Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
PMG does give the impression of being a massive enabler for people who otherwise wouldn't make such asses of themselves in public. They can't stop her going there without unacceptable levels of drama, but hopefully they can freeze her out of decision-making/on-screen stuff enough to make her rage quit for not having her ego recognised. I feel a little more optimistic about GDQ this time around, during the last one with the PMG desk presence it seemed too far gone to recover.

StarryGreenEyes95

Taylor Mitchell Pickens
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Proto made a run I normally set in the background a closed Window. She's not the worst couch commentator this AGDQ but damn would she not shut up. LizStar was on stream in an interview after the run and chat still tame. The worst I saw, in AGDQ chat, was monkaS. Honestly, if GDQ didn't make such a big deal about Proto, nobody would've made those comments or given a shit about trans runners. Proto fucked it for any trans runners.

Edit: Claris to Lizstar, who is a ranked 2 runner. Run is in awful block so it's mostly fun and Lizstar seems to be having fun with it given the couch so I can't complain.
The difference here is that Liz is really casual about her transition and transgender status, while Proto is not.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference here is that Liz is really casual about her transition and transgender status, while Proto is not.
From what little I've seen of Liz, "she" does not make much of an effort to pass on stream. Rather than use a facecam she'll just use some piece of fanart of her and she makes zero effort to sound remotely feminine. She straight up sounds like a man when mic'd up, and has the audacity to still demand people use she/her when she streams either on her own channel or RetrogamingLiveTV's.

Liz even has this on her Twitch profile:
You're a woman? But you have a masculine voice.

I identify as female, but my sex is that of a male. Voice training is hard, man. Just please be courteous and understanding if you're not? Well, see: SEGMENT RULES for info on that madness.
Give me a fucking break.

Don't get me wrong, she's done absolutely nothing that I can recall to piss anyone off or screw anyone over. But I still sorta side-eye someone who wants to "be" a woman but legit says "it's too hard" as an excuse for why she comes off as a dude.

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Liz does not pass very well and demands the she/her pronouns/typical shit. But her run was bearable, at least due in part to the fact that the DOS version of Mega Man is an oddity, their couch was competent and everyone seemed to know what they were talking about.

Any time PMG is on screen at any GDQ event, he's running something someone can run better/is somewhat mainstream and commentating non-stop to whore up all the time he can in the spotlight. That's the difference.

Voice training seems like it would be one of the easier aspects of transitioning besides just changing your wardrobe and growing your hair out.
I'm sure it depends on the person. There's probably people who can do it like it's nothing, as their voices are naturally higher. PMG has a pretty naturally high voice, I think. And then there's people like Liz...

Yeah. Gonna take a fair bit of "training" to pass there.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does pmg have such a strong connection to ADGQ? Are they worried about pissing off trannies or him killing himself? He’s a bad runner, bad at commentary, bad on the couch. Just shitty overall and now completely insane.
Games Done Quick is managed by a bunch of social cucks who probably can't even make eye contact with the people who get reprimanded at their events. They're absolutely not confrontational nor are they willing to take the initiative to have a potentially negative conversation with someone who's being an annoying pain in the ass.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Why does pmg have such a strong connection to ADGQ? Are they worried about pissing off trannies or him killing himself? He’s a bad runner, bad at commentary, bad on the couch. Just shitty overall and now completely insane.
Even outside of the tranny/SJW nonsense, GDQ is the premier event for speedrunning (although we all wish it wasn't). Even if PMG wasn't batshit insane, he would still (along with many others) be trying desperately to get in runs, in interviews, and on couches. For a twitch speedrunner this is not even a crazy thing to do as there aren't many big opportunities to try and grow a channel that specific. The crazy thing is how much GDQ is willing to let him get away with it.

Another aspect is that GDQ has alienated several runners and communities through nonsense so they would like to hang on to the #woke crowd to try and keep the dollars rolling in.

StarryGreenEyes95

Taylor Mitchell Pickens
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Yes, voice training is hard, but not impossible. I was under the impression Liz had at least tried to improve her voice since I last saw a run of hers, but if she still sounds masculine even now... I mean I understand why people would be disappointed and it is absolutely a valid complaint.

That said, she at least puts in the effort in terms of physical appearance. Her facial structure seems to have been spared of the testosterone and in pics I've seen she looks pretty passable.

PMG is kind of in a similar boat but is waaay more vocal about Stupid Bullshit Nobody Cares About(tm).

PrincessJupiter

Kiwi of Caring
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Yes, voice training is hard, but not impossible. I was under the impression Liz had at least tried to improve her voice since I last saw a run of hers, but if she still sounds masculine even now... I mean I understand why people would be disappointed and it is absolutely a valid complaint.

That said, she at least puts in the effort in terms of physical appearance. Her facial structure seems to have been spared of the testosterone and in pics I've seen she looks pretty passable.

PMG is kind of in a similar boat but is waaay more vocal about Stupid Bullshit Nobody Cares About(tm).
You're not any better.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino