Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Brianna Wu big on FF14 too? They can have a troon blowout wedding.
I would not say he's big on it, but he's further along than Proto is and has been playing longer. Brianna has at least attempted to do semi-endgame content as well, but got triggered when asked to "eat balls".

https://www.reddit.com/r/inthenews/comments/4t600s/so_i_got_to_ffxiv_raid_with_gamergates_brianna_wu/

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5677862/

But a single class at max level is not "big on it".

EDIT - but also the same stereotypes, girly character, healer class, dumb name.

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Some updates, it looks like PMG is rage quitting speedrunning to become a podcaster, because GDQ quit feeding him and other 'women' (trannies) attention and refused to implement his pronoun tags on the ID badges:
View attachment 727868
View attachment 727859

He also got married....in Final Fantasy Online
This is the twitter of what he's married to:
Dashing:
View attachment 727882

His patreon with a whopping $14 a month.
http://archive.li/nlMT3
Only these wonderful individuals can take an event which exclusively alienates men to promote exclusively women as still, somehow, sexist against women for the benefit of men.

Sisteena Foriner

kiwifarms.net
I would wager it's because of the amount of character customization and dress-up you can play within the game. There's a sizable RP community as a result, as well.

As far as those games go, it's also easier and more streamlined than most other similar games.
I agree with this and, also want to add that since you can't have botched faces/bodies in FFXIV because they limit customization in those areas, crazy troons are much harder to spot in this game, until you talk with one that is.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I like to think of myself as a normal person or maybe it's because I try to stay out of the way as much as possible.

What does "fix the problem" mean in this context? What is GDQ supposed to do? Drag more women to the event by force? Does GDQ have a history of turning away women that I don't know about?

How is GDQ supposed to "fix the problem" of not enough women coming to GDQ if women don't voluntarily sign up? Are people claiming that women would show up to GDQ but they don't sign up because GDQ will do something to them or make women feel uncomfortable or something?

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Just by implying that there is a problem some people are naturally going to be driven away which will artificially exacerbate it to the point where the non-problem starts to become real. However if the "problem" is that these jokers pretending that they have 3 different video game girl personalities aren't being validated then there isn't a loss other than idiots to laugh at.

"Being Famous on Social Media"
34 likes, 0 retweets, 4 comments.

Truly the stars are among us.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I like to think of myself as a normal person or maybe it's because I try to stay out of the way as much as possible.

What does "fix the problem" mean in this context? What is GDQ supposed to do? Drag more women to the event by force? Does GDQ have a history of turning away women that I don't know about?

How is GDQ supposed to "fix the problem" of not enough women coming to GDQ if women don't voluntarily sign up? Are people claiming that women would show up to GDQ but they don't sign up because GDQ will do something to them or make women feel uncomfortable or something?
There's two actual ways to go about this. The real way, and what proto wants.

The real way is to try and find women who are a part of the community and would like to participate in a larger role in it. A speed running event is staffed by more than speedrunners, there are presenters, support staff, interviews, donation readers, tech setup, admissions, and so on. GDQ, to organically solve the problem, would need to actively reach out to women who speedrun or are in some way connected to the speed run community instead of just passively hoping they submit runs or applications, which is what they currently do (outside of this "Frame Fatale" nonsense). If they're actually trying to fix diversity, they could also fill in the void with women who are content creators on other platforms in the gaming vertical to represent in non-runner roles and not "dumb down" any runs for the sake of diversity. In addition to this, GDQ could reasonably make a concerned effort to up the level of "professionalism" at the event, for males and females alike.

Additionally, if GDQ wants to grow more than it has, they'll need to start treating runners and staff better. More women (and men, as well) might pick up speedrunning if the largest event for it wasn't a literal charity that won't even pay for your travel/hotel expenses or your time. Most other video game tournaments pay for travel for top contenders and there's almost always money on the line. They can't even point to "exposure" because no big name streamer has come out of GDQ (and current big name streamers avoid it). It isn't even popular with big name speedrunners (who are an order of magnitude smaller than big name streamers) because of the cost (in travel and time, but also in the performance and walking on eggshells to not be banned/ostracized) vs the reward (virtually none). Even just staying home streaming would be more beneficial to most people.

What proto wants is forced "female" representation, to a point where (for example) the Mega Man X speedrun is not run by anyone in the Top 10 for that game (who are all men), but is instead run by the highest on the list that is a female (resulting in a shittier run, no chance of a WR). COINCIDENTALLY Proto is a Mega Man speedrunner who claims to be a woman, what are the odds of that, eh? Proto would like this to happen for all of the catagories, and so would his friends (who. by sheer accident are also runners not in the top 10 but are instead trannies). Additionally to that, Proto would also like to not be accountable to any "professional" standards while in GDQ's care (and it isn't only Proto), and thought it was fine to have a makeout session with another tranny during a Tetris competition (while competing in it, after losing).

It's fine to say that GDQ has problems, because it does. I couldn't imagine a woman wanting to go near that place, considering their treatment is historically bad at video game venues like that. I couldn't imagine wanting to advertise on that platform, either. But Proto (and all people like him) should never be listened to, because it's a con. Anyone who identifies a problem and proposes a solution, and that solution directly benefits him is being a disingenuous shithead. (See Also - Rhys McKinnon, Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkessian)

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
The real way is to try and find women who are a part of the community and would like to participate in a larger role in it. A speed running event is staffed by more than speedrunners, there are presenters, support staff, interviews, donation readers, tech setup, admissions, and so on. GDQ, to organically solve the problem, would need to actively reach out to women who speedrun or are in some way connected to the speed run community instead of just passively hoping they submit runs or applications, which is what they currently do (outside of this "Frame Fatale" nonsense). If they're actually trying to fix diversity, they could also fill in the void with women who are content creators on other platforms in the gaming vertical to represent in non-runner roles and not "dumb down" any runs for the sake of diversity. In addition to this, GDQ could reasonably make a concerned effort to up the level of "professionalism" at the event, for males and females alike.
Ah. Thank you.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Nutjobs flock to FFXIV like flies to dogshit for some reason. I know people who are logged into that game every single minute of their life, and of course they're unstable troons who are in online relationships with other troons.
Welp, there goes my potential interest in playing the bloody thing. I'm honestly only tepidly interested in MMOs to begin with but being surrounded by troons and "systems" is more than I'm willing to deal with.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Welp, there goes my potential interest in playing the bloody thing. I'm honestly only tepidly interested in MMOs to begin with but being surrounded by troons and "systems" is more than I'm willing to deal with.
You should play it, it's pretty good. Just because a lot of trannies play it, does not mean that a lot of people that play it are trannies.

It's pretty good about welcoming new players also, just don't try and get onto Balmung (the RP/ERP server).

• Informative
Reactions: Ravelord and moocow

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
It was always kind of interesting to me that GDQ had so little female representation. Given that GDQ loves to virtue signal I don't think it was intentional on there part, I'm guessing their reputation drives women away. For reference, while other speedrunning events are still largely made up by male runners and presenters, there's typically more women on staff/performing runs. GDQ has like, three actual women, and even if we're being generous and counting the troon squad, I think that's still less than 10 "women" at what is a significantly larger event than other marathons that have more women present.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Is it normal to let out an audible sheik when opening a new troon thread and reading about whatever perverted fetish community they all seem to inevitably be a part of?
It's like refreshing a random fetish generator.
"Necrophiliac feeders"
"Scat vegans"
"DDLG ovipositors"

Also yeah, unrelated but you guys were touching on something I've been beefing on for years. I don't think there's much to gain from improving female representation in speedrunning. At its core, it's gambling for autistic people. Anyone with a lot of free time can learn these tricks but the art of stringing them all together into one long reliable run is a feat reserved for people with 60 burnable hours a week and debilitating obsession issues. The ratio of autism in men versus women is 4.2:1.

Combine that with the observable male majority in gaming overall, and there's just not going to be more women. Which, because of what I just said, is no tragedy. The latent demographic, small as it is, is busy stimming on tumblr, or compiling the Harry Potter wiki.

That being said, when I do see a woman at GDQ, I mark out. I pass the link around and get in chat and make some noise. If GDQ can do anything for women, it's just to throw its weight behind them when they do appear. Put them in primetime, get them connected with big scenes, just overall be a resource. You can't make more of them appear, but you can try to give them better exposure and demonstrate that women are only rare, not unwelcome.

You know what happens when GDQ tries too hard to find women to run?

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
It was always kind of interesting to me that GDQ had so little female representation. Given that GDQ loves to virtue signal I don't think it was intentional on there part, I'm guessing their reputation drives women away. For reference, while other speedrunning events are still largely made up by male runners and presenters, there's typically more women on staff/performing runs. GDQ has like, three actual women, and even if we're being generous and counting the troon squad, I think that's still less than 10 "women" at what is a significantly larger event than other marathons that have more women present.
There's something interesting about this that doesn't get brought up very often. Take a group or event that typically has a predominantly male audience and predominantly male participants. Now suppose they make a big stink about how awesome women are and gosh it sure would be great if more women came to participate (or be in the audience). Outreach, virtue signaling, all the bells & whistles. Like GDQ does.

Women find it fucking creepy. Why is a sausage fest making so much effort to attract women, even to the apparent detriment of the men in attendance? To sit there and look pretty? So they can be ogled and pawed at? Put on a pedestal as if to say "look, boys, we got some to show up! Don't touch! Bad!" What else could they have in mind if they already know most women aren't interested in the "official" activity of the event?

Even when the outreach effort is completely genuine and the organizers legitimately believe women would actually enjoy the event if they'd just give it a try, it comes off as desperate and scummy at worst and pandering at best. And who wants to be one of just a handful of women at an event surrounded by hundreds of men? Even in the best of circumstances that's a risky move in most women's eyes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino