Proof that Catholicism is true -

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
I've always liked the idea that the one true faith was one held by some random group of nomads who got wiped out like 3,000 years ago and aren't even in the history books, personally.
What is amazing is that there is archaeological evidence of the supernatural events in the Old Testament and the Exodus.

This shows an extra biblical source that mentions the 10 plagues in Egypt.

https://www.gotquestions.org/evidence-ten-plagues.html

Scientists also conclude that the plagues happened.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/7530678/Biblical-plagues-really-happened-say-scientists.html

And here is evidence of the Exodus from Egypt.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/exodus/exodus-fact-or-fiction/

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
I have a very important question for non Catholics here. What evidence for Catholicism do you need in order to convert? I can help find that evidence for you.

Bleachedanoos

kiwifarms.net
It can’t always be someone else’s fault. This is like @Bleachedanoos blaming it on the Jews (wonder what happened to him, anyway?)
>Dude it rained everyday this week
>Derp are u gonna say it rained daily you can't say it rained all week u antirainist

Kill yourself faggot

This is an edgier Reddit stop pretending you're cool

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I have a very important question for non Catholics here. What evidence for Catholicism do you need in order to convert? I can help find that evidence for you.
Honestly? I don’t think a human can convince me that any religion is correct, Catholicism included. It would pretty much take an actual spiritual experience at this point for me to convert to a religion.

I know this sounds kinda fedora-y and I don’t mean to belittle anyone’s religion with it, but I don’t think humans quoting books or stats at me will do anything.
>Dude it rained everyday this week
>Derp are u gonna say it rained daily you can't say it rained all week u antirainist
The fuck does this even mean?
Kill yourself faggot
No u
This is an edgier Reddit stop pretending you're cool
And yet we trigger your shut-in hateful ass pretty damn easy

Last edited:
  • Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Bleachedanoos

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? I don’t think a human can convince me that any religion is correct, Catholicism included. It would pretty much take an actual spiritual experience at this point for me to convert to a religion.

I know this sounds kinda fedora-y and I don’t mean to belittle anyone’s religion with it, but I don’t think humans quoting books or stats at me will do anything.

The fuck does this even mean?
Ok then here is how you can have a spiritual experience that can convert you to Catholicism.

While I would never advise a Catholic to do this as it is a mortal sin, since you are already a grave sinner, I am advising you to do this as a means of converting. Get an ouija board, summon demons multiple times which will prove Christianity since demons are a Christian belief, then get Christians to drive out demons. Measure the effectiveness of Christians of different denominations and you will see that the Catholic priests do the best job at driving out the demons.

Last edited:

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Catholicism is just a false church, the true way to God is through the oldest church.
The Coptic Church. The True Church.
>coptic
>oldest church

begomeordodox.jpg

Ok then here is how you can have a spiritual experience that can convert you to Catholicism.

While I would never advise a Catholic to do this as it is a mortal sin, since you are already a grave sinner, I am advising you to do this as a means of converting. Get an ouija board, summon demons multiple times which will prove Christianity since demons are a Christian belief, then get Christians to drive out demons. Measure the effectiveness of Christians of different denominations and you will see that the Catholic priests do the best job at driving out the demons.
>lmao go murder someone, I would never tell a catholic to commit a sin, but ur already going to hell lmao.
Jesus Christ how could someone misunderstand Christianity this badly.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
>coptic
>oldest church

View attachment 821145

>lmao go murder someone, I would never tell a catholic to commit a sin, but ur already going to hell lmao.
Jesus Christ how could someone misunderstand Christianity this badly.
You made a good point. Anyway, the Catholic Church is the oldest church because the so called Orthodox Church broke away from the Catholic Church in the 11th century despite the fact that the authority of the Pope has been recognized by the Church fathers. https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-authority-of-the-pope-part-i

Basil II

kiwifarms.net
You made a good point. Anyway, the Catholic Church is the oldest church because the so called Orthodox Church broke away from the Catholic Church in the 11th century despite the fact that the authority of the Pope has been recognized by the Church fathers. https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-authority-of-the-pope-part-i
All of the Apostles were equal before Christ, therefore all the Patriarchs as well, the former Patriarch of Rome is Primus Inter Pares which means he commands a little more respect, and takes preference over the others, but is not superior or hold authority over the other Patriarchs, the schism was caused by the Bishop of Rome's greed and lust for power.

Furthermore

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
All of the Apostles were equal before Christ, therefore all the Patriarchs as well, the former Patriarch of Rome is Primus Inter Pares which means he commands a little more respect, and takes preference over the others, but is not superior or hold authority over the other Patriarchs, the schism was caused by the Bishop of Rome's greed and lust for power.

Furthermore
If the Pope did not have authority over the other patriarchs then how do you explain cases where Pope Victor excommunicated the Bishops of Asia Minor and while many Bishops criticized this action, none of them claimed that he didn’t have the authority to excommunicate.

This quote from Saint Cyprian of Carthage says that the Church has a single chair given to the apostle Peter. If the Apostles were equal, then there would be multiple chairs.
On him [Peter] he builds the Church, and to him he gives the command to feed the sheep [John 21:17], and although he assigns a like power to all the apostles, yet he founded a single chair [cathedra], and he established by his own authority a source and an intrinsic reason for that unity. Indeed, the others were also what Peter was [i.e., apostles], but a primacy is given to Peter, whereby it is made clear that there is but one Church and one chair.

Basil II

kiwifarms.net
@Basil II Is it just me or is the trolling on the website becoming more sophisticated?
I don't think this is a troll tbh, a troll would be someone like @Ron /pol/, OP is an actual lolcow. You can tell by his posting style and obsession, how this could be called trolling is beyond me. No one is really angry and he's just making himself look like a fool.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Here is logical reasoning that leads one to conclude that Christianity is true.

Jesus is uniquely the only messiah claimant to claim to be the son of God. If Jesus was not the son of God, why would he say something so controversial that would cause many Jews to reject him? If he was a fraud trying to gain followers, he would also try to rebel against the Roman Empire to get Jews to believe he is the messiah. However he did not.

If Jesus was not the messiah who established a new covenant, why would the early Christian Jews want to include Gentiles into their religion if they were raised thinking that they were the chosen people?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Here is logical reasoning that leads one to conclude that Christianity is true.

Jesus is uniquely the only messiah claimant to claim to be the son of God. If Jesus was not the son of God, why would he say something so controversial that would cause many Jews to reject him? If he was a fraud trying to gain followers, he would also try to rebel against the Roman Empire to get Jews to believe he is the messiah. However he did not.

If Jesus was not the messiah who established a new covenant, why would the early Christian Jews want to include Gentiles into their religion if they were raised thinking that they were the chosen people?
Pretty sure if you go to any reputable loony bin you'll find quite the collection of folks claiming to be the son of God

To quote the great Mark Knopfler, "two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong"

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
To ban usury for the goyim and have banking monopoly. The Christianity is the oldest gay op. Open your eyes sheeple.

Reactions: Tryphaena

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure if you go to any reputable loony bin you'll find quite the collection of folks claiming to be the son of God

To quote the great Mark Knopfler, "two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong"
While many people in ancient times claimed to be demigods, Jesus was the first man to claim to be the son of God and a part of the trinity of God at the same time. The later claimants are copycats.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
To ban usury for the goyim and have banking monopoly. The Christianity is the oldest gay op. Open your eyes sheeple.
History shows your conspiracy theory is wrong. Christian nations banned usury for everybody including the Jews and in nations like England, when many Jews violated the usury laws, they were banished. I’m not antisemitic because I am not blaming all Jews and I know that there are many goyim bankers too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino