• Wow! We've got four likes already!

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. That almost makes me want to wear a fursuit so people would be forced to pay attention to me and accommodate me.

LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS, I AM A CANADA GOOSE, HONK HONK HONK.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #721 Lou Wrong, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  2. People are triggered about a runner making a triggered joke on camera. How triggered is Proto about it (beyond a whole fucking lot)?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Shit, I missed it, and I even had the run on in the background.

Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  4. Too lazy to screenshot, but Proto locked his twitter.

Edit: Okay, actually took one because I noticed something.
    princessproto    Twitter.png
    Did he already change his fake pronouns or does not even twitter accept the xir/xem/xum bullshit he scribbled on his GDQ pass?

• Informative Informative x 5
    #724 Intelligent Calcium, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  5. protopin.png
    A locked Twitter doesn't stop all of us. Oops.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this. Why have two separate pronouns for each voice in his head? Does one take precedent over the other? For "Proto", does "any" mean people can use legitimately ANYTHING when referring to it?

God conversations with this dude have to be un-fucking-bearable

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Annie

Annie Fire-Bear Girl

kiwifarms.net
  7. You mean that this person breathes the same oxygen as the rest of us isn't un-fucking-bearable?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. That tweet isn't signed. How am I supposed to know who to make fun of for posting it???

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Super Collie

Super Collie spuper colly :D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm pretty sure GDQ is doing a push for top-level runners only this year. Most anybody running are top 3 and most of the tranny runners are towards 10th or up to 5th in categories nobody plays. GDQ is probably trying to get people to stop complaining about horrible runners since everybody complains every event on how shitty the trannies were.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Don’t count on it. They’ll sprinkle in diversity runners else they’ll have to hear the screeching from the mentally ill crowd like Jaret here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. if they dont put troons on stage they have to deal with troons screeching and woke dangerhairs complaining on twitter
    if they do put troons on stage they have to deal with 4chan shitposting and edgy neckbeards complaining on reddit

imo it's better for them to appease neckbeards instead of troons. they make up a massive part of the speedrun audience, and having an event full of ugly neckbeard losers is still a lot more acceptable and presentable to mainstream normie audiences than having a faggotry event with troons flashing upskirt shots and kissing on camera.

• Agree Agree x 10
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yes, common sense is to appease your true fans but these idiots have already proven they don’t care. Hence why they involved Jaret here originally and continue to push trannies on camera.

They know the shitposting is part of GDQ and if it’s off stream/chat they don’t care as long as the $$$ comes in. Until the funding is in danger, they won’t fully get rid of the tranny runners.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. There's only one trans runner this AGDQ that I'm aware of. No one cared because he's ranked #2 in the game he ran. There's been a few on the couch but only the runner gets to choose who's on the couch, outside of choosing people banned from being on camera. I wouldn't really consider it sprinkling in diversity since they earned a spot there.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    MakingAmericaGreat

kiwifarms.net
  14. https://twitter.com/tybasedjon/status/1083220763887456257

upload_2019-1-9_21-10-2.png

In case you didn't watch Protomagicalgirl on stream, she wouldn't shut up, constantly interrupted the other commentators, would bring up how good the music sounded without giving a chance for the viewer to hear it, yelled constantly and had to have their audio lowered twice, and got boo'd for a bad joke and scolded the audience.

So maybe it's just me, but that sounds more like reacting appropriately to an obnoxious cretin than transphobia, but what do I know?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.net
  15. Proto made a run I normally set in the background a closed Window. She's not the worst couch commentator this AGDQ but damn would she not shut up. LizStar was on stream in an interview after the run and chat still tame. The worst I saw, in AGDQ chat, was monkaS. Honestly, if GDQ didn't make such a big deal about Proto, nobody would've made those comments or given a shit about trans runners. Proto fucked it for any trans runners.

Edit: Claris to Lizstar, who is a ranked 2 runner. Run is in awful block so it's mostly fun and Lizstar seems to be having fun with it given the couch so I can't complain.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #736 MakingAmericaGreat, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    MakingAmericaGreat

kiwifarms.net
  16. The sloppy dregs of the #MeToo movement in full force. "I'm a straight white male but those transphobes pushed me too far!" Concern trolling 101.

• Like Like x 3
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  17. Shit, Proto was on the couch? What run would this be?

kiwifarms.net
  18. Some of the commenters deserve Proto (like when they were salty while she was describing how the music in the game was made, that shit's interesting guys.) The times when she was talking over the other commenters on the other hand... we know that autistic people don't understand social cues. So don't mic them up.

edit: It was Megaman 8 (or was it 9, think it was 8.)

Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  19. It was Megaman 10. I'd watch an archive on Twitch if you like people complaining about people complaining justifiably in chat.

_01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.