PULL Gawking Thread - Where we mock the Mean Girls club

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
The Weeb Wars thread is getting a bit more cluttered again so per @Null suggestion we're gonna have a thread specifically for mocking PULL's thoughts on Vic's case. Post and clip their lukewarm legal expertise and whatnot here.

400 Pages and counting, so plenty of material to grab

Edit: Due to "trolls" Vic now has his own subforum. How cute

They also have a thread on the farms here:

Might fix up the OP later, but I gotta run to work

Last edited:

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Okay. But lemme ask, Farms, what are their respective hierarchy as girlfriend material? What if you have no other choice but them and you have to list them from the most likely to least?
Honest answers only Kiwis. I want to rate these spuds.

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758474

"He's a predator to young girls"

Then prove it, you sped.
Ironically, Shane Holmberg is in his 40s, groomed his BFF's teenage daughter and later married her, lurked around conventions and boasted about being the "one night stand king of the anime con circuit." Probably is an actual predator, and yet, is never mentioned by these idiots. Wonder why...?

Dopey Cunt

Laughing in tiddies.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758489

LMAO these idiots still somehow think that Nick is Vic's lawyer
Even though literally in his stream last night he went out of his way to reaffirm that he is in fact NOT Vic's lawyer. Ty Beard is.
Sucking off a shotgun is more appealing than a PULL waifu
I'd rather they be the ones to suck off a shotgun. If anyone is gonna eat lead and die, I prefer it to be the pile of wasted human flesh.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Feels Over Reals

Krimjob

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. But who's the prettier liar than who? Not saying that they're pretty and we would fall for them head over heels. What I'm talking about, fellow Kiwis, is a tier and ranking list.
Well, I mean, we gotta have some pics first. Their personality is hard to nail down as they're all toxic as all hell (lol that a KF user says that).

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758489

LMAO these idiots still somehow think that Nick is Vic's lawyer
The best part is there is no reason Ty would have to do anything to them, a reasonable person, at face value would Nope away from their "evidence" pretty quickly. They're going to get subpoenaed, and publicly doxed, by the defense who need to show their garbage is true. It'll be FUNimation - if they don't do the only good choice they have after being thrown under the bus and settle, not Vic. Casey, and by extension MoRonica, under penalty of perjury, claimed in their answer that Vic was fired because of the investigation. That's no small thing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Zero Day Defense
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino