Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

StarryGreenEyes95

Taylor Mitchell Pickens
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're not any better.
You're entitled to your opinion.

The whole "pull your larynx up and back" thing? Way easier said than done. That said, I was able to achieve a feminine-sounding voice after like two months of near-constant training. If I can do it, anyone else can, I'd say. I'm sure other trannies here can back that up.

Getting back on topic, I just looked up a random speedrun Liz did 3 months ago to see if you guys' claims we're true. Needless to say... Ugh.

The #woke crowd doesn’t have money, though. They’re broke millennials blowing cash on back alley hormones and adderall scrips.
To be fair, the US economy is still kind of fucked. Cost of living is so costly these days that people have to resort to either of the following;

A - A roommate
B - "le tugboat
C - Work a high-end job full-time
D - Work a minimum-wage job for more than full-time. I've heard of people having to work 60 hour weeks just to make end's meet.

Like, it's not impossible to do any of that, but still. That's not even going further into C where you'd likely have to undergo further education via college, only to have "student loans/debt".

Last edited by a moderator:

MakingAmericaGreat

We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots
kiwifarms.net
Why does pmg have such a strong connection to ADGQ? Are they worried about pissing off trannies or him killing himself? He’s a bad runner, bad at commentary, bad on the couch. Just shitty overall and now completely insane.
Proto is one of the largest speed runners that wanted to be a part of GDQ team. This gave him a spot as a volunteer. Nobody really cared about Proto the first few times he was part of the team which secured his seniority in staff and ensured his return. After having a consistent person, it's hard to get rid of them without controversy and GDQ tries to avoid any controversy. I can't blame them, it's easier to ban anybody claiming the person is transphobic than defend themselves against claims of transphobia.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
The #woke crowd doesn’t have money, though. They’re broke millennials blowing cash on back alley hormones and adderall scrips.
I can't speak for GDQ's finances, but I think they just want the #woke crowd as an audience to inflate numbers to appear more attractive to sponsors who a large part of the financing comes from (and some of it is undisclosed, so it's potentially the lion's share).

StarryGreenEyes95

Taylor Mitchell Pickens
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Proto is one of the largest speed runners that wanted to be a part of GDQ team. This gave him a spot as a volunteer. Nobody really cared about Proto the first few times he was part of the team which secured his seniority in staff and ensured his return. After having a consistent person, it's hard to get rid of them without controversy and GDQ tries to avoid any controversy. I can't blame them, it's easier to ban anybody claiming the person is transphobic than defend themselves against claims of transphobia.
True, PMG has been around for a while. I remember speedruns from them as far back as 2013. Super Mario Land, as I recall. For someone born near the ass-end of the 90's they sure do have an unusual fascination for Game Boy games.

Alan Pardew

Stone-Cold Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're entitled to your opinion.

The whole "pull your larynx up and back" thing? Way easier said than done. That said, I was able to achieve a feminine-sounding voice after like two months of near-constant training. If I can do it, anyone else can, I'd say. I'm sure other trannies here can back that up.

Getting back on topic, I just looked up a random speedrun Liz did 3 months ago to see if you guys' claims we're true. Needless to say... Ugh.
To be fair, the US economy is still kind of fucked. Cost of living is so costly these days that people have to resort to either of the following;

A - A roommate
B - "le tugboat
C - Work a high-end job full-time
D - Work a minimum-wage job for more than full-time. I've heard of people having to work 60 hour weeks just to make end's meet.

Like, it's not impossible to do any of that, but still. That's not even going further into C where you'd likely have to undergo further education via college, only to have "student loans/debt".
I've approved your last post here, but back to your thread you go to not derail this any further. Threadban. :julay:

Gilius Wonderhead

Some video game fanatic
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the Mega Man DOS run on archive because I missed the original broadcast, and while I will give props to Liz for actually trying to sound remotely entertaining and informative enough to not make it a complete cringefest, I could practically feel the awkward tension the whole run through and Proto visually waiting for any chance to chime in with a forced joke/encouragement shout while the 2 other dudes on the couch seemed actually chill.

Proto strikes me as that one rich spoiled kid who everyone can't stand for all the unwarranted self-importance and sperging because the world doesn't share the same viewpoint as he does, but can't speak out against him without raising up a stink or telling it through to the teacher because he's her favorite.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Just watched the Mega Man DOS run on archive because I missed the original broadcast, and while I will give props to Liz for actually trying to sound remotely entertaining and informative enough to not make it a complete cringefest, I could practically feel the awkward tension the whole run through and Proto visually waiting for any chance to chime in with a forced joke/encouragement shout while the 2 other dudes on the couch seemed actually chill.

Proto strikes me as that one rich spoiled kid who everyone can't stand for all the unwarranted self-importance and sperging because the world doesn't share the same viewpoint as he does, but can't speak out against him without raising up a stink or telling it through to the teacher because he's her favorite.
He’s an autistic/mentally ill tranny who got a tiny bit of power over the autists in the speed running community and is abusing it for all it’s worth. Without it he’d be a nobody, just another crazy tranny gamer which are a dime a dozen these days.

MakingAmericaGreat

We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots
kiwifarms.net

That is what make it a bad run for me. I think it was the first Awful Games Done Quick run that I didn’t like. Most times the couch speaks is because it’s generally scripted to give relative information or make stupid jokes when a runner has nothing to say. It felt like a forced ‘listen to me even though I make bad jokes over actual commentary’.

fireisland

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's all a big clique, which is why a lot of the really entertaining runners don't get invited back. Both the Jak 3 and Sonic 1 runs this year were great, but I would not be surprised if both of those runners get banned for insensitive jokes.
the jak 3 runner wouldn't be banned, hes been in way too many gdqs (i think in sgdq 2017 he did a dogs life, and previously he's done jak 2 & ratchet and clank games iirc)

Gilius Wonderhead

Some video game fanatic
kiwifarms.net
That is what make it a bad run for me. I think it was the first Awful Games Done Quick run that I didn’t like. Most times the couch speaks is because it’s generally scripted to give relative information or make stupid jokes when a runner has nothing to say. It felt like a forced ‘listen to me even though I make bad jokes over actual commentary’.
Ah, yeah in that sense I too share your sentiment in that it felt off besides Proto's comments and that Liz was constantly yammering on and sacrificing skill for entertainment, but I bet trannies demanded their yammies, or they might bitch. At least it was 10 minutes of cringe, but I notice a pattern, Proto and Liz here both run games that are either very short, or are seen as pretty easy (or both) so that the competetion isn't really tight (like Super Mario Land which is like 15 minutes long if you play it casually).

GraniteRode

kiwifarms.net
proto-hypocrite.png

Imagine being a hypocrite? Shouting "orb" and "moon" and being inconsiderate of other attendees/runners. I mean, that's not inconsiderate at all, right?

proto-crying.png

Edited to add in that I found this. Again, he's bitching about GDQ not bending to his will and how the staff "didn-do nuffin'" to make his experience better.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino