Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Gazed too deep

The more I see, the more I regret.
kiwifarms.net
Ended up seeing this sped in the flesh at MAGFest on Friday. Must have taken a detour to shit up the Megaman-athon there with commentary before prancing over to ADGQ. Was just sitting commenting between runs in shitty Hermione cosplay....literally for 10 straight minutes just going on about how "Speedrunning is about being fast" over and over, loving the sound of their own voice drone on. Fully admitted no real speedrunning accolades either. And boy howdy, not losing any time talking about how "autistic" and "plural" they are either.

I was just amazed at how it's just all this creature has anymore - a few checkmarks on a "special" bingo sheet and an ego to boost them. It was the dumbest shit to witness firsthand. (and there was a lot of dumb to witness at MAGFest this year)
Slightly off topic but what other awkward shit did ya get to see at MAGFest?

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't explain the lack of trannies on almost all the other days. Believe it or not, staff has listened to criticism in regards to PMG and tranny politics and most trans runners, themselves, have noticed the reaction and don't want to put themselves through the mockery and criticism.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't explain the lack of trannies on almost all the other days. Believe it or not, staff has listened to criticism in regards to PMG and tranny politics and most trans runners, themselves, have noticed the reaction and don't want to put themselves through the mockery and criticism.
big if true
looks like ridiculing and mocking the fuck out of their troonery was the right course of action

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
If true, I would imagine a large number of complaints, demands, and bad PR optics generated from said trannies also did not help.

PMG wasn't the hero we wanted, but the hero we deserved (only if he was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Reactions: awoo

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Does PMG actually have a successful stream or is she a rich kid who can afford to attend all these events on her own dime?
PMG has been with GDQ since close to its start, and had thus far been grandfathered in. MAGfest takes place immediately before AGDQ in the same area, so its easy to hit both at once. I would assume that PMG is a mooch but maybe not.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe earlier in this thread it was established that PMG came from a successful and moderately wealthy family. If not that, then "comfortable" could describe it. Though I am not sure if PMG is still in his parents' good graces after all the stuff I'm sure they've been put through.
Does PMG actually have a successful stream or is she a rich kid who can afford to attend all these events on her own dime?
iirc (need confirmation because my memory is shit) back when the thread was being made it was uncovered his father is a lawyer and his parents supported/enabled him. The only people that seemed to throw up caution was the doctor and therapists he was seeing who told him he was autistic and was simply having trouble coping with coming adulthood and not a tranny. Of course he chimped out about this on twitter.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
iirc (need confirmation because my memory is shit) back when the thread was being made it was uncovered his father is a lawyer and his parents supported/enabled him. The only people that seemed to throw up caution was the doctor and therapists he was seeing who told him he was autistic and was simply having trouble coping with coming adulthood and not a tranny. Of course he chimped out about this on twitter.
How obviously insane do you have to be to have multiple doctors straight up tell you you're not trans like that? He lives in the US, right? Doctors there hand out gender dysphoria diagnoses like office mints.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic but what other awkward shit did ya get to see at MAGFest?
A lot of speds like PMG. Seems each year like there's more troons, or at least waifu wannabes and cross-dressers wanting special pronouns...so the pronoun ribbons for badges made a return again. Lot of furries too because the theme this year was "Starfox" so the yiffers came out in droves and shit up the place, their huge suits causing crowding in an already crowded event. Then they get indignant when people give them dirty looks for taking up most of an elevator car. It's just a kaleidoscope of cringe that masks itself as "inclusion".

It was nicer back when it was just a bunch of game music autists.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino