Psychedelics thread -

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
I've been interested in trying acid, but I've stayed away because I've been told several times if you're in a bad headspace, or have any sort of anxiety/depression ect... that it's pretty much a supremely exceptional thing to do. A bad trip is the least of your worries.

Is there any sort of truth to this, or is it misinformation?

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the response, and i dont want you to think im making excuses, because i do need towork on mastering my work more, but i like the squeal and rattle of it, just a personal choice
"It's my STYLE!". :story:

The 3, 4, and 5 meos are all entertaining. I kinda went one by one through PIHKAL & TIHKAL. All time favorite, though, is 4 HO DiPT.

YOU ARE WAY better off tripping occasionally than being a drunkard or a stoner.

You are way better off occasionally indulging in legal drugs. Whether you prefer a nice cigar, whiskey, or a daddy soda on a Friday after a long, productive week, treat yourself. Then wake up and hit it again, working toward not being poor until you really know what you want out of life, and then working toward that with a clearly-defined plan.

Hot tin roof, or whatever you call yourself, the answer to "Does being 18 mean I don't have things to teach you about life?" is yes. You've just started.

I was exceptional at 18, too. Fortunately for me, my "I know better than all these oldfags" sent me overseas rather than busking. I say fortunately because that locked me into legally having to look after my health, make money, and not burn my brain out with weird drugs.

You haven't lived a life yet. I've lived about a third of one. You've hopped on railcars? I've seen people killed, been to several other continents, built my house with my own hands, married, gotten two college degrees, worked in 49 states and a few territories, even put goats on an airplane. I'm not dick-measuring here; that would be pointless. You will probably have done as much or more than me in the next two decades. I don't even have any children yet.

It wasn't until I was 29 that I dipped my toes into farming. That was a real "oh, so this is why I'm here" experience. It's what the Christfags call "a calling." Shortly after I was fortunate enough to find a virtuous, caring, tough young woman with the same purpose in life. The last seven years are the first time in my life I've truly been happy. I work every day most weeks, though I make a point of taking a weekend now and then just to hang out with my wife.

Is music your calling? It's possible, but if your approach with it is to dismiss criticism and spend all your time melting your brain, it isn't. I'm sure you're familiar with Joe Rogan. That dude melts his brain, too, but he does a lot more than that, from bow hunting to his comedy and TV career to being a father and interviewing interesting people, he's got a lot on his plate and has been very successful at a lot of things.

Memento mori, kiddo. Spend less time "expanding your mind" with drugs and focus on expanding it with experience. I'm glad social media wasn't a thing when I was 18, so evidence of my exceptionalism is lost in the wind; the best advice anyone your age can get is "shut the fuck up."

My Maddox avatar isn't just funny. It's also a warning to myself of where thinking I know better than everyone leads. I *AM* literally telling you how to live your life, after all. I think I'm giving good advice based on lived experience here, but what the fuck do I know? Maybe you'll choose to become the next Tommy Tooter, instead. It will bring you no joy, but the rest of us will get a kick out of it.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been interested in trying acid, but I've stayed away because I've been told several times if you're in a bad headspace, or have any sort of anxiety/depression ect... that it's pretty much a supremely exceptional thing to do. A bad trip is the least of your worries.

Don't do it if you're not mentally stable. The risk of a bad trip is largely rooted in the negative potential of a recurring inescapable thought loop. When you trip, remember these words: "The way out is through."

Just say no to drugs, ya damn hippy.

You're freaking 18 years old. You'll shoot your eye out, kid. Seriously. I tried it all back in the 60's and 70's when I was your age. Orange Sunshine, Strawberry Fields, Windowpane, Paper, mescaline, peyote and lots of other shit I don't even remember. If my old self now could go back and tell my your age self something, it would be the line I opened this post with. It's not worth it. Go to the gym, run, fuck, whatever - get a dopamine high instead.

I'll still take an occasional toke of weed that I grow myself these days. It's wonderful for my arthritis.
What if you just do some peyote and magic mushrooms every once in a while, maybe as part of a ritual?

I'm not interested in "Feel good" drugs, I'm interested in "trip" drugs (and only natural stuff), but I don't know where to get them. I also don't know how you'd do it safely, since by definition the hallucinogen keeps you from thinking properly.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
Robotripping is the dumbest fucking shit - you're seriously better off smoking angel dust than shoving a bunch of robo up your ass. If you're going to do drugs, do good ones, jesus christ.
Robotripping = DXM. It's found in cough medicine e.g. robotussin (hence 'robotrip')
Benadryl is not DXM.

As someone who's tried plenty of good drugs, I think DXM is severely underrated.
You're supposed to extract the DXM out of the other crap. Admittedly, I've done it plenty of times before I knew about extraction.
It's a really good experience.

Drugs bad
I just feel like I have to defend drugs ITT because this low iq child is making it look bad.
There are plenty of people in top colleges, or already in good careers that occasionally do drugs.

It is very tech-heavy in my area. I know more than one software engineer that frequently does adderall at work, and who will do LSD or K on a weekend. This past year I've been tripping almost exclusively with a pure math grad student at a top college.

That's odd misinformation. A bad trip would be the worst of your worries, but that's only a possibility on a very large dose.
In fact, if you're not in the best headspace, I would actually recommend LSD.
You can PM me if you want.

You are way better off occasionally indulging in legal drugs.
How would you know someone is way better off not doing LSD if you've never done it yourself?

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
How would you know someone is way better off not doing LSD if you've never done it yourself?
Because the people I've known who used LSD are fucking losers. They're the same as career potheads with delusions of depth.

Thanks for setting up that T-ball. Would you like to know how I know bug-chasing is a bad idea, despite being HIV negative?

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
They're the same as career potheads with delusions of depth.
You just outed yourself as either a kid or liar with no real life experience.
That's one of those cliches that don't exist outside of undergrad. There are more than enough successful people that smoke weed frequently, and a vast majority of weed smokers are normal people with normal lives and jobs.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Recon and Ped Xing

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
You just outed yourself as either a kid or liar with no real life experience.
You may have a different definition of "fucking loser." I include faggots who talk about how much better people they became by putting little stickers on their tongue in that category.

Maybe you should try actually living a life instead of sitting on your filthy couch hallucinating. You only get one shot at this.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
I include faggots who talk about how much better people they became by putting little stickers on their tongue in that category.

Maybe you should try actually living a life instead of sitting on your filthy couch hallucinating.
Wow, it's just strawman after strawman with you.

j666

big ass brain energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robotripping = DXM. It's found in cough medicine e.g. robotussin (hence 'robotrip')
Benadryl is not DXM.

As someone who's tried plenty of good drugs, I think DXM is severely underrated.
You're supposed to extract the
He apparently put both up his ass. 30 cough gels = dxm.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
Do whatever you want, but if you call yourself a "psychonaut" you're exactly as pathetic as someone who plays "Psychonauts" five hours a day.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

adorable bitch

laughing at you
kiwifarms.net
It's less 'drugs bad' (because I don't give a shit and I think weed is completely fine.) and more 'Being an aspiring artist hippie with nothing to your name but a guitar and constantly tripping on drugs in a questionable financial situation (because muh drugs make me creative) and no diploma is fucking stupid.'

Look at this guy's story again and tell me he's a top grade math student. The people I'm talking about are not super intelligent people with their life practically set up for them. They are this guy.

It seems like you're just in this thread to defend your drugs without looking at the context. You're completely missing the point.

edit: also want to mention this guy is a pretty terrible example of your point

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino