PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I think one thing PULL fails to understand is that if someone brought us proof of Vic's guilt we would post it in a heartbeat. I don't think the same can be said of PULL if someone offered them proof of his accusers lying.
I've spent hours and hours looking for proof, I thought I almost had something when that girl said she filed a report, then it turned out she was lying after we got the response from the police a week later.

It's like they don't believe there are people who are just wanting to discover what actually happened. Truth is stranger than fiction.

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dominique got a bogus pass to Kamehacon from some unknown party and then got thrown out after trying to create a ruckus of some sort.
Could you imagine the amount of chimping out PULL would be doing if a Vic supporter did something like that?

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Dominique got a bogus pass to Kamehacon from some unknown party and then got thrown out after trying to create a ruckus of some sort.
Oh yeah, I still think she was trying to pull some dirty gay ops. I meant that I think that was separate than the legally designated gay ops that's being targeted by the lawsuit.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I mean most of us here just think it's incredibly dumb to go around making 'jokes' about conspiring with two separate defendants currently named in a lawsuit, and with one of the issues being civil conspiracy. Especially after you've been caught trying to run gay-ops on the plaintiff and mysteriously had a guest pass badge to the convention and wouldn't answer where you got it.

Just like Marchi's public freakout yesterday on twitter claiming she's not dodging service. Marchi tweeted she won't open the door due to internet horsemints and deaf threats thereby helping prove she's dodging service and is a serial liar to the court. You're just shooting yourself constantly in the foot, being silent and not doing this dumb shit would be so much more beneficial to your case. That said i hope they continue, it's always fun to watch something go down in flames.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Lol the lies spoated here, Vic isn't really hiding that much, if rightly ignoring the bs thrown at him and trying to still go to cons and etc, while also going through with due process of things he can get done to recover a fraction of his rep and career. Yes, he's TOTALLY hiding shit.
Screenshot_2019-05-15 Vic Mignogna(5).png

• Dumb
Reactions: Immortal Technique

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Lol the lies spoated here, Vic isn't really hiding that much, if rightly ignoring the bs thrown at him and trying to still go to cons and etc, while also going through with due process of things he can get done to recover a fraction of his rep and career. Yes, he's TOTALLY hiding shit.View attachment 760443
Why in the fuck would he sue someone demanding that information be made public if his intention was to hide secrets?

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Has PULL reacted to Soye's TI texts yet? Or has it all been KF chimping?

Maybe we'll get some good reactions tonight after 16 pages are shown.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net

Fresh off the owner's leash! Also, that will depend on if you personally interacted with Armz or not, and frankly, depends on what kinda mood the Beard is in (I'd be more worried about Soye and his idiot lawyer). Also, when did anyone threaten you?

Thank you for banning people we don't agree with! This thread was problematic long before trolls.

Reactions: Guts Gets Some

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760449
Fresh off the owner's leash! Also, that will depend on if you personally interacted with Armz or not, and frankly, depends on what kinda mood the Beard is in. Also, when did anyone threaten you?
View attachment 760452
Thank you for banning people we don't agree with! This thread was problematic long before trolls.
Oh that thread is problematic, but not in the way you think it is...

• Horrifying
Reactions: UA 674

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760449
Fresh off the owner's leash! Also, that will depend on if you personally interacted with Armz or not, and frankly, depends on what kinda mood the Beard is in (I'd be more worried about Soye and his idiot lawyer). Also, when did anyone threaten you?
View attachment 760452
SAAAAAAAVE us from REALITY master! Make the scary bad man stop!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino