• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Eve Ross / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboyTranny Any% All Oppression Points

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by JSGOTI, Jul 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. You're entitled to your opinion.

The whole "pull your larynx up and back" thing? Way easier said than done. That said, I was able to achieve a feminine-sounding voice after like two months of near-constant training. If I can do it, anyone else can, I'd say. I'm sure other trannies here can back that up.

Getting back on topic, I just looked up a random speedrun Liz did 3 months ago to see if you guys' claims we're true. Needless to say... Ugh.

To be fair, the US economy is still kind of fucked. Cost of living is so costly these days that people have to resort to either of the following;

A - A roommate
    B - "le tugboat
    C - Work a high-end job full-time
    D - Work a minimum-wage job for more than full-time. I've heard of people having to work 60 hour weeks just to make end's meet.

Like, it's not impossible to do any of that, but still. That's not even going further into C where you'd likely have to undergo further education via college, only to have "student loans/debt".

• Autistic  x 14
    • Dumb  x 7
    • Powerlevel  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #761 StarryGreenEyes95, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2019
    StarryGreenEyes95

StarryGreenEyes95 Taylor Mitchell Pickens
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  2. Proto is one of the largest speed runners that wanted to be a part of GDQ team. This gave him a spot as a volunteer. Nobody really cared about Proto the first few times he was part of the team which secured his seniority in staff and ensured his return. After having a consistent person, it's hard to get rid of them without controversy and GDQ tries to avoid any controversy. I can't blame them, it's easier to ban anybody claiming the person is transphobic than defend themselves against claims of transphobia.

• Informative Informative x 3
    MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
  3. I can't speak for GDQ's finances, but I think they just want the #woke crowd as an audience to inflate numbers to appear more attractive to sponsors who a large part of the financing comes from (and some of it is undisclosed, so it's potentially the lion's share).

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. True, PMG has been around for a while. I remember speedruns from them as far back as 2013. Super Mario Land, as I recall. For someone born near the ass-end of the 90's they sure do have an unusual fascination for Game Boy games.

• Autistic Autistic x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

StarryGreenEyes95 Taylor Mitchell Pickens
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  5. I've approved your last post here, but back to your thread you go to not derail this any further. Threadban. :julay:

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew Five-Percenter
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Alright, what on earth is this last one about?

protodiaper.PNG

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Late Late x 2
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  7. He legitimately has a diaper fetish. It's detailed in this thread, but I don't remember on which page.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Kiwi of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just watched the Mega Man DOS run on archive because I missed the original broadcast, and while I will give props to Liz for actually trying to sound remotely entertaining and informative enough to not make it a complete cringefest, I could practically feel the awkward tension the whole run through and Proto visually waiting for any chance to chime in with a forced joke/encouragement shout while the 2 other dudes on the couch seemed actually chill.

Proto strikes me as that one rich spoiled kid who everyone can't stand for all the unwarranted self-importance and sperging because the world doesn't share the same viewpoint as he does, but can't speak out against him without raising up a stink or telling it through to the teacher because he's her favorite.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Gilius Wonderhead

Gilius Wonderhead Some video game fanatic

kiwifarms.net
  9. Try the very first post. The very first bullet point under the introductory.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. He’s an autistic/mentally ill tranny who got a tiny bit of power over the autists in the speed running community and is abusing it for all it’s worth. Without it he’d be a nobody, just another crazy tranny gamer which are a dime a dozen these days.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  11. That is what make it a bad run for me. I think it was the first Awful Games Done Quick run that I didn’t like. Most times the couch speaks is because it’s generally scripted to give relative information or make stupid jokes when a runner has nothing to say. It felt like a forced ‘listen to me even though I make bad jokes over actual commentary’.

MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
  12. the jak 3 runner wouldn't be banned, hes been in way too many gdqs (i think in sgdq 2017 he did a dogs life, and previously he's done jak 2 & ratchet and clank games iirc)

kiwifarms.net
  13. Don't be so sure. He was having fun, and that's a cardinal sin, as Bonesaw proved.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Kiwi of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. ThaRixer (the Jax 3 runner) already called out GDQ as basically being worse than ESA in a YouTube video - if he was going to be unpersoned it would've been for that.

• Informative Informative x 8
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]
    :thinking:

• Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  16. We have two options: ThaRixer is sucking up to not be banned, or GDQ is becoming more tolerable. We know what the answer is.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. kiwifarms.net
  18. Ah, yeah in that sense I too share your sentiment in that it felt off besides Proto's comments and that Liz was constantly yammering on and sacrificing skill for entertainment, but I bet trannies demanded their yammies, or they might bitch. At least it was 10 minutes of cringe, but I notice a pattern, Proto and Liz here both run games that are either very short, or are seen as pretty easy (or both) so that the competetion isn't really tight (like Super Mario Land which is like 15 minutes long if you play it casually).

Gilius Wonderhead

Gilius Wonderhead Some video game fanatic

kiwifarms.net
  19. proto-hypocrite.png
    Imagine being a hypocrite? Shouting "orb" and "moon" and being inconsiderate of other attendees/runners. I mean, that's not inconsiderate at all, right?

proto-crying.png
    Edited to add in that I found this. Again, he's bitching about GDQ not bending to his will and how the staff "didn-do nuffin'" to make his experience better.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #779 GraniteRode, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  20. So he thinks the only reason people don't like him is because he thinks he's a woman with multiple personalities and not because he's a narcissistic, inconsiderate douche. Can't say I'm surprised.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.