• “Brianna Wu, ... an expert in being harassed online, told me she "absolutely" has experienced the wrath of the MuskBros.“

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Proto continues to ruin Mega Man (DOS) What the fuck is he even saying? It's old memes or just not funny. Not once did he contribute.

• Agree Agree x 1
    MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
  2. And here I thought the Mega Man block would be a nice watch.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. As long as Proto continues to steal oxygen, Mega Man isn't safe. I mean for fuck's sake, it's "plural" is a goddamn Mega Man Character. What a fucking nut job.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Can this sperg not be permabanned from this place already? At this point, it would actually be an improvement for transgamers everywhere.

This event went surprisingly good so far, but Jaret has to of course ruin everything again.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. PMG does give the impression of being a massive enabler for people who otherwise wouldn't make such asses of themselves in public. They can't stop her going there without unacceptable levels of drama, but hopefully they can freeze her out of decision-making/on-screen stuff enough to make her rage quit for not having her ego recognised. I feel a little more optimistic about GDQ this time around, during the last one with the PMG desk presence it seemed too far gone to recover.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  6. I couldn't make it through the Mega Man games Proto commentated on. Holy fuck dude, we get it, you enjoy attention. Fucking parents must have ignored the shit out of this exceptional individual to crave this hard.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. The difference here is that Liz is really casual about her transition and transgender status, while Proto is not.

• Autistic Autistic x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

StarryGreenEyes95 Taylor Mitchell Pickens
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  8. Get back to your thread, faggot.

• Winner  x 12
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    dysentery

dysentery The Traveller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. From what little I've seen of Liz, "she" does not make much of an effort to pass on stream. Rather than use a facecam she'll just use some piece of fanart of her and she makes zero effort to sound remotely feminine. She straight up sounds like a man when mic'd up, and has the audacity to still demand people use she/her when she streams either on her own channel or RetrogamingLiveTV's.

Liz even has this on her Twitch profile:
    Give me a fucking break.

Don't get me wrong, she's done absolutely nothing that I can recall to piss anyone off or screw anyone over. But I still sorta side-eye someone who wants to "be" a woman but legit says "it's too hard" as an excuse for why she comes off as a dude.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Super Collie

Super Collie spuper colly :D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Voice training seems like it would be one of the easier aspects of transitioning besides just changing your wardrobe and growing your hair out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Liz does not pass very well and demands the she/her pronouns/typical shit. But her run was bearable, at least due in part to the fact that the DOS version of Mega Man is an oddity, their couch was competent and everyone seemed to know what they were talking about.

Any time PMG is on screen at any GDQ event, he's running something someone can run better/is somewhat mainstream and commentating non-stop to whore up all the time he can in the spotlight. That's the difference.

I'm sure it depends on the person. There's probably people who can do it like it's nothing, as their voices are naturally higher. PMG has a pretty naturally high voice, I think. And then there's people like Liz...

Yeah. Gonna take a fair bit of "training" to pass there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Annie

Annie Fire-Bear Girl

kiwifarms.net
  12. Lack of voice training make troons very easy to spot, speedrunning troons in particular have no excuse since it's just something else to exceptionally grind out. Basically it's just pulling your larynx up and back, and keeping it there while you speak.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Why does pmg have such a strong connection to ADGQ? Are they worried about pissing off trannies or him killing himself? He’s a bad runner, bad at commentary, bad on the couch. Just shitty overall and now completely insane.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Games Done Quick is managed by a bunch of social cucks who probably can't even make eye contact with the people who get reprimanded at their events. They're absolutely not confrontational nor are they willing to take the initiative to have a potentially negative conversation with someone who's being an annoying pain in the ass.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Super Collie

Super Collie spuper colly :D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Even outside of the tranny/SJW nonsense, GDQ is the premier event for speedrunning (although we all wish it wasn't). Even if PMG wasn't batshit insane, he would still (along with many others) be trying desperately to get in runs, in interviews, and on couches. For a twitch speedrunner this is not even a crazy thing to do as there aren't many big opportunities to try and grow a channel that specific. The crazy thing is how much GDQ is willing to let him get away with it.

Another aspect is that GDQ has alienated several runners and communities through nonsense so they would like to hang on to the #woke crowd to try and keep the dollars rolling in.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah it's all a big clique, which is why a lot of the really entertaining runners don't get invited back. Both the Jak 3 and Sonic 1 runs this year were great, but I would not be surprised if both of those runners get banned for insensitive jokes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I thought the Sonic guy was a friend of staff or longtime participant. Either way, he's black so no way he gets banned.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  18. Wow. Yes, voice training is hard, but not impossible. I was under the impression Liz had at least tried to improve her voice since I last saw a run of hers, but if she still sounds masculine even now... I mean I understand why people would be disappointed and it is absolutely a valid complaint.

That said, she at least puts in the effort in terms of physical appearance. Her facial structure seems to have been spared of the testosterone and in pics I've seen she looks pretty passable.

PMG is kind of in a similar boat but is waaay more vocal about Stupid Bullshit Nobody Cares About(tm).

• Autistic  x 8
    • Dumb  x 4
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

StarryGreenEyes95 Taylor Mitchell Pickens
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  19. You're not any better.

• Agree Agree x 13
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Kiwi of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The #woke crowd doesn’t have money, though. They’re broke millennials blowing cash on back alley hormones and adderall scrips.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.