Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

Scuttlebug Jamboree

kiwifarms.net
1610075362308.png

ProtoMagicalGirl tries to search for a girlfriend through Final Fantasy XIV

"Search info" in final fantasy xiv is a small space you have on your profile to write whatever you want for other people to view when they examine your profile

雑音🐈

kiwifarms.net
Does he even play? Or does he sit around a town acting like an oppressed lunatic for attention while people ignore him and actually go on quests and shit?
he has some mediocre parses but mostly decent ones. He's not terrible at end game content and does engage in it though not at a competitive level. that's all i found, i haven't seen him online (i havent looked very hard though) so i don't know if he's the type to stand in limsa all day doing degenerate RPs like the average troon ffxiv player.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I was actually wondering with some people in my FC the other day if there were any FFXIV lolcows, guess thats one already
There aren't a ton of FFXIV lolcows, but a fair amount of lolcows (ProtoMagical, BriannaWu, Rhys Mckinnon's orbiters) play FFXIV.

It's popular with trannies because of the large amount of cute dressup you can participate in.

he has some mediocre parses but mostly decent ones. He's not terrible at end game content and does engage in it though not at a competitive level. that's all i found, i haven't seen him online (i havent looked very hard though) so i don't know if he's the type to stand in limsa all day doing degenerate RPs like the average troon ffxiv player.
Parses are where people can track DPS for a fight and compare them to other users - but his parses are all for pretty easy jobs and older raids.

His e8s parse (last boss of the last tier) as a dps puts him in the bottom 10%, which is obviously bad.
His e11s parse (second to last boss of current tier, he hasn't killed the final boss) is 58%, which is really average. Progression wise, all "serious" raiders are already done with e12s and the "extreme" ones have been for a little bit.

It looks like he goes back on an "easy" job (healer, which boils down to "put up one dot and spam one attack when not healing") to pad his numbers.

MechanicalHugbox

kiwifarms.net
It looks like he goes back on an "easy" job (healer, which boils down to "put up one dot and spam one attack when not healing") to pad his numbers.
Probably like their entire Speedrunning catalog was mostly games that no one really cared about to sweep some easy somewhat impressive sounded records

Side Note: A lot of FFXIV players don't really participate in that much high end end game content mostly because they either play the game for the story, whatever social experience there is (but including ERP) or they just enjoy the mindless grinding

I can't really do High end content at the moment because of lag (OCE is hell in FFXIV) and I mostly play to kill the hours while I wait to go back to grad school

雑音🐈

kiwifarms.net
There aren't a ton of FFXIV lolcows, but a fair amount of lolcows (ProtoMagical, BriannaWu, Rhys Mckinnon's orbiters) play FFXIV.

It's popular with trannies because of the large amount of cute dressup you can participate in.

Parses are where people can track DPS for a fight and compare them to other users - but his parses are all for pretty easy jobs and older raids.

His e8s parse (last boss of the last tier) as a dps puts him in the bottom 10%, which is obviously bad.
His e11s parse (second to last boss of current tier, he hasn't killed the final boss) is 58%, which is really average. Progression wise, all "serious" raiders are already done with e12s and the "extreme" ones have been for a little bit.

like i said, average. obviously the 10 parse is terrible but most of his parses are at least blue if not purple. he's a crazy troon with no skills but at least he is not a complete fuck up at his one hobby, though he is not exceptional at it either.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
like i said, average. obviously the 10 parse is terrible but most of his parses are at least blue if not purple. he's a crazy troon with no skills but at least he is not a complete fuck up at his one hobby, though he is not exceptional at it either.

Yeah, but I'm trying to point out he's probably actually below average and just likely padding numbers and generally being inconsistent.

Boss 1 (e9s)
5 Parses - 9, 82, 19, 23, 42. He did good once, and even that 82nd percentile would only actually put him at 64 compared to people still doing the content.

Boss 2 (e10s)
3 Parses - 44, 25, 88. First kill was three weeks after release, meaning there were tons of guides/resources/uptime guides and such at that point.

Boss 3 (e11s)
3 Parses - 55, 46, 59 - expressly average, but with an even later first kill date.

Boss 4 (e12s)
No parses.

It's worth noting a few things
- FFLogs only tracks DPS on kills, not on attempts.
- FFLogs only tracks DPS, not smart/good play.
- Jared has parses from Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Most FFXIV raiders are 2 days/week for comparison.
- His class (PLD) isn't a remarkably hard class to DPS with.

For someone who plays as much as he seems to, he's awful. If he was just a normal 1-2 day/week raider or even a more casual player, it wouldn't be so bad.

雑音🐈

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm trying to point out he's probably actually below average and just likely padding numbers and generally being inconsistent.

Boss 1 (e9s)
5 Parses - 9, 82, 19, 23, 42. He did good once, and even that 82nd percentile would only actually put him at 64 compared to people still doing the content.

Boss 2 (e10s)
3 Parses - 44, 25, 88. First kill was three weeks after release, meaning there were tons of guides/resources/uptime guides and such at that point.

Boss 3 (e11s)
3 Parses - 55, 46, 59 - expressly average, but with an even later first kill date.

Boss 4 (e12s)
No parses.

It's worth noting a few things
- FFLogs only tracks DPS on kills, not on attempts.
- FFLogs only tracks DPS, not smart/good play.
- Jared has parses from Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Most FFXIV raiders are 2 days/week for comparison.
- His class (PLD) isn't a remarkably hard class to DPS with.

For someone who plays as much as he seems to, he's awful. If he was just a normal 1-2 day/week raider or even a more casual player, it wouldn't be so bad.
i agree with all you're saying but it still makes him more competent than the majority of people who play the game actively. definitely more competent than the majority of people who use the game to live out their fetish.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1829540things mentally stable people say
Claris is a massive cow, and one I wish I had made a thread on before r/samandtolki got banned. There were several stories of this guy losing his fucking mind at GDQs. Does anyone know if backups were made? It was a huge source of info for people like Cosmo and our dude Proto. Luckily they have threads here, but there were a few people that absolutely deserved their own, and now I worry their insanity is lost to time.