• ”Autists are improving. It used to be you'd have to hold them down to record their screams.”

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. afaik a majority of teens claiming to be median/multiple systems only existed on tumblr, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t have spread to twitter since that was the secondary social media for a lot of tumblr users. I’m more shocked this is still even a thing, even back in 2014-2015 a lot of the blogs I knew of that larped as a multiple system of dangan ronpa or homestuck characters either no longer did so, or flat out disappeared from the internet.

I expect a brainwashed teenager to believe the claim that your different personality traits are actually completely seperate people sharing your one brain, not a grown adult, troon or not. it only takes 10 seconds of thinking about the concept of “median systems” to realize how much of a hunk of shit it is.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Soggy Towel

Soggy Towel better than a wet towel

kiwifarms.net
  2. This multiple system BS has to now confirm and make it clear as day to everyone that Jaret is just an attention seeker who will do anything to get noticed. They aren't suffering from a gender identity nor a dissociative identity crisis. They are hopping onto social fads to try and stand out. Anybody with a shred of self respect or integrity should cut ties with him as he is now seeking to mock mental health problems to be the shiniest snowflake in the sky.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I think it's very telling that almost all the people validating her "coming out" post on twitter in the comments are people who have headmates themselves.
    It's almost like even most troons realize how off the deep end headmates are and won't touch that shit with a ten foot pole:thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    popoto-chan

popoto-chan On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato

kiwifarms.net
  4. If Jaret wants to be the most exceptional snowflake of them all, he just needs to make his diaper fetish public; this other fad just brands him a pretender.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm still just surprised that there's such a thing as being too crazy for GDQ. Proto had the entire organisation by the balls and still managed to fuck it up because he was too dimwitted.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady cheating bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. He isn't on camera for the upcoming GDQ event next week, but he's hosting a panel with some other troon whackjob about "being LGBT" in the world of streaming or speedrunning or whatever. If he was "too crazy" for GDQ they wouldn't have given him a panel. He's just not on camera/mic duty this time around.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Super Collie

Super Collie spuper colly :D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. AFAIK the troon podcast will not be taking up any main screen time. It looks like the gdq big wigs have made the trooniest troons a safe space at the event itself as a form of self-segregation. Lots of other conventions have done this with "diversity lounges" and usually the areas are tucked out of the way. It's basically a way to give the crazy gender whatevers what they want (a place to sperg out) while not scaring away the normal attendees.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    popoto-chan

popoto-chan On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato

kiwifarms.net
  8. I mean aside from PMG just being all around shitty after the crotch shot BS/other fuckery I’m surprised they’re even allowed to return. Oh well, at least they won’t be fucking yo the stream.

jagube

jagube Big Tech loves girl dick

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah, it's pretty obvious that giving them their own bullshit panel nobody cares about is just lip service to get them to shut up. Not being able to shit up the event as a host is a huge loss for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady cheating bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. The only people I'd expect to show up are trans and LGBTQ people. Most people only come to this stuff for VIDEO GAMES.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He's always been shitty, it started around the time he came out as "trans". Prior to that he was just known as an ok-ish speed runner with a small fanbase. When he made his first public appearance at GDQ in drag is pretty much when the ride started.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the whole multiple personality disorder thing as it's being described here debunked over a decade ago as mostly just nonsense made up by people with narcissism problems, with the reported cases far outnumbering any actual cases resulting from brain damage and such?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. You say that like they give a shit about it being real or not real. That matters little to these people.

Whether its real or not, they've reclassified it as Dissociative Identity Disorder (archive) and, considering what they believe causes it (abuse as a child), is very telling for those that claim to have DID. That said, a lot of these online cases where they diagnose themselves end up being them trying to excuse shitty, abhorrent behaviour. When being autistic doesn't work, create another personality to take all the blame. Totally wasn't you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Whetfahrt Cheesebörger

Whetfahrt Cheesebörger Cheeseburger-kin

kiwifarms.net
  14. If it's even real at all, that's a real possibility. It was popular a long time ago when mental health was poorly understood, but in the modern day most of them would likely just be run of the mill schizophrenics, or exposed as frauds. Even now the very, very small population that might actually have it could simply be misdiagnosed. Everybody else are just frauds who are better at faking it than Proto and his allies are.

Actually in the near future I wouldn't be surprised if Proto goes to a psychiatrist just so he can use their inevitable callout of him faking for use as farming pity points, just like how he publicly throws fits every now and then for not being officially diagnosed as trans.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Changing character for the camera or for a professional setting isn't having multiples or schizophrenia.

It's putting on your fucking game face.

• Agree Agree x 7
    That Darn Mimic

That Darn Mimic Four shades of gray, not all traps are gay

kiwifarms.net
  16. Aka he is not there to scare people donating, 90% of them are not going to be present, everyone wins

• Agree Agree x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  17. Well I'd imagine that it's established by proxy, Jaret is likely into BDSM. Which, I'd like to point out, maybe coming out as someone in the kink community is a possibility? His Twitter name has "P/a" while Dom and sub relationships are abbreviated D/s. P/a, D/s, is Jaret trying to have a kink relationship with himself for attention?

Although coming out as a kinkster could be more harmful than helpful as something like a GDQ might want to distance themselves from someone who associates with those into the whips and chains lifestyle? Just food for thought.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. And thus dies any desire I have to whip him.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  19. I found this gem on reddit:

proto-magical-tranny.png
    Turbo Story.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 8
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.