• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
I think most of the Chris stuff should be subforms. The front page feels squished.

Foulmouth

How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null is evil genius dictator that must be appeased with virgins and gold.
I,for one, welcome our new Forum Structure Overlords.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
rocket said:
Thetan should be a VIP since she drops so much content imo

Seconded

Thetan's a boss, she's gotten so much good shit for us.

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
^ thirded. Or at least give him posting access to Updates, even if he isn't let into the VIP usergroup. (im dum and didn't notice he was already orangetext'd)

On that note, did anyone suggest the Updates forum being called "Da Update"??

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Himawari said:
^ thirded. Or at least give him posting access to Updates, even if he isn't let into the VIP usergroup.
Thetan has had invisible VIP forum privileges for a while now, but I didn't splash the gold on her name because it's hard to tie her to any particular christorical event like Marvin or ABL. Doing it too early would have caused confusion and it'd of been hard to explain. We're still not at a point where we can say what Thetan is doing or has done, but basically she took advantage of something and has exploited it very wisely to get this new information. She'll probably never acquire an identity like the man in the pickle suit or ABL, but she's contributed a lot and needless to say everyone appreciates it.

I upped her rank after sitting down just now and seeing she had released another email I had never heard of before. Only after the fact did I see other people were thinking the same thing.

Himawari said:
On that note, did anyone suggest the Updates forum being called "Da Update"??
I didn't want it to sound too cliche.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
a bunch of crap

Hasn't the Operating Thetan FB been capped in Chris's clusterfuck? Use that as a point of reference or something.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Mr. 0 said:
Null said:
a bunch of crap

Hasn't the Operating Thetan FB been capped in Chris's clusterfuck? Use that as a point of reference or something.
It's a non-issue at this point. Everyone is seeing what Thetan has done and there's no ambiguity left.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
Mr. 0 said:
Null said:
a bunch of crap

It's a non-issue at this point. Everyone is seeing what Thetan has done and there's no ambiguity left.
Well, no, I meant for the persona thing.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just realized... as a bonus, having mods only in the Update forum prevents weens from posting fake news. Not a super-frequent problem before, but it's a nice filter nonetheless.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ChurchOfGodBear said:
Just realized... as a bonus, having mods only in the Update forum prevents weens from posting fake news. Not a super-frequent problem before, but it's a nice filter nonetheless.

Or godawful updates from weens with their ween trolling plans.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
ChurchOfGodBear said:

"hey guys! i have intel from google maps!!"

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
Alan Pardew said:
ChurchOfGodBear said:

"hey guys! i have intel from google maps!!"

Well that Google Street image of Son-Chu at a red light was pretty awesome.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Well that Google Street image of Son-Chu at a red light was pretty awesome.

Agreed. But he didn't pretend it was from a sooper secret intel, and he wasn't being a weener ("hey lets go look at Chris's house! :epik:") he just happened to see it on streetview.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
ChurchOfGodBear said:

Yeah, I remember seeing a thread from a ween posting a pic of Chris when it was fact some fat emo kid or something like it. I think he was banned, but not having that around doubles the quality of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.