Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

popoto-chan

On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the whole multiple personality disorder thing as it's being described here debunked over a decade ago as mostly just nonsense made up by people with narcissism problems, with the reported cases far outnumbering any actual cases resulting from brain damage and such?
AFAIK this is accurate. I think it's called DID now and "true" (or as true as we can actually identify) cases are exceedingly rare. Considering what we know of proto the possibility of them actually having DID is around zero fucking percent, give or take.

Koochiching

Adult Trashcan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how Proto can barely keep even the basic "personality traits" (because when you break it down to brass tacks they really aren't anything of the sort) of the two "headmates" straight, I'm almost certain that this is just another way for Proto to feign oppression in the wake of losing her spot as the center of attention of GDQ drama. When you're running a con like this it's usually most sustainable to shake things up and prevent people from catching on. It's like how Spacey came out as gay when Rapp dinged him for sexual assault.

GraniteRode

kiwifarms.net
So the crazies are now seeking methods to not be institutionalized? I mean I've been thinking Proto needs to be put into a nuthouse for years now but this is just making that notion have more validity.

Reactions: Screaming Bird

Sinners Sandwich

Eid, Pmurt, Eid
kiwifarms.net
Proto is at AGDQ but is Alexis?
Im joking.

First of the fan selfies is dropped
View attachment 631725
Can confirm that a few other of its cult are attending
View attachment 631726
Look a bunch of gross uggos err beautiful men err troons err trans girls. I wonder how fast the percentage of autistic men who become autistic men in dresses increases and when the first dude kills himself after trooning out

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
How the hell are people supposed to know which one of his multis they’re talking to or whatever? Do they just take a guess at which pronouns theyr supposed to use this time?

I can accept a lot of stupid shit that I probably shouldn’t but I’m never going to understand this multiples shit. It’s called being mentally ill, dude, just get help.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
How the hell are people supposed to know which one of his multis they’re talking to or whatever? Do they just take a guess at which pronouns theyr supposed to use this time?
No idea. On twitter he said he'd be signing posts but stopped doing it like a day later so if there was some real life gimmick he's probably inconsistent with that as well.

In other news, Proto's dopamine reserves are running low because they won't let him host anymore so he has to photobomb random people for attention.
1546868553552.png

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

yeahweknow

kiwifarms.net

womenslefts

kiwifarms.net
It/Its?

LMAO that's fucking wild! So it's a woman and wants to be talked to like it's an object?
This shit feels like it's going to bend backwards into itself and become full-circle reverse psychology.

Reactions: Super Collie

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Ended up seeing this sped in the flesh at MAGFest on Friday. Must have taken a detour to shit up the Megaman-athon there with commentary before prancing over to ADGQ. Was just sitting commenting between runs in shitty Hermione cosplay....literally for 10 straight minutes just going on about how "Speedrunning is about being fast" over and over, loving the sound of their own voice drone on. Fully admitted no real speedrunning accolades either. And boy howdy, not losing any time talking about how "autistic" and "plural" they are either.

I was just amazed at how it's just all this creature has anymore - a few checkmarks on a "special" bingo sheet and an ego to boost them. It was the dumbest shit to witness firsthand. (and there was a lot of dumb to witness at MAGFest this year)

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net

I can accept a lot of stupid shit that I probably shouldn’t but I’m never going to understand this multiples shit. It’s called being mentally ill, dude, just get help.
They're not supposed to know which multi, they're supposed to use whatever pronoun and then get loudly screeched at because whichever pronoun they used was always the wrong one.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino