Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

System32

kiwifarms.net
An Autist portraying psychopathic TRAITS? Never heard of that before. Almost as if has no empathy at all.. hmm... and I gotta agree - you can absolutely quantify an individual's strength by how many video game characters live in their head. Spot on mate.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
proto gone.png

Maybe this has been discussed already, but I couldn't find any discussion about this in older pages.. Proto's doublegearsys account got suspended. Does anybody know why?

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the necro but Jaret is one of my favourite lolcows and I wish people here played FFXIV because that is apparently the community where he has taken refuge.

Here's some more insightful thoughts about how Yugioh portrays mental illness.

View attachment 1731194

Yes ok, you've got an Egyptian Pharaoh in your head that's addicted to gambling, that makes so much more sense.

The Lawgiver

ayo-in1X/XX/21THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EAR
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the necro but Jaret is one of my favourite lolcows and I wish people here played FFXIV because that is apparently the community where he has taken refuge.

View attachment 1731194
Imagine being so high off your own farts that you think Yugi getting posessed by an ancient Egyptian pharoah who's ghost is trapped inside a medallion is intentional "plural representation" because they commune with each other sometimes when Yugi's not possessed.
Maybe I'm wrong here and by "headspace" he means that one part where the dude with the key that lets him enter people's brains goes into the pharaoh's mind and theres the whole visual representation of him probing the brains shown as him wandering through an Escher staircase painting based area. In that case It's still a fucking stupid take because that's supposed to be symbolism akin to the kinda shit in the village of the damned where the psychic kids struggle to break through a mental barrier. Without the mental gymnastics this is blatantly obvious, even to the kids who followed yugioh back when it was first coming out and still actually about Yugi.

lfaw

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1731194
i wish he was posting more of interest too. unfortunately his entire personality is now just ffxiv ocs and lore shit.

the most of note you really see these days is him complaining that the ffxiv theorycrafting discord server is full of nazi terfs and too scary to read for him.

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
i wish he was posting more of interest too. unfortunately his entire personality is now just ffxiv ocs and lore shit.

the most of note you really see these days is him complaining that the ffxiv theorycrafting discord server is full of nazi terfs and too scary to read for him.
Does he have a monthly tugboat? How does he get the income to just sit around and RP on FFXIV all day? Seems like he's not really wanted by the speedrun community anymore and I don't see him stream.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Seems like he's not really wanted by the speedrun community anymore and I don't see him stream.
Well yeah, he kept doing shit that'd land anyone else in hot water, but not him because he's a highly visible (and extremely vocal) "minority". While getting everyone that complained about his shit banned instead. At least here on the Farms we have a Safe Space to freely talk about Proto.

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, he kept doing shit that'd land anyone else in hot water, but not him because he's a highly visible (and extremely vocal) "minority". While getting everyone that complained about his shit banned instead. At least here on the Farms we have a Safe Space to freely talk about Proto.
Seemed like even GDQ was done with this shit because he wasn't involved in the most recent one after the dansexy emote thing, if I remember. I hope his parents leave him nothing when they die.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Seemed like even GDQ was done with this shit because he wasn't involved in the most recent one after the dansexy emote thing, if I remember. I hope his parents leave him nothing when they die.
I think the straw that broke GDQ was the incident when he wore a inappropriately short skirt and flashed everyone his underwear and girldick bulge during an interview. Yeah they banned everyone that complained (as usual), but he hasn't been invited back to any subsequent events. At least not for any roles in front of the camera, anyways. Anything less in unacceptable for Proto.