic tradition, your self-righteous sedevacantist rot that would move the Church away from being a more pure reflection of God's will on Earth, and the fact that you would desecrate the Holy See in the name of your crusade all indicate that not only are you not Catholic: you would likely never be Catholic.
If I didn't have other things to tend to, I would make you your own thread: you so self-evidently deserve one.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
I am Catholic; I'm confirmed Catholic. Your facile understanding of Catholic tradition, your self-righteous sedevacantist rot that would move the Church away from being a more pure reflection of God's will on Earth, and the fact that you would desecrate the Holy See in the name of your crusade all indicate that not only are you not Catholic: you would likely never be Catholic.
If I didn't have other things to tend to, I would make you your own thread: you so self-evidently deserve one.
First of all, I am NOT sedevacantist. I accept all post Vatican II Popes as legitimate Popes and I am in fact a big fan of former Pope Benedict XVI because he was the most conservative of the post Vatican II Popes. The Church right now is not a pure reflection of God’s will on Earth because many priests have violated basic morality by molesting and raping children and the wicked Pope Francis has not been taking action to stop it. He has also promoted heresy. https://thehill.com/policy/international/441558-catholic-conservatives-say-pope-francis-is-a-heretic-causing-one-of-the

Causing the election of a holy traditionalist Pope who will fix the Church’s problems is not desecrating the Holy See.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
First of all, I am NOT sedevacantist. I accept all post Vatican II Popes as legitimate Popes and I am in fact a big fan of former Pope Benedict XVI because he was the most conservative of the post Vatican II Popes. The Church right now is not a pure reflection of God’s will on Earth because many priests have violated basic morality by molesting and raping children and the wicked Pope Francis has not been taking action to stop it. He has also promoted heresy. https://thehill.com/policy/international/441558-catholic-conservatives-say-pope-francis-is-a-heretic-causing-one-of-the

Causing the election of a holy traditionalist Pope who will fix the Church’s problems is not desecrating the Holy See.
Directly infiltrating the Church and restructuring it in a way you see fit is taking God's house and redesigning it to please Man; you, in particular. No matter how holy you are, you are not wiser than God.
Cue you getting another convenient intuition that justifies this. You make Martin Luther look like Thomas Aquinas.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Directly infiltrating the Church and restructuring it in a way you see fit is taking God's house and redesigning it to please Man; you, in particular. No matter how holy you are, you are not wiser than God.
Cue you getting another convenient intuition that justifies this. You make Martin Luther look like Thomas Aquinas.
But I believe that fixing the Church’s problems will please God. I am sure God is outraged with the corruption and sex abuse just like he was outraged with the Pharisees for their corruption, hypocrisy, and pride.

It was the Freemasons who infiltrated the church and redesigned it to please man. I will undo the damage they caused.

• Autistic

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
But I believe that fixing the Church’s problems will please God. I am sure God is outraged with the corruption and sex abuse just like he was outraged with the Pharisees for their corruption, hypocrisy, and pride.

It was the Freemasons who infiltrated the church and redesigned it to please man. I will undo the damage they caused.
You're demented and I deeply regret engaging you seriously in any way, shape, or form. Seek help, or, failing that, walk into the nearest Catholic Church and declare that they're all heretics and you're God's new prophet.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Dude really sucks at getting people on his side. I don't know how he will be able to recruit secret agents to fix the Catholic church and British monarchy.
It is inevitable. I will raise my children to support my cause, they will teach their friends to support my cause, and the process will continue for generations until my society is big enough for my plan to be implemented even if it happens after I'm deceased.

Maltninja

kiwifarms.net
It is inevitable. I will raise my children to support my cause, they will teach their friends to support my cause, and the process will continue for generations until my society is big enough for my plan to be implemented even if it happens after I'm deceased.
Are you married?

Tetraphobia

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you explain the fact that the population of Silvuna converted back to Catholicism. This proves that the apparition is real and that Catholicism is true. I pray that this information will cause you to join the true church.
That story is impressive and all, but really a few sheeps and a mere city converting back?
my nigga Martin Luther shitposted on a couple of walls and converted the entirety of northern europe to his cause

the Catholics really gotta step up their games

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
That story is impressive and all, but really a few sheeps and a mere city converting back?
my nigga Martin Luther shitposted on a couple of walls and converted the entirety of northern europe to his cause

the Catholics really gotta step up their games
But Martin Luther did not convert northern Europe by performing miracles, he was successful because the northern European rulers supported him for political reasons. Catholicism has far more documented miracles than Protestantism.

Tetraphobia

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Martin Luther did not convert northern Europe by performing miracles, he was successful because the northern European rulers supported him for political reasons. Catholicism has far more documented miracles than Protestantism.
shitposting > miracles

maybe the pope should try shitposting to impress more northern european rulers

edit: if the pope did things like this, I'd support him.

He should also claim he have some gold plates and look into a hat while telling someone to write down what those gold plates say
I'm sure that'd convince a lot of people

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
@Senior Lexmechanic I am going through one of the worst times in my life. The Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup despite doing so well in the playoffs.

What is worse, is that after doing research I have a dreadful feeling that it is my fault. I found out that the Age of Peace will begin in 2038, meaning that 2038 will be when the Great Monarch finishes his conquests.

Since 2038 is too soon for my planned society to grow, this means that it is God not me who will restore rightful Catholic monarchy. I now have the feeling that God had the Bruins lose the Stanley Cup to punish me for my pride of thinking that I'm a prophet who will enact the end times.

So, now I am going to write an end times story where me and Pomme's first born son Jacob Harrison Jr. is a knight serving the Great Monarch.

• Autistic

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
@Senior Lexmechanic I am going through one of the worst times in my life. The Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup despite doing so well in the playoffs.

What is worse, is that after doing research I have a dreadful feeling that it is my fault. I found out that the Age of Peace will begin in 2038, meaning that 2038 will be when the Great Monarch finishes his conquests.

Since 2038 is too soon for my planned society to grow, this means that it is God not me who will restore rightful Catholic monarchy. I now have the feeling that God had the Bruins lose the Stanley Cup to punish me for my pride of thinking that I'm a prophet who will enact the end times.

So, now I am going to write an end times story where me and Pomme's first born son Jacob Harrison Jr. is a knight serving the Great Monarch.
You have learned exactly the wrong lessons from all of this, chief of which is the idea that God would fuck with the Stanley Cup to punish you personally.
If this is one of the worst times of your life, you are very very fortunate.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino