PULL Gawking Thread - Where we mock the Mean Girls club

yam

Cat loves food. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
kiwifarms.net
Man, I tried talking to these people at one point as well, and they just deny anything that goes against their views.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I've come across a lot of forums that try to be KF the last few years, like that try-hard little brother, and PULL is definitely one of the worst.
Well PULL was around a while ago, I don't know how long ago it was made because it never attracted too much attention, but it was specifically about the big-name girlcows in cosplay and makeup and it predated the Beauty Parlor on the KF. I think we've slowly adopted most of the good users from PULL and LCF.

NewFag7

kiwifarms.net
I laughed my ass off the first time I came across PULL. "Oh lord, it's KF run by 16-19 year old girls".

I've come across a lot of forums that try to be KF the last few years, akin to that try-hard little brother we all know, and PULL is definitely one of the worst.
It's even worse. It's women in their late 20s to mid 30s acting like mean 16-19 year old girls.

Fools, you never reveal your gay ops, it only makes you look like a sped. Take some lessons from ShortRound, even now people still can't figure out whether he was BelieveBulma or not.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's even worse. It's women in their late 20s to mid 30s acting like mean 16-19 year old girls.

View attachment 760359

Fools, you never reveal your gay ops, it only makes you look like a sped. Take some lessons from ShortRound, even now people still can't figure out whether he was BelieveBulma or not.
Note, Senpai Trash does the guaranteed moron indicator of ending a declarative sentence with a question mark. Only the thottiest and dumbest of tumblr-tier thots does that shit.

Kiomei

Jackass of All Trades
kiwifarms.net

The DJ hand doesn't count as a boyfriend. Also like how you changed pfp to a P4 one instead of 5.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's probably the major difference between PULL and KF. Sure, one side is anti-Vic the other is pro, but that's mostly incidental. There's even an argument that both KF and PULL have a hugboxy feel, just on opposite sides of the matter.

The main difference is if you have a "wrong" opinion you just get laughed at and hit with Islamic Content ratings or whatever. On PULL they will ban you if you don't fit the narrative.

While perfectly true, it doesn't mean we can't ridicule them for it.
man, I don't even give a shit about the whole weeb war thing, I just came in here to see what tards on pull were doing since I can't stand the look of the site. I pretty dislike every person involved in that entire weebwar thing, even the ones I'm supposed to feel bad for. they're all exceptional.

Well PULL was around a while ago, I don't know how long ago it was made because it never attracted too much attention, but it was specifically about the big-name girlcows in cosplay and makeup and it predated the Beauty Parlor on the KF. I think we've slowly adopted most of the good users from PULL and LCF.
lcf was nice for a minute, I hate the structure though. less bullshit here too. more lolcalmdown.

So anyone who has a diffrent opinon on pull that doesn't fall in their belief that vic is guilty is a vic Stan.so by there logic people that believe in innocent until proven guilty is a vic stan.awwww the amount of logic leap you have to have to make that claim.
all must lolcalmdown

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino