Psychics/Mediums -

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
sheep-msl2uamqcgu1yrcdit2.jpg

"people" falling for this crap deserve to be made fun off.

im digining up this corpse beacuse super eyepatch wolf (pretty cool guy i guess) made a video about Psychics that were interesting.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
A work colleague of mine today was talking about how her partner has got tickets to see a 'professional psychic' who's currently on tour in our local area. She has apparently seen her before, and called her scarily accurate.

So, what are your thoughts on those who claim to have psychic abilities, in particular those who use them for stage acts or profit?
Lie, if they're real then they should know. Alternatively someone close to you, I see a woman with blackness in the chest, lung cancer, heart disease, breast cancer, told me to tell you to take up cold reading to fuck with your colleague's partner. Also that box of old unsorted photographs in a house you know, the important one, has a dead spider in it.

I sense an older male figure in your life, who wants you to know while you may have had disagreements in your life, he still thinks you should done the thing, you know, the thing.