Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 634575
A locked Twitter doesn't stop all of us. Oops.
I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this. Why have two separate pronouns for each voice in his head? Does one take precedent over the other? For "Proto", does "any" mean people can use legitimately ANYTHING when referring to it?

God conversations with this dude have to be un-fucking-bearable

MakingAmericaGreat

We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots
kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't explain the lack of trannies on almost all the other days. Believe it or not, staff has listened to criticism in regards to PMG and tranny politics and most trans runners, themselves, have noticed the reaction and don't want to put themselves through the mockery and criticism.
I'm pretty sure GDQ is doing a push for top-level runners only this year. Most anybody running are top 3 and most of the tranny runners are towards 10th or up to 5th in categories nobody plays. GDQ is probably trying to get people to stop complaining about horrible runners since everybody complains every event on how shitty the trannies were.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure GDQ is doing a push for top-level runners only this year. Most anybody running are top 3 and most of the tranny runners are towards 10th or up to 5th in categories nobody plays. GDQ is probably trying to get people to stop complaining about horrible runners since everybody complains every event on how shitty the trannies were.
Don’t count on it. They’ll sprinkle in diversity runners else they’ll have to hear the screeching from the mentally ill crowd like Jaret here.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Don’t count on it. They’ll sprinkle in diversity runners else they’ll have to hear the screeching from the mentally ill crowd like Jaret here.
if they dont put troons on stage they have to deal with troons screeching and woke dangerhairs complaining on twitter
if they do put troons on stage they have to deal with 4chan shitposting and edgy neckbeards complaining on reddit

imo it's better for them to appease neckbeards instead of troons. they make up a massive part of the speedrun audience, and having an event full of ugly neckbeard losers is still a lot more acceptable and presentable to mainstream normie audiences than having a faggotry event with troons flashing upskirt shots and kissing on camera.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
if they dont put troons on stage they have to deal with troons screeching and woke dangerhairs complaining on twitter
if they do put troons on stage they have to deal with 4chan shitposting and edgy neckbeards complaining on reddit

imo it's better for them to appease neckbeards instead of troons. they make up a massive part of the speedrun audience, and having an event full of ugly neckbeard losers is still a lot more acceptable and presentable to mainstream normie audiences than having a faggotry event with troons flashing upskirt shots and kissing on camera.
Yes, common sense is to appease your true fans but these idiots have already proven they don’t care. Hence why they involved Jaret here originally and continue to push trannies on camera.

They know the shitposting is part of GDQ and if it’s off stream/chat they don’t care as long as the $$$ comes in. Until the funding is in danger, they won’t fully get rid of the tranny runners.

MakingAmericaGreat

kiwifarms.net
There's only one trans runner this AGDQ that I'm aware of. No one cared because he's ranked #2 in the game he ran. There's been a few on the couch but only the runner gets to choose who's on the couch, outside of choosing people banned from being on camera. I wouldn't really consider it sprinkling in diversity since they earned a spot there.

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/tybasedjon/status/1083220763887456257

upload_2019-1-9_21-10-2.png

In case you didn't watch Protomagicalgirl on stream, she wouldn't shut up, constantly interrupted the other commentators, would bring up how good the music sounded without giving a chance for the viewer to hear it, yelled constantly and had to have their audio lowered twice, and got boo'd for a bad joke and scolded the audience.

So maybe it's just me, but that sounds more like reacting appropriately to an obnoxious cretin than transphobia, but what do I know?

MakingAmericaGreat

kiwifarms.net
Proto made a run I normally set in the background a closed Window. She's not the worst couch commentator this AGDQ but damn would she not shut up. LizStar was on stream in an interview after the run and chat still tame. The worst I saw, in AGDQ chat, was monkaS. Honestly, if GDQ didn't make such a big deal about Proto, nobody would've made those comments or given a shit about trans runners. Proto fucked it for any trans runners.

Edit: Claris to Lizstar, who is a ranked 2 runner. Run is in awful block so it's mostly fun and Lizstar seems to be having fun with it given the couch so I can't complain.

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/tybasedjon/status/1083220763887456257

View attachment 635166

In case you didn't watch Protomagicalgirl on stream, she wouldn't shut up, constantly interrupted the other commentators, would bring up how good the music sounded without giving a chance for the viewer to hear it, yelled constantly and had to have their audio lowered twice, and got boo'd for a bad joke and scolded the audience.

So maybe it's just me, but that sounds more like reacting appropriately to an obnoxious cretin than transphobia, but what do I know?
The sloppy dregs of the #MeToo movement in full force. "I'm a straight white male but those transphobes pushed me too far!" Concern trolling 101.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Some of the commenters deserve Proto (like when they were salty while she was describing how the music in the game was made, that shit's interesting guys.) The times when she was talking over the other commenters on the other hand... we know that autistic people don't understand social cues. So don't mic them up.

edit: It was Megaman 8 (or was it 9, think it was 8.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino