• “I apologize to coprophiliacs.”

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. AFAIK this is accurate. I think it's called DID now and "true" (or as true as we can actually identify) cases are exceedingly rare. Considering what we know of proto the possibility of them actually having DID is around zero fucking percent, give or take.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    popoto-chan

popoto-chan On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato

kiwifarms.net
  2. Considering how Proto can barely keep even the basic "personality traits" (because when you break it down to brass tacks they really aren't anything of the sort) of the two "headmates" straight, I'm almost certain that this is just another way for Proto to feign oppression in the wake of losing her spot as the center of attention of GDQ drama. When you're running a con like this it's usually most sustainable to shake things up and prevent people from catching on. It's like how Spacey came out as gay when Rapp dinged him for sexual assault.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Koochiching

Koochiching Adult Trashcan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So the crazies are now seeking methods to not be institutionalized? I mean I've been thinking Proto needs to be put into a nuthouse for years now but this is just making that notion have more validity.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Late Late x 2
    Guli

Guli Autism is the true Ethnostate

kiwifarms.net
  4. Proto is at AGDQ but is Alexis?
    Im joking.

First of the fan selfies is dropped
    First.PNG
    Can confirm that a few other of its cult are attending
    seccond.PNG

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 13
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Sally

Sally I know a lot

kiwifarms.net
  5. Looks like a fat Ben Shapiro who just farted. Fucking hell.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Xozx

Xozx Butt sniffer

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's like Proto is reading from Chris-chan's handbook on how to be a troon. Thinking you are a sonic OC or robot from Megaman? Check. Having multiples inside of you? Check. Now we just need Proto pepper spraying some people at GDQ and screeching about universe merges.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    SHRIMP

SHRIMP #WiggerWednesdays

kiwifarms.net
  7. Look a bunch of gross uggos err beautiful men err troons err trans girls. I wonder how fast the percentage of autistic men who become autistic men in dresses increases and when the first dude kills himself after trooning out

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  8. He made stickers so the plebs are aware what pronouns he'll have them address him with.
    1546857047728.jpg
    Naturally, /v/ had an addition to make. 1546857035251.png

• Winner Winner x 35
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. How the hell are people supposed to know which one of his multis they’re talking to or whatever? Do they just take a guess at which pronouns theyr supposed to use this time?

I can accept a lot of stupid shit that I probably shouldn’t but I’m never going to understand this multiples shit. It’s called being mentally ill, dude, just get help.

• Agree Agree x 10
    PeckingOrder

PeckingOrder I don't believe my own hype

kiwifarms.net
  10. GULAG is calling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  11. No idea. On twitter he said he'd be signing posts but stopped doing it like a day later so if there was some real life gimmick he's probably inconsistent with that as well.

In other news, Proto's dopamine reserves are running low because they won't let him host anymore so he has to photobomb random people for attention.
    1546868553552.png

• Informative Informative x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I like how their "masculine" self that they're calling Proto even looks like fucking Protoman, what a joke. "My identity is a Mega Man character"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rhysuu

Rhysuu Might be next to you right now.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Only Jaret can be exceptional enough to tell what third person pronouns to use, to people that will talk to him directly and will therefore be using you/your.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. you can tell its him by his chin even through the motion blur

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It/Its?

LMAO that's fucking wild! So it's a woman and wants to be talked to like it's an object?
    This shit feels like it's going to bend backwards into itself and become full-circle reverse psychology.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. He has pretend imaginary friends, just like Phil.

• Like Like x 2
    kobebyarlant

kobebyarlant Straight Outta Side 2 Genders

kiwifarms.net
  17. kiwifarms.net
  18. Ended up seeing this sped in the flesh at MAGFest on Friday. Must have taken a detour to shit up the Megaman-athon there with commentary before prancing over to ADGQ. Was just sitting commenting between runs in shitty Hermione cosplay....literally for 10 straight minutes just going on about how "Speedrunning is about being fast" over and over, loving the sound of their own voice drone on. Fully admitted no real speedrunning accolades either. And boy howdy, not losing any time talking about how "autistic" and "plural" they are either.

I was just amazed at how it's just all this creature has anymore - a few checkmarks on a "special" bingo sheet and an ego to boost them. It was the dumbest shit to witness firsthand. (and there was a lot of dumb to witness at MAGFest this year)

• Informative Informative x 11
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  19. They're not supposed to know which multi, they're supposed to use whatever pronoun and then get loudly screeched at because whichever pronoun they used was always the wrong one.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Screaming Bird

Screaming Bird Let me sing you the song of my people

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.