Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised "Claris" doesn't have a thread yet. Actual name is Miles, and dude is a total weirdo, even among speedrunning troons. I'm sure pics of him have been posted in the Cosmo thread, and probably this one as well. Big, burly motherfucker who looks like he raided his grandmother's closet. He has frequent mental breakdowns and threatens suicide regularly. I haven't checked out his Twitter in a while, but the vast majority of his tweets were just "girl" or "feels so good to be a girl" and shit like that. Loves to talk about his "boobs." Just blatant autogynephilia. IIRC, at one of the recent GDQs, he locked himself away in his room, pathetically tweeting people to please bring him food, as his anxiety over having been misgendered wouldn't allow him to fucking feed himself.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/clarisrobyn Good news, he's still fucked.

Last edited:

Intelligent Calcium

B̤͇̱A̬̩̰͢T͖͓ ̘͖͢͢C͙̱RE͍DI̡̝̖T͚ ̜̯C̺Ą̠͕̬R̡͚̭D̢̳̲͟
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 801665 View attachment 801668
View attachment 801672

Some stupid drama involving Jaret.
Must be rough dating male transgenders as a male transgender, you have to contend with 1) dating men and 2) dating exclusively mentally ill people.

Proto: "Claris has no respect for boundaries!"
Also Proto:
1530291221408.jpg

Also also Proto:

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it wasnt made by the real channel, anyone can make a user created clip on twitch
I'm astonished Twitch allows this clip to stay online given the word "Trannies" in the title. You still can't say "tranny" in chat without it being censored (even when the broadcaster disables chat censorship).

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Random updates.

Proto is now @doublegearsys on Twitter and wiped his old Twitter.

He's not going to GDQ this year
View attachment 801603

And he's working on some bullshit that isn't going anywhere because he doesn't have the influence to do it.
View attachment 801604
Why the fuck would PMG be doing anything with speedrunning history?

That would be like "What it's like to play in the NFL Superbowl as written by a guy who only played football in high school." the book.

Reactions: Gazed too deep

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised "Claris" doesn't have a thread yet. Actual name is Miles, and dude is a total weirdo, even among speedrunning troons. I'm sure pics of him have been posted in the Cosmo thread, and probably this one as well. Big, burly motherfucker who looks like he raided his grandmother's closet. He has frequent mental breakdowns and threatens suicide regularly. I haven't checked out his Twitter in a while, but the vast majority of his tweets were just "girl" or "feels so good to be a girl" and shit like that. Loves to talk about his "boobs." Just blatant autogynephilia. IIRC, at one of the recent GDQs, he locked himself away in his room, pathetically tweeting people to please bring him food, as his anxiety over having been misgendered wouldn't allow him to fucking feed himself.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/clarisrobyn Good news, he's still fucked.
claris 1.PNG
claris 2.PNG
claris 3.PNG
claris 4 pastebin.PNG
claris pastebin.PNG
claris 5.PNG

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Mrs. Doubtfire had a GOAT failure last AGDQ when he was stuck at one spot in Prime 2 for twenty minutes. In all fairness, he actually is a world class runner, unlike PMG but it was still really funny and had an all trans couch while some guy off-screen told us what was actually happening.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net

"Didn't you hear, exceptional individuals? All the cool exceptional individuals burn years of their life alone in their room playing FFXIV, now. You don't want to be one of those uncool exceptional individuals that burn years of their life alone in their room speedrunning, right?"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino