Proof that Catholicism is true -

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
History shows your conspiracy theory is wrong. Christian nations banned usury for everybody including the Jews and in nations like England, when many Jews violated the usury laws, they were banished. I’m not antisemitic because I am not blaming all Jews and I know that there are many goyim bankers too.
The eternal anglo strikes again. This was obviously a long con.

• Agree
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

horsemeat69

kiwifarms.net
Genuine question to OP. I say this as an ex Catholic. If you could answer this in a way which resonates with me, then you will not have wasted your time responding to this post. As of now I believe "reading the Bible" and following it/ a Pastor Anderson type interpretation is most correct

The dilemma is why do Catholics outright choose to break so Biblical laws?
- The Bible says bishops SHOULD marry, with the logic being if a man cant rule his own household, how can he rule the house of God? The Catholic church insists they shouldnt and should remain celibate.
- The Bible says "call no man your father apart from your Father in heaven", and you guys insist on calling priests "father"
- The Bible explicitly says not to bow to statues nor pray to them, yet you fill your churches with statues and pray to them
- The Bible says not to engage in repetitive prayer, yet all prayer in Catholic churches is just regurgitation and repetition
Theres more I could list, but you get the idea. Im happy to back all the above up with Biblical citations, but for the sake of brevity have not done so.

On what authority do you decide not just to break these teachings, but to often do the polar opposite of them? The explanation I keep hearing is "apostolic tradition", but theres no indication the teachings and traditions of some men - whoever they were - overrule the Bible

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Genuine question to OP. I say this as an ex Catholic. If you could answer this in a way which resonates with me, then you will not have wasted your time responding to this post. As of now I believe "reading the Bible" and following it/ a Pastor Anderson type interpretation is most correct
The dilemma is why do Catholics outright choose to break so Biblical laws?
And I will explain that Catholics are not breaking biblical laws.
- The Bible says bishops SHOULD marry, with the logic being if a man cant rule his own household, how can he rule the house of God? The Catholic church insists they shouldnt and should remain celibate.
First of all, clerical celibacy is not dogma but a disciplinary rule in the Latin Rite. The Eastern Rite Catholics which are in communion with the Pope allow for married men to become clergy.

Second Titus 1:6 is saying that married priests should be married to only 1 wife. It does not forbid celibacy, as the Apostle Paul never married.
- The Bible says "call no man your father apart from your Father in heaven", and you guys insist on calling priests "father"
You have taken Matthew 23:9 out of context. Here is a Catholic refutation to your claim. https://www.catholic.com/tract/call-no-man-father
- The Bible explicitly says not to bow to statues nor pray to them, yet you fill your churches with statues and pray to them
Another verse taken out of context. https://www.catholic.com/tract/do-catholics-worship-statues

- The Bible says not to engage in repetitive prayer, yet all prayer in Catholic churches is just regurgitation and repetition
[/QUOTE]

I pray that my response will help you come to your senses and repent of your heresy. Remember that the Bible says that Jesus told Peter that he is the rock upon which the church will be built and gave him the keys of heaven.

As Fagatron said, the Catholic Church is much more ancient and closer to the original source than Protestants. Many Protestants believe in unbiblical nonsense such as a pre-tribulation rapture which was taught in the 1800s.

The pastor you mentioned Steven Anderson is a wicked false teacher who foolishly believes that a bible translation from 1611 is the true bible and he preaches hatred against homosexuals violating Christ’s command to love the sinner but hate the sin.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Here is more proof that Catholicism is true.
In 1868, St. John Bosco claimed to have had a dream about hell. His full narration is fairly long, so here is just a short excerpt:

“As soon as I crossed its threshold, I felt an indescribable terror and dared not take another step. Ahead of me I could see something like an immense cave which gradually disappeared into recesses sunk far into the bowels of the mountains. They were all ablaze, but theirs was not an earthly fire with leaping tongues of flames. The entire cave – walls, ceiling, floor, iron, stones, wood, and coal – everything was a glowing white at temperatures of thousands of degrees. Yet the fire did not incinerate, did not consume. I simply can’t find words to describe the cavern’s horror. […]

“[My guide] seized my hand, forced it open, and pressed it against the first of the thousand walls. The sensation was so utterly excruciating that I leaped back with a scream and found myself sitting up in bed.

“My hand was stinging and I kept rubbing it to ease the pain. When I got up this morning I noticed that it was swollen. Having my hand pressed against the wall, though only in a dream, felt so real that, later, the skin of my palm peeled off.

“Bear in mind that I have tried not to frighten you very much, and so I have not described these things in all their horror as I saw them and as they impressed me. We know that Our Lord always portrayed Hell in symbols because, had He described it as it really is, we would not have understood Him. No mortal can comprehend these things.”
It can’t just be a dream because dreams don’t cause people to wake up with a stinging swollen hand that causes skin to peal off. And if you accuse him of lying, here is proof from Wikipedia that he was to noble a person to lie.
While working in Turin, where the population suffered many of the effects of industrialization and urbanization, he dedicated his life to the betterment and education of street children, juvenile delinquents, and other disadvantaged youth. He developed teaching methods based on love rather than punishment, a method that became known as the Salesian Preventive System.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, people that do stuff to help children never lie about anyth....
View attachment 828664
It's honorable and virtuous to help children, which is what makes pedophiles like Sandusky particularly vile, using charity as bait to victimize the vulnerable and innocent.

You're comparing everyone who genuinely wants to help the young to the predators who deliberately put themselves in positions where they can abuse them, which is morbid and reetarded.

Nobody does this. Are you sure you aren't a Protestant pretending to be a Roman Catholic? I never understood how Protestants equated having statues around in a church or in your home to people bowing and worshipping an inanimate statue. I know Protestants aren't that dense. I always figured that they were being willfully ignorant in this particular situation.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Here is more proof that Catholicism is true.

It can’t just be a dream because dreams don’t cause people to wake up with a stinging swollen hand that causes skin to peal off. And if you accuse him of lying, here is proof from Wikipedia that he was to noble a person to lie.
Noble people still have the capacity to do terrible things.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
But what would be his motive to lie about a dream about hell?

Also since your Catholic, you should be helping me convert people here instead of trying to refute my arguments.
1. The same reason that a parent might invent some kind of absurd story to illustrate a moral to children, and then claim it to be true; the infamous "noble lie".
2. You are not a Catholic. I've pointed out your doctrinal errors and heresy time and again, and you ignore it every time.
3. If a man comes to the Church through flawed arguments and empty sophistry, it pollutes his understanding of God's love and serves as an obstacle in their salvation. I would rather have one man come to truly believe through sound argument and a change of heart, rather than one hundred men pay lip service to the Church through empty polemic and demented reasoning. The fact that you cannot differentiate between the two is almost as pathetic as the fact that you think the sacred laws of God come second to your desire to overthrow the governments of Europe and cause calumny across the world to satisfy your autism.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
1. The same reason that a parent might invent some kind of absurd story to illustrate a moral to children, and then claim it to be true; the infamous "noble lie".
2. You are not a Catholic. I've pointed out your doctrinal errors and heresy time and again, and you ignore it every time.
3. If a man comes to the Church through flawed arguments and empty sophistry, it pollutes his understanding of God's love and serves as an obstacle in their salvation. I would rather have one man come to truly believe through sound argument and a change of heart, rather than one hundred men pay lip service to the Church through empty polemic and demented reasoning. The fact that you cannot differentiate between the two is almost as pathetic as the fact that you think the sacred laws of God come second to your desire to overthrow the governments of Europe and cause calumny across the world to satisfy your autism.
1. But it is Catholic doctrine that lying is a sin so St. John Bosco would have known that his attempt
2. Remember that I said I repented for my errors after the Bruins lost the Stanley Cup. I now understand that the Great Monarch of prophecy and end times will come when God decrees.
3. But warning people about hell is a crucial step in saving people from going there. Jesus warned about hell and died to save us from it.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
1. But it is Catholic doctrine that lying is a sin so St. John Bosco would have known that his attempt
2. Remember that I said I repented for my errors after the Bruins lost the Stanley Cup. I now understand that the Great Monarch of prophecy and end times will come when God decrees.
3. But warning people about hell is a crucial step in saving people from going there. Jesus warned about hell and died to save us from it.
1. Saints were not infallible in life; often quite the opposite. Remember St. Dismas, who repented on the right hand of Christ, and St. Thomas, who did not believe until he saw. Even St. Peter, the father of the Church, denied Christ in his time.
2. I forgot about that.
3. Following the commandments because you fear damnation is not having faith, just as living in the confines of the law alone does not make you a good person. Saying "Obey the Church or face damnation" is the rhetoric you use to convert a recalcitrant child, not an adult with the full power of reason.

Reactions: Mrs Paul

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Following the commandments because you fear damnation is not having faith, just as living in the confines of the law alone does not make you a good person. Saying "Obey the Church or face damnation" is the rhetoric you use to convert a recalcitrant child, not an adult with the full power of reason.
It is true that God cares about what is in our heart. However there are commandment that even the most good hearted would not follow if they did not fear punishment for it. Good examples are the many sexual sins. The Bible commands us to fear God. In Our Lady of Fatima which is officially recognized by the Church, the Virgin Mary gave a vision of hell to warn not only the visionaries, but the world of God’s wrath.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
It is true that God cares about what is in our heart. However there are commandment that even the most good hearted would not follow if they did not fear punishment for it. Good examples are the many sexual sins. The Bible commands us to fear God. In Our Lady of Fatima which is officially recognized by the Church, the Virgin Mary gave a vision of hell to warn not only the visionaries, but the world of God’s wrath.
The root word in Hebrew means "respect", not "be scared of".
And the only commandments that matter are "Love the Lord with all your heart" and "Love your neighbor as yourself". These statements are highest of all moral commands. It shows no love for your neighbor to constantly harangue him with threats of damnation, any more than a parent constantly threatening their child with beatings would be said to love them; even if the threats had noble motivation.

Reactions: Danskjaevel

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
The root word in Hebrew means "respect", not "be scared of".
And the only commandments that matter are "Love the Lord with all your heart" and "Love your neighbor as yourself". These statements are highest of all moral commands. It shows no love for your neighbor to constantly harangue him with threats of damnation, any more than a parent constantly threatening their child with beatings would be said to love them; even if the threats had noble motivation.
It is a great act of love for a neighbor to warn them of a real danger such as if they are at risk of a heart attack. Hell is the greatest danger of all.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
It is a great act of love for a neighbor to warn them of a real danger such as if they are at risk of a heart attack. Hell is the greatest danger of all.
Spoken like a true e-theologian. Please, continue with your mission. See how many converts you win by quoting CatholicAnswers.com boilerplate.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this on my first thread, but it is also appropriate to mention it here since it is proof of Christianity. Here is a video that shows 10 different ouija board incidents caught on tape that show evidence of demons and damned souls being summoned. The last one at 14:56 is the scariest. How do you explain what happened to those schoolchildren in Peru?

The fact that Catholic priests do the best job at driving out demons proves that Catholicism is the correct Christian denomination.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this on my first thread, but it is also appropriate to mention it here since it is proof of Christianity. Here is a video that shows 10 different ouija board incidents caught on tape that show evidence of demons and damned souls being summoned. The last one at 14:56 is the scariest. How do you explain what happened to those schoolchildren in Peru?

The fact that Catholic priests do the best job at driving out demons proves that Catholicism is the correct Christian denomination.

Holy shit dude. You are literally as gullible as an 8-year old.
For reference, Chills is a shitty YouTuber whose content is mostly clickbait along the lines of "12 most HORRIFYING 3AM Facetimes that LITERALLY MADE YOUTUBERS SHIT THEIR PANTS!" He is also a "rapper":

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit dude. You are literally as gullible as an 8-year old.
For reference, Chills is a shitty YouTuber whose content is mostly clickbait along the lines of "12 most HORRIFYING 3AM Facetimes that LITERALLY MADE YOUTUBERS SHIT THEIR PANTS!" He is also a "rapper":
Just because the YouTuber is shitty, doesn’t mean that all the footage he shows is. How do you explain the footage of the schoolchildren in Peru? Here is another source about the incident. https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/09/ouija-board-closes-peruvian-school-for-a-week/

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino