Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Soggy Towel

better than a wet towel
kiwifarms.net
Headmates are kind of fringe even in the whackadoodle troon sphere and I didn't think they really existed outside of the crazy teenagers larping on tumblr. I genuinely wonder if there will be any internal strife or drama over this or if they're all so cucked they'll just accept whatever the fuck protomagicalthing says at this point
afaik a majority of teens claiming to be median/multiple systems only existed on tumblr, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t have spread to twitter since that was the secondary social media for a lot of tumblr users. I’m more shocked this is still even a thing, even back in 2014-2015 a lot of the blogs I knew of that larped as a multiple system of dangan ronpa or homestuck characters either no longer did so, or flat out disappeared from the internet.

I expect a brainwashed teenager to believe the claim that your different personality traits are actually completely seperate people sharing your one brain, not a grown adult, troon or not. it only takes 10 seconds of thinking about the concept of “median systems” to realize how much of a hunk of shit it is.

This multiple system BS has to now confirm and make it clear as day to everyone that Jaret is just an attention seeker who will do anything to get noticed. They aren't suffering from a gender identity nor a dissociative identity crisis. They are hopping onto social fads to try and stand out. Anybody with a shred of self respect or integrity should cut ties with him as he is now seeking to mock mental health problems to be the shiniest snowflake in the sky.

popoto-chan

On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato
kiwifarms.net
afaik a majority of teens claiming to be median/multiple systems only existed on tumblr, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t have spread to twitter since that was the secondary social media for a lot of tumblr users. I’m more shocked this is still even a thing, even back in 2014-2015 a lot of the blogs I knew of that larped as a multiple system of dangan ronpa or homestuck characters either no longer did so, or flat out disappeared from the internet.

I expect a brainwashed teenager to believe the claim that your different personality traits are actually completely seperate people sharing your one brain, not a grown adult, troon or not. it only takes 10 seconds of thinking about the concept of “median systems” to realize how much of a hunk of shit it is.
I think it's very telling that almost all the people validating her "coming out" post on twitter in the comments are people who have headmates themselves.
It's almost like even most troons realize how off the deep end headmates are and won't touch that shit with a ten foot pole:thinking:

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still just surprised that there's such a thing as being too crazy for GDQ. Proto had the entire organisation by the balls and still managed to fuck it up because he was too dimwitted.
He isn't on camera for the upcoming GDQ event next week, but he's hosting a panel with some other troon whackjob about "being LGBT" in the world of streaming or speedrunning or whatever. If he was "too crazy" for GDQ they wouldn't have given him a panel. He's just not on camera/mic duty this time around.

popoto-chan

On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato
kiwifarms.net
AFAIK the troon podcast will not be taking up any main screen time. It looks like the gdq big wigs have made the trooniest troons a safe space at the event itself as a form of self-segregation. Lots of other conventions have done this with "diversity lounges" and usually the areas are tucked out of the way. It's basically a way to give the crazy gender whatevers what they want (a place to sperg out) while not scaring away the normal attendees.

jagube

Big Tech loves girl dick
kiwifarms.net
I mean aside from PMG just being all around shitty after the crotch shot BS/other fuckery I’m surprised they’re even allowed to return. Oh well, at least they won’t be fucking yo the stream.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He isn't on camera for the upcoming GDQ event next week, but he's hosting a panel with some other troon whackjob about "being LGBT" in the world of streaming or speedrunning or whatever. If he was "too crazy" for GDQ they wouldn't have given him a panel. He's just not on camera/mic duty this time around.
AFAIK the troon podcast will not be taking up any main screen time. It looks like the gdq big wigs have made the trooniest troons a safe space at the event itself as a form of self-segregation. Lots of other conventions have done this with "diversity lounges" and usually the areas are tucked out of the way. It's basically a way to give the crazy gender whatevers what they want (a place to sperg out) while not scaring away the normal attendees.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that giving them their own bullshit panel nobody cares about is just lip service to get them to shut up. Not being able to shit up the event as a host is a huge loss for him.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean aside from PMG just being all around shitty after the crotch shot BS/other fuckery I’m surprised they’re even allowed to return. Oh well, at least they won’t be fucking yo the stream.
He's always been shitty, it started around the time he came out as "trans". Prior to that he was just known as an ok-ish speed runner with a small fanbase. When he made his first public appearance at GDQ in drag is pretty much when the ride started.

Whetfahrt Cheesebörger

Cheeseburger-kin
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the whole multiple personality disorder thing as it's being described here debunked over a decade ago as mostly just nonsense made up by people with narcissism problems, with the reported cases far outnumbering any actual cases resulting from brain damage and such?
You say that like they give a shit about it being real or not real. That matters little to these people.

Whether its real or not, they've reclassified it as Dissociative Identity Disorder (archive) and, considering what they believe causes it (abuse as a child), is very telling for those that claim to have DID. That said, a lot of these online cases where they diagnose themselves end up being them trying to excuse shitty, abhorrent behaviour. When being autistic doesn't work, create another personality to take all the blame. Totally wasn't you.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the whole multiple personality disorder thing as it's being described here debunked over a decade ago as mostly just nonsense made up by people with narcissism problems, with the reported cases far outnumbering any actual cases resulting from brain damage and such?
If it's even real at all, that's a real possibility. It was popular a long time ago when mental health was poorly understood, but in the modern day most of them would likely just be run of the mill schizophrenics, or exposed as frauds. Even now the very, very small population that might actually have it could simply be misdiagnosed. Everybody else are just frauds who are better at faking it than Proto and his allies are.

Actually in the near future I wouldn't be surprised if Proto goes to a psychiatrist just so he can use their inevitable callout of him faking for use as farming pity points, just like how he publicly throws fits every now and then for not being officially diagnosed as trans.

GraniteRode

kiwifarms.net
If Jaret wants to be the most exceptional snowflake of them all, he just needs to make his diaper fetish public; this other fad just brands him a pretender.
Well I'd imagine that it's established by proxy, Jaret is likely into BDSM. Which, I'd like to point out, maybe coming out as someone in the kink community is a possibility? His Twitter name has "P/a" while Dom and sub relationships are abbreviated D/s. P/a, D/s, is Jaret trying to have a kink relationship with himself for attention?

Although coming out as a kinkster could be more harmful than helpful as something like a GDQ might want to distance themselves from someone who associates with those into the whips and chains lifestyle? Just food for thought.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino