Dramacow ProtoMagicalGirl / Jaret Ross / Alexis Ross / @PrincessProto / littledrummergirl / littledrummerboy - Tranny Any% All Oppression Points

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
"a fresh start for @excogs"

Lol yeah, we'll see how that shit works out for ya.

For those who don't want to click, here are some goodies.

View attachment 2219800
View attachment 2219806
View attachment 2219808
View attachment 2219820
View attachment 2219826

Also claims to be married to a girl (probably guy). Thats new, right?
Cannot even begin to imagine what issue he has with Frame Fatales. He and his goons ensured women aren't taken seriously at the real GDQ, was that not enough?

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cannot even begin to imagine what issue he has with Frame Fatales. He and his goons ensured women aren't taken seriously at the real GDQ, was that not enough?
That's the female speedrunning thing that's like 75% trannies right? I'm betting he hates it because of some real gay drama that got him kicked out. It probably involved sexual assault knowing troons.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It was launching right as they were kicking him off camera, so not sure if its just personal drama or if they shot down something even more exceptional like "why don't you make 50 percent of GDQ "women"".

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The woke crowd hated frame fatales because for some reason having an entire event dedicated to them is just a side event and they should just have more in the "real" GDQ. For some reason.
I mean, yes. I agree with that, but its funny that their push was so much overreach and that FF is still going on, despite getting zero buy-in from people. Its also well stocked with "women", really hard to avoid them on FF streams.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
The woke crowd hated frame fatales because for some reason having an entire event dedicated to them is just a side event and they should just have more in the "real" GDQ. For some reason.
Because it is a "side event". I hate to agree with trannies, but Frame Fatales is some seriously low-effort streaming that they'd probably be better off not doing at all. It had (even pre COVID) 0 production value, effort, or talent behind it. It's just like watching a really bad Twitch stream that never ends. They don't even book out a space for it (like a "real" GDQ), there's no audience interaction, no giveaways, nothing. It really was the cheapest, lowest effort thing GDQ could have done - and GDQ is already a cheap, low effort company.

The times are horrible and aren't even comparable to a "real" speedrun. I just spot checked a few titles from 2019 (the year they could have conceivably had a live event).
KH3FM: GDQ Time - 2 Hours, 57 Minutes. WR Near the same time - 2 Hours, 9 Minutes. Almost a full hour behind.
Super Metriod: GDQ Time - 1 Hour, 36 Minutes. WR Near the same time - 41 Minutes. Almost a full hour behind.
Diablo 2 (Normal Run, Assassin): GDQ Time - 1 Hour, 57 Minutes. WR Near the same time - 1 Hour, 22 Minutes. 35 minutes behind. It's also not a popular run because it's so boring.

They would have literally been better off just making the events themselves, making it a LP/Stream event and not a speedrun event. GDQ really just said "you want this dumb shit event here you go, lmao" and if they weren't tranny ass-kissers it would appear incredibly based.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found in the wild.

1622673456122.png

Swamp Hag

kiwifarms.net
Claris is a massive cow, and one I wish I had made a thread on before r/samandtolki got banned. There were several stories of this guy losing his fucking mind at GDQs. Does anyone know if backups were made? It was a huge source of info for people like Cosmo and our dude Proto. Luckily they have threads here, but there were a few people that absolutely deserved their own, and now I worry their insanity is lost to time.

Registered just for you, to drop this link in prep for SGDQ this weekend.

He is running 3 Houses again (trannies are obsessed with this game). Last time he did, he threatened to jump out a window on twitter and police were called.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net

Registered just for you, to drop this link in prep for SGDQ this weekend.

He is running 3 Houses again (trannies are obsessed with this game). Last time he did, he threatened to jump out a window on twitter and police were called.

Holy shit dude. This is amazing. Is it your work? So much cow material in these archives. I thought it was lost forever.