Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
The real way is to try and find women who are a part of the community and would like to participate in a larger role in it. A speed running event is staffed by more than speedrunners, there are presenters, support staff, interviews, donation readers, tech setup, admissions, and so on. GDQ, to organically solve the problem, would need to actively reach out to women who speedrun or are in some way connected to the speed run community instead of just passively hoping they submit runs or applications, which is what they currently do (outside of this "Frame Fatale" nonsense). If they're actually trying to fix diversity, they could also fill in the void with women who are content creators on other platforms in the gaming vertical to represent in non-runner roles and not "dumb down" any runs for the sake of diversity. In addition to this, GDQ could reasonably make a concerned effort to up the level of "professionalism" at the event, for males and females alike.
Ah. Thank you.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Nutjobs flock to FFXIV like flies to dogshit for some reason. I know people who are logged into that game every single minute of their life, and of course they're unstable troons who are in online relationships with other troons.
Welp, there goes my potential interest in playing the bloody thing. I'm honestly only tepidly interested in MMOs to begin with but being surrounded by troons and "systems" is more than I'm willing to deal with.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Welp, there goes my potential interest in playing the bloody thing. I'm honestly only tepidly interested in MMOs to begin with but being surrounded by troons and "systems" is more than I'm willing to deal with.
You should play it, it's pretty good. Just because a lot of trannies play it, does not mean that a lot of people that play it are trannies.

It's pretty good about welcoming new players also, just don't try and get onto Balmung (the RP/ERP server).

• Informative
Reactions: Ravelord and moocow

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
It was always kind of interesting to me that GDQ had so little female representation. Given that GDQ loves to virtue signal I don't think it was intentional on there part, I'm guessing their reputation drives women away. For reference, while other speedrunning events are still largely made up by male runners and presenters, there's typically more women on staff/performing runs. GDQ has like, three actual women, and even if we're being generous and counting the troon squad, I think that's still less than 10 "women" at what is a significantly larger event than other marathons that have more women present.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Is it normal to let out an audible sheik when opening a new troon thread and reading about whatever perverted fetish community they all seem to inevitably be a part of?
It's like refreshing a random fetish generator.
"Necrophiliac feeders"
"Scat vegans"
"DDLG ovipositors"

Also yeah, unrelated but you guys were touching on something I've been beefing on for years. I don't think there's much to gain from improving female representation in speedrunning. At its core, it's gambling for autistic people. Anyone with a lot of free time can learn these tricks but the art of stringing them all together into one long reliable run is a feat reserved for people with 60 burnable hours a week and debilitating obsession issues. The ratio of autism in men versus women is 4.2:1.

Combine that with the observable male majority in gaming overall, and there's just not going to be more women. Which, because of what I just said, is no tragedy. The latent demographic, small as it is, is busy stimming on tumblr, or compiling the Harry Potter wiki.

That being said, when I do see a woman at GDQ, I mark out. I pass the link around and get in chat and make some noise. If GDQ can do anything for women, it's just to throw its weight behind them when they do appear. Put them in primetime, get them connected with big scenes, just overall be a resource. You can't make more of them appear, but you can try to give them better exposure and demonstrate that women are only rare, not unwelcome.

You know what happens when GDQ tries too hard to find women to run?

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
It was always kind of interesting to me that GDQ had so little female representation. Given that GDQ loves to virtue signal I don't think it was intentional on there part, I'm guessing their reputation drives women away. For reference, while other speedrunning events are still largely made up by male runners and presenters, there's typically more women on staff/performing runs. GDQ has like, three actual women, and even if we're being generous and counting the troon squad, I think that's still less than 10 "women" at what is a significantly larger event than other marathons that have more women present.
There's something interesting about this that doesn't get brought up very often. Take a group or event that typically has a predominantly male audience and predominantly male participants. Now suppose they make a big stink about how awesome women are and gosh it sure would be great if more women came to participate (or be in the audience). Outreach, virtue signaling, all the bells & whistles. Like GDQ does.

Women find it fucking creepy. Why is a sausage fest making so much effort to attract women, even to the apparent detriment of the men in attendance? To sit there and look pretty? So they can be ogled and pawed at? Put on a pedestal as if to say "look, boys, we got some to show up! Don't touch! Bad!" What else could they have in mind if they already know most women aren't interested in the "official" activity of the event?

Even when the outreach effort is completely genuine and the organizers legitimately believe women would actually enjoy the event if they'd just give it a try, it comes off as desperate and scummy at worst and pandering at best. And who wants to be one of just a handful of women at an event surrounded by hundreds of men? Even in the best of circumstances that's a risky move in most women's eyes.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
How long are these people able to act like this?? They get older. No one wants to deal with some old troon who pretends to be a girl character from some 50 year old vidya game. I think in the future people will be less tolerant of lgbqxyz insanity. Crying oppression will only help them for a certain amount of time.
I spent too much time writing a fucking thesis for this, but it's so intrinsically convoluted I deleted it all and will try coming up with a tl;dr summary:

"fads" have always been a part of socialization, and since we're seeing more socialization occurring online than in the physical world, we're starting to see fads express themselves through a lens more focused on the mental aspect of it all, as opposed to the physical aspect they've held prior to this socialization shift. since it's focused more on mentality, and thus incorporating "mental" conditions, we're seeing mental illnesses appropriated as identities.

tumblr started this fad by the bastardization of a fad being expressed through online and physical socialization intersecting, creating troon ideology. since its inception, it attached itself to a real group of people undergoing real mental problems, yet no social group up until this point went to the physical lengths that trooning out entails. the conception of troonology is a discussion for another time, but this whole practice of adopting mental illnesses come and go like any normal fad, since fads now predominately take place online. once the extreme of troonology was aired out in the open and generally accepted (now predominately consisting of the extremists, fetishists, or plain exceptional individuals), it was time to move onto another fad, because these people are just "weird kids".

"weird kids" are weird for the sake of being weird, and also need a group in which to be weird in, so they all congregate and be fucking weird together. the "weird kids" need the norm around to validate their weirdness, which is their only defining identity trait. since mental illness can rarely be physically checked, no one can be held accountable for it (or rather a lack thereof) and everyone must adhere and sympathize with them or else be called out for bigotry. these are people that fall under the tumblr snowflake to a tee and gave it its name; they attach themselves to anything that will make them something other than normal, and these things they attach themselves to are already abstract and controversial enough as to avoid direct confrontation.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
How long are these people able to act like this?? They get older. No one wants to deal with some old troon who pretends to be a girl character from some 50 year old vidya game. I think in the future people will be less tolerant of lgbqxyz insanity. Crying oppression will only help them for a certain amount of time.
Proto will act like this until is is no longer advantageous for him to do so (and most troons as well).

@Just a fag wrote a bit of a thesis on it, but it's a fad that will come and go. The main perk is getting to join a "protected class" without any of the negatives of doing so, because Trans people have never been persecuted (unlike literally every minoirty ever, all gay people, all women, white people in some areas, as well as Christians and all other religions). They never had a period of not being able to vote or work, or drinking out of separate water fountains or being blasted with fire hoses.

While the idea of "trans as a fad" is ridiculous, it's not that much more ridiculous then when Autism was fashionable, when people were going to try and retire on Beanie Babies like they were bitcoin, that embarassing "gangsta" phase from the 90s, and so on. Once it stops being fashionable (and it's already near that point thanks to the tireless work of some of the most insufferable people alive) they'll just move on to the next thing.

Proto, despite being a large piece of shit, had a goal and realized it for a while. He saw GDQ as a venue to grow his channel and desperately wanted exposure on there. He leveraged the tranny angle and got on GDQ in a large way (runs, competitions, interivews, hosting, I wouldn't be surprised to learn he got there early and helped setup at one point) and he didn't even have to improve his speedrun skill at all. As long as GDQ is going to prioritize trans runners (Proto, Orcastraw, everyone else in that picture) you're going to constantly see people trying to exploit it.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Proto, despite being a large piece of shit, had a goal and realized it for a while. He saw GDQ as a venue to grow his channel and desperately wanted exposure on there.
He didn't want to grow his own channel, he wanted GDQ to become his channel and turn it into the antifa tankie tranny attention whore block where he and his other troon friends would hog all the airtime making out and flashing the camera (because that's comedy, get it?), get to pick who can come and who is banned, make sure everyone watching on twitch or at the event adheres to his political and social beliefs (OR ELSE)

oh and also something something donations and kids with cancer, but all that takes a backseat to the real issue which is owning internet nazis, and being a nasty attention whoring pervert onscreen.

There's a post somewhere on the forum where someone talked about this exact process. Your sjws can't develop an audience/money/attention on their own since they're so selfishly authoritarian and repulsive in nearly every way, so they just roll into a well established and popular community, work their way up into it and then take it over for a brief power trip until they run things into the ground and then they move on to a different community and start over again.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
He didn't want to grow his own channel, he wanted GDQ to become his channel and turn it into the antifa tankie tranny attention whore block where he and his other troon friends would hog all the airtime making out and flashing the camera (because that's comedy, get it?), get to pick who can come and who is banned, make sure everyone watching on twitch or at the event adheres to his political and social beliefs (OR ELSE)

oh and also something something donations and kids with cancer, but all that takes a backseat to the real issue which is owning internet nazis, and being a nasty attention whoring pervert onscreen.

There's a post somewhere on the forum where someone talked about this exact process. Your sjws can't develop an audience/money/attention on their own since they're so selfishly authoritarian and repulsive in nearly every way, so they just roll into a well established and popular community, work their way up into it and then take it over for a brief power trip until they run things into the ground and then they move on to a different community and start over again.
I think he would want that, but there's no way anyone involved with GDQ is getting off the cash cow that it's become. That's always the fatal step in the plan, a business (like GDQ) will sing your praises to the end of the world, but no one but them will ever be the ones to keep the money.

ducktales4gameboy

git log --all --grep='clown butthole'
kiwifarms.net
For fun I looked up Proto's FFXIV character (https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/24480346/) since we were talking the FFXIV wedding.

He hasn't even gotten to the current expansion, doesn't look like he's been playing for more than two months, is a catgirl and a healer, jesus what a stereotype.

He posts a huge amount of FFXIV stuff for a casual FFXIV player but in true stereotype fashion...

She may not have a class at max level or even stepped a single foot into the current expansion - but he has an Instagram for his character apparently (https://www.instagram.com/ekho_white/)
It's worth noting that Twitch gave away a month of XIV free a few months back as part of their monthly games package. The timing seems to match up to several cows picking it up and obsessing over it, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino