PULL Gawking Thread - Where we mock the Mean Girls club

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760449
Fresh off the owner's leash! Also, that will depend on if you personally interacted with Armz or not, and frankly, depends on what kinda mood the Beard is in (I'd be more worried about Soye and his idiot lawyer). Also, when did anyone threaten you?
View attachment 760452
Thank you for banning people we don't agree with! This thread was problematic long before trolls.
SAAAAAAAVE us from REALITY master! Make the scary bad man stop!

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
This game of internet tag with PULL has already gotten stupid. Just post their reactions to lawsuit shenanigans, not anything else.
Can I post one last image, cause it's hilarious? It's funny what they have resorted to now. It's the same image that probably should be redirected to here. Cause holy cow. lol
Nvm

Last edited:

SomeWhatFuckTard

kiwifarms.net
(Was told this forum would be better suited for this post (originally from Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!

Attachments

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
(Was told this forum would be better suited for this post (originally from Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
Trolls I believe. Threats I do not.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
These PULL people fascinate me. I'd like to know how their forum hireachy works. Is it the usual? Some 10,000+ posts faggot gets special treatment from the mods or is it something more novel?

Reactions: cuddle striker

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net

"Ok guys too many people weren't following the narrative we're pushing so we're gonna make an even safer hugbox"

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh ffs. All you need to do if you're being raided is suspend new registrations for a while and limit permissions for new accounts when you approve them.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh ffs. All you need to do if you're being raided is suspend new registrations for a while and limit permissions for new accounts when you approve them.
And then install some kind of fact detector to make sure they don't accidentally post anything remotely true or any kind of legal analysis that makes sense or has anything to do with the law.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net

Imagine if Null adopted this strategy here. :story:

I like now that "trolls" constitute those outside the hivemind. "We've never had this before....! Disagreements! SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE!"

I haven't seen lack of self-awareness on par since CWC.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
This entire shit with PULL should be an object lesson. Don't openly do Gay Ops, and don't create such a perfect hug box there is nobody else left that can call you on your shit. The biggest filter Kiwi Farms has is people calling you an exceptional individual for posting some total bullshit. In a rather round about way, it allows for accurate information to get aggregated here. PULL by contrast reflex deletes/bans anyone that calls BS on things, which means there is nobody around to put the brakes on the stupid. So when this Tumblr whisper shit started, and then Marzgurl used Pull to support her #kickvic gayop, there was nobody around to stop it. And now their bullshit is being used as the primary defense in a big time lawsuit. Casey Erick is not on PULL's side. If he can claim his clients were mislead by those idiots he will 100% make that argument.

Don't do obvious Gay Ops. The "No Trolling Plans" rule is there for a reason PULLs admins may soon discover for themselves. What Marzgurl did was a more impactful form of trolling (the concerned troll, troll), but the basic principle was the same. Only in this case the blowback is proving much larger then they wanted.

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I just checked, and they literally have less than 150 users online now. We only see about 10 regulars in that thread. Did I miss most of this overwhelming trolling, or is PULL just being extra pathetic?

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
I just checked, and they literally have less than 150 users online now. We only see about 10 regulars in that thread. Did I miss most of this overwhelming trolling, or is PULL just being extra pathetic?
The mods delete the "trolls' posts"

ProtecSpeedwagon

kiwifarms.net
Overwhelming is 2 people i think in the last 24 hours...maybe 1 debatably. So i guess mathematically in that thread... its a lot?

Reactions: Kosher Salt
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino