Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

lfaw

kiwifarms.net
i agree with all you're saying but it still makes him more competent than the majority of people who play the game actively. definitely more competent than the majority of people who use the game to live out their fetish.
Worth mentioning that his raid group has spent over fourty raid days inside the last ultimate fight, and have only reached about 5 minutes into the ~15 minute fight. Good groups got that far in less than 24 hours.

Most of his time spent on that game is leveling 20 alts for roleplay purposes. He's not actually good at it, despite it being his hyperfocus for the last year or so. Also he literally refuses to read the theorycrafting discords because they use nazi frog emotes.

Blucifer

kiwifarms.net
Claris is a massive cow, and one I wish I had made a thread on before r/samandtolki got banned. There were several stories of this guy losing his fucking mind at GDQs. Does anyone know if backups were made? It was a huge source of info for people like Cosmo and our dude Proto. Luckily they have threads here, but there were a few people that absolutely deserved their own, and now I worry their insanity is lost to time.
this is the best I can find, please post claris GDQ freakout stories

Henrietta

she/her
kiwifarms.net
This is late, but seeing he was posting on an adult baby fetish forum as young as 13 feels like something to pity him for rather than make fun of. He never got a chance to have a normal puberty that didn't involve oversharing with weirdo adults on the internet, and he may have become who he is today by constantly chasing more and more fringe fetishes.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
This is late, but seeing he was posting on an adult baby fetish forum as young as 13 feels like something to pity him for rather than make fun of. He never got a chance to have a normal puberty that didn't involve oversharing with weirdo adults on the internet, and he may have become who he is today by constantly chasing more and more fringe fetishes.
It's a fucking tranny that thinks he has multiple personalities, of course I'm going to make fun of him.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He has autism, he was never going to have a normal puberty or anything else. If anything, oversharing with weirdo adults on the internet is a far kinder fate than he would have had hidden away in dad's basement in the 70s or 80s.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons dropped him like a sack of bricks once he lost his host role and then started pulling the multiple personalities act which is extreme and exceptional even by the degenerate standards of troons. He had a golden, estrogen-filled goose and ripped its head off because he was too much of a stupid, bumbling oaf to take advantage of what he'd wormed his way into.

ContinentalButterchip

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
kiwifarms.net
Troons dropped him like a sack of bricks once he lost his host role and then started pulling the multiple personalities act which is extreme and exceptional even by the degenerate standards of troons. He had a golden, estrogen-filled goose and ripped its head off because he was too much of a stupid, bumbling oaf to take advantage of what he'd wormed his way into.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't Proto have relatively wealthy parents that were essentially enabling them to be unemployed constantly and do whatever they want? I imagine it's less likely that he was specifically given any position and more the fact he never had any prior engagements and could dedicate infinite time to the speed running community, until its novelty wore off.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1837741

ProtoMagicalGirl tries to search for a girlfriend through Final Fantasy XIV

"Search info" in final fantasy xiv is a small space you have on your profile to write whatever you want for other people to view when they examine your profile
lol this loser is even more pathetic than chris
Chris at least had the balls to go out publicly, 20 years ago when shit like this got you mocked in real life instead of applauded and coddled by sycophants on the internet.

It's literally just being an incel virgin with rage, but dressed in a Twitter-appropriate way.

Bridge to Nowhere

Feeling that moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now that he's fallen into total irrelevancy, can we say he lost the "all oppression points" run to RNG?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: You

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He has a new twitter account now:

"a fresh start for @excogs"

Lol yeah, we'll see how that shit works out for ya.

For those who don't want to click, here are some goodies.

1622507293903.png

1622507334807.png

1622507482687.png

1622507672001.png

1622507787029.png

Also claims to be married to a girl (probably guy). Thats new, right?