• “Refer to my Social Security Disability benefits as a Battleship (and not a Tugboat)“

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. I think if you're unsure of someone's pronouns you can address them as "faggot", to politely that you don't want to get them wrong.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Or better yet, don't talk to them at all!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  3. Slightly off topic but what other awkward shit did ya get to see at MAGFest?

• Like Like x 4
    Gazed too deep

Gazed too deep The more I see, the more I regret.
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  4. I've noticed that all of the people in the interview segments at this year's AGDQ have been wearing pants, so that's nice.

Instead of...

...instead of.........

....oh god no......

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Whats the matter, hon?
    pepemagicalgirl.jpg

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hrm, any truth to this or think it's just someone larp'ing to stir shit?

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. It's fake. If it wasn't all you would see is countless tweets from bald autistic men wearing dresses being super livid.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. That wouldn't explain the lack of trannies on almost all the other days. Believe it or not, staff has listened to criticism in regards to PMG and tranny politics and most trans runners, themselves, have noticed the reaction and don't want to put themselves through the mockery and criticism.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  9. big if true
    looks like ridiculing and mocking the fuck out of their troonery was the right course of action

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  10. When is it not?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. If true, I would imagine a large number of complaints, demands, and bad PR optics generated from said trannies also did not help.

PMG wasn't the hero we wanted, but the hero we deserved (only if he was the straw that broke the camel's back).

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Does PMG actually have a successful stream or is she a rich kid who can afford to attend all these events on her own dime?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  13. As a streamer, she is thirteen times less popular than DarkSidePhil (her 5k followers compared to his 66k) and he is reported to constantly struggle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. PMG has been with GDQ since close to its start, and had thus far been grandfathered in. MAGfest takes place immediately before AGDQ in the same area, so its easy to hit both at once. I would assume that PMG is a mooch but maybe not.

• Like Like x 1
    Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  15. I believe earlier in this thread it was established that PMG came from a successful and moderately wealthy family. If not that, then "comfortable" could describe it. Though I am not sure if PMG is still in his parents' good graces after all the stuff I'm sure they've been put through.

• Like Like x 2
    Super Collie

Super Collie spuper colly :D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. iirc (need confirmation because my memory is shit) back when the thread was being made it was uncovered his father is a lawyer and his parents supported/enabled him. The only people that seemed to throw up caution was the doctor and therapists he was seeing who told him he was autistic and was simply having trouble coping with coming adulthood and not a tranny. Of course he chimped out about this on twitter.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. How obviously insane do you have to be to have multiple doctors straight up tell you you're not trans like that? He lives in the US, right? Doctors there hand out gender dysphoria diagnoses like office mints.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Screaming Bird

Screaming Bird Let me sing you the song of my people

kiwifarms.net
  18. Doctor shopping is actually pretty common in this country.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  19. :optimistic: but a fair amount of Doctors still hold their oath to some kind of regard - a lot of want-to-be trannies have to go doctor shopping to get a referral.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. A lot of speds like PMG. Seems each year like there's more troons, or at least waifu wannabes and cross-dressers wanting special pronouns...so the pronoun ribbons for badges made a return again. Lot of furries too because the theme this year was "Starfox" so the yiffers came out in droves and shit up the place, their huge suits causing crowding in an already crowded event. Then they get indignant when people give them dirty looks for taking up most of an elevator car. It's just a kaleidoscope of cringe that masks itself as "inclusion".

It was nicer back when it was just a bunch of game music autists.

• Feels Feels x 4
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.