Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
They seem to have given up on doing that. There's some comments on the video now, and they're not very flattering.
Some are furiously defending it, though. Someone claimed that all the downvotes are from bigoted homophobes that can't stand anything that isn't heteronormative. Another insists that this type of shit is important to the community because people can't like anything that doesn't feature people exactly like them. My favorite comment is the guy who said the video is really good and he wants to see a similar showcase for female runners. :lol:

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
It really is a self fulfilling prophecy. They act more and more outrageous and demand more for "representation", and everyone actually normal and well adjusted will push them away harder, because they're not making any attempt to simply just be who they are and not bring their pointless baggage along with them. People don't give a shit what you are. You don't need to tell them unless they ask. You don't need "representation", because aside from your differences which make no actual change in how you approach your field, there is nothing that sets you apart from anyone else doing the same things. Act like it, and you can get the acceptance you want. Continue to act like a separate group, and you'll never be treated as anything other than a separate group.

And then everyone who dislikes their attention grabbing bullshit is labelled evil, and the cycle begins anew as they look for a new way to demand more.

LugubriousLament

Sperg Bobby, sperg!
kiwifarms.net
By the way, being a transsexual person and saying that people use the trans-culture label umbrella for personal gain and attention (Rat Kings I believe is the local term here?) gets you pretty much insta-ghosted.
Fun part about being transsexual is that you'd rather not be. You'd almost certainly not want to broadcast 'trans pride' or wear that shit on your sleeve. You want to transition. That means fucking change. From one thing and into another. Tell me how that totally isn't at odds with 'nobody's ever trans for attention' when they literally have their personal hugbox turned up to 11.

Oh sorry, hugbox has a double-fatwa on me now, apparently using the term 'transsexual' despite being scientifically accurate is also a hate crime against nonbinary multigender plural-personality transfolk.

Shit, that's enough of a reason to never say you're trans. What happens when a 'Rat King' is the first contact someone has ever had with a 'trans' person of any kind. Well gee, thanks for spawning lynch mobs with your attention seeking behavior.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
Some updates, it looks like PMG is rage quitting speedrunning to become a podcaster, because GDQ quit feeding him and other 'women' (trannies) attention and refused to implement his pronoun tags on the ID badges:

He also got married....in Final Fantasy Online
This is the twitter of what he's married to:
Dashing:

His patreon with a whopping $14 a month.
http://archive.li/nlMT3

Hi! We're Protomagicalgirl, a median plural system of three with two streamers, alexis (it/she) and Proto (he/xe). We do speedruns, event production, and Tetris: The Grand Master on our Twitch channel. Through everything we do, we seek to make the world a better place for people in need, whether queer, trans, autistic, plural, or something else entirely. This includes activism discussion on our Twitter and in our podcast and creating safe and welcoming communities like Speedruns Rochester and our Discord server.

We've come fairly close to making it big on Twitch, but have been consistently stopped short by the reality of our own mental health and executive function problems. Standard streamer growth practices like holding a consistent schedule or incentivizing growth with special streams are currently all but impossible for us.

We won't let that stop us from changing the world, though. With this Patreon you can support our mission to make the world a better place - maybe not at world record pace, but at a pace that's alright for us and for you.

What will the money go to?

The money we get from this Patreon will help us grow and improve our stream as well as cover expenses for us to attend speedrunning events and conventions. Whether it's a better capture card, new console, or a pair of plane tickets, everything will help us continue to make the world a better place.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

UF 404

kiwifarms.net
Livestreaming your own wedding? Do you think you're English Royalty or something?

Reactions: BlueSpark

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
We won't let that stop us from changing the world, though. With this Patreon you can support our mission to make the world a better place - maybe not at world record pace, but at a pace that's alright for us and for you.

What will the money go to?

The money we get from this Patreon will help us grow and improve our stream as well as cover expenses for us to attend speedrunning events and conventions. Whether it's a better capture card, new console, or a pair of plane tickets, everything will help us continue to make the world a better place.
LOL he wants to change the world. How?? By being as insane and deranged as possible?

Good luck with that, you crazy troon bastard. ?

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
Female invite only GDQ
Clearly didn't get invited
GDQ is sexist and i hate speedrunning.

wonder how much the tone would change if all 17 of them were invited ?
Seeing how PMG is he'd try to make the entire event about himself, push his politics on everyone and ban anyone who disagreed.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I think he's just streaming the video game wedding, but he's still a delusional nutcase.
Depending on how much you pay, you get one of very few two-person mounts and a ring to teleport to the other character. Quite useful if you play together often, but of course these degenerates think highly of it.

I knew a dude who begun this 'several personalities' shit, indicating each with ; at the start of messages etc. Much like Proto, it changed nothing but one of them speaking like an anime/dating game stereotype. It's as if they think someone out there actually talks like a Victorian noble. "Ah yes, quite. Is that so? Ho ho..".

It's a warped mindset you're meant to leave behind as a teen, but of course they stunt their growth. They talk so much they have to come up with multiple personalities, much like streamers do variety shows.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Depending on how much you pay, you get one of very few two-person mounts and a ring to teleport to the other character. Quite useful if you play together often, but of course these degenerates think highly of it.
For FFXIV (now until late may) there's a super easy to get 4 seater mount in the game now, so the mount is probably not what they're looking for. Teleporting is also pretty easy.

I mean, get married in the game, it seems like fun, but to stream it while bragging about "you won't be invited to the real one" is a bit crazy. I don't think I'd participate in any stranger's wedding, much less so if the stranger was a deranged tranny.

• Agree
Reactions: rabo

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I knew a dude who begun this 'several personalities' shit, indicating each with ; at the start of messages etc.
Did he also troon out?

How long are these people able to act like this?? They get older. No one wants to deal with some old troon who pretends to be a girl character from some 50 year old vidya game. I think in the future people will be less tolerant of lgbqxyz insanity. Crying oppression will only help them for a certain amount of time.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
For fun I looked up Proto's FFXIV character (https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/24480346/) since we were talking the FFXIV wedding.

He hasn't even gotten to the current expansion, doesn't look like he's been playing for more than two months, is a catgirl and a healer, jesus what a stereotype.

He posts a huge amount of FFXIV stuff for a casual FFXIV player but in true stereotype fashion...

She may not have a class at max level or even stepped a single foot into the current expansion - but he has an Instagram for his character apparently (https://www.instagram.com/ekho_white/)

Tiny Clever Commander

I live in your walls
kiwifarms.net
For fun I looked up Proto's FFXIV character (https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/24480346/) since we were talking the FFXIV wedding.

He hasn't even gotten to the current expansion, doesn't look like he's been playing for more than two months, is a catgirl and a healer, jesus what a stereotype.

He posts a huge amount of FFXIV stuff for a casual FFXIV player but in true stereotype fashion...

She may not have a class at max level or even stepped a single foot into the current expansion - but he has an Instagram for his character apparently (https://www.instagram.com/ekho_white/)
Nutjobs flock to FFXIV like flies to dogshit for some reason. I know people who are logged into that game every single minute of their life, and of course they're unstable troons who are in online relationships with other troons.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Nutjobs flock to FFXIV like flies to dogshit for some reason. I know people who are logged into that game every single minute of their life, and of course they're unstable troons who are in online relationships with other troons.
I would wager it's because of the amount of character customization and dress-up you can play within the game. There's a sizable RP community as a result, as well.

As far as those games go, it's also easier and more streamlined than most other similar games.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Man yells at man that women aren't being represented.

Oh I'm sorry, it's a #pluralgang.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: MavZ

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino