World Puerto Rico Votes to Join U.S.A. as 51st State -

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol no puerto ricans are hardcore democrats, they are degenerate af
Lol no I brought it up only because the House of Representatives, the Senate, and executive branch of Puerto Rico is controlled by their "New Progressive Party" which is mostly affiliated with the GOP, and is a center-right party. If it achieved its aim of statehood, they would fall in with the Republicans as they almost always do. That said, its policies are a mix of what Americans would consider conservative sort of like in Europe. It favors the privatization of the public sector and is ardently anti-abortion, for instance, but also favors statehood and some widening of the social safety net.

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
I only knew one Puerto Rican and her name was called America. Why would you call your child America.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering the root cause of their financial collapse is kinda our fault?
Yeah, fuck it, why not.
We can keep it at 50 states, we'll just get rid of one of the shit ones nobody likes, like Florida or North Carolina.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Considering the root cause of their financial collapse is kinda our fault?
Yeah, fuck it, why not.
We can keep it at 50 states, we'll just get rid of one of the shit ones nobody likes, like Florida or North Carolina.
If we're going to have to change the flag anyway, we might as well split up California while we're at it.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol no puerto ricans are hardcore democrats, they are degenerate af
I don't think Puerto Rico's political parties translate very well into Dems or Reps tbh. Its Dem leaning but its a rather socially conservative place.

California, get rid of cali.
You want to trade one out of the three of America's cash cow's in exchange for a broke island that can't even grow bananas right?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino