PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
In my time, I don't think I've ever come across an entity that has such little self-awareness and despite that, said entity spouts bullshit about the exact shit they do, but thinking that it comes from other people.

NewFag7

kiwifarms.net
Linking this here so it doesn't get buried and lost in the main thread. Not really gawking but it seemed like it could be important.
View attachment 758222

For anyone wondering what the cited page used to look like, here is an archive of it from January 18th, 2019:

View attachment 758223

- Acting flirtatious to an underaged girl. (The scene being acted out is from OHSHC between two teenagers, not a 54 year old man)

- Image of Vic kissing a girl who is clearly uncomfortable
View attachment 758226

Edit: Debunked
View attachment 758316

- A bunch of videos of similar behavior by Vic towards mostly young females
(This is just a link to a YouTube search for the words "vic mignogna kissed me")

- An account of Vic groping his fans

I believe this is the video the account has described.

This thread was created on February 8th 2017 and only had 183 posts in it on January 18th, 2019 (the day after MarzGurl created #KickVic). Casey Erick wouldn't have been paid to read through it all, so he probably looked at how large it is now (over 6000 posts) and didn't bother to check when the vast majority of those posts were made.

View attachment 758259

Of the allegations against Vic in that thread from 2017 and 2018, most are out of concern for other people (as shown above) and not things that happened to them as Casey Erick claims.

"For years, women nationwide have complained publicly that Plaintiff Vic Mignogna ("Mignogna"} sexually harassed, intimidated, or groped them."

View attachment 758320

There were a couple firsthand accounts. One by @MichellMcC73 in October 2017
View attachment 758324

and another by Nyahko in December 2018.
View attachment 758326

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ty may want to know if Monica or Marchi posted on there. Be pretty embarassing if it turned out the allegations Casey stated went back years were more defamation by his own client.
He may also want to subpoena Marzgurl's PMs.

It's a bit weird trying to use old statements as some kind of focal point when only more recent statements are actionable.

What's boggling me about PULL is the lack of learning as this unfolds. I know it's primarily a gossip site but I still would have expected more questions and (legitimate) answers about the legal aspect of things

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I think this belongs here, as a reminder for the next time one of them says "if Vic just admitted to his wrongdoing he'd bounce back and everything would be fine"

View attachment 758707
...who is this royal "we" exactly?

We the vaguely female presenting pudding elementals obsessed with waify dudes bumming each other?

And more importantly what exactly will the convention hear from them? Rasping breathless voicemails that have a voice so far from the mic that it sounds like someone is recording from across a medium sized valley?

Maybe they will get together and try to fake out USGS seismometers by all jumping near these conventions to trip an earthquake evacuation?

Truly questions for our age.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net

If I could live this blissfully ignorant, I'd commit an hero.

Fucking lost in the mail...more like burned after being too fucking chicken-shit to even answer the door five times. Also, nice spelling of "served".

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is great.

View attachment 759124
View attachment 759137
For a rando, sure sounds scared at the notion.
People claiming to be victims are not "randos", precious. Monica cannot claim their stories as a plank her defence if the veracity of those stories cannot be both directly and cross examined - who, where, when, what, how, etc.

It is definitely extremely odd that the filing is trying to shift the focus from Monica and Marchi - who are already defendants and who could provide first person testimony - to the currently anonymous. The whole "why is he suing us and not them" tone of the response does not sit well.

Another thing to consider if you're a PULL lurker. If you've had PM exchanges with Marzgurl, it's possible those will be subpoenaed at some point.

Casey is not trying to "fuck over victims". He literally has to produce victims or his clients will lose the defamation action. How on earth did you idiots think he was going to be able to do that without involving victims?

Plank

kiwifarms.net
It is definitely extremely odd that the filing is trying to shift the focus from Monica and Marchi - who are already defendants and who could provide first person testimony - to the currently anonymous. The whole "why is he suing us and not them" tone of the response does not sit well.
Is it really given their games with deposition dates?

IMO, It is clear they are desperately trying to avoid having to be deposed and want to focus the courts attention on everyone but themselves. Even if what they are diverting attention to is nothing but evidence free garbage online postings.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net
They are so delusional, they were celebrating the fact that PULL was cited. It will be so satisfying when the integrity of the forum and the documents of allegations get contested.

You can feel their world just slowly fall apart.

100s of allegations and all you needed was 1 authenticated statement or document...

Put your hands in your pockets 'cause that's what losing feels like.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Man so lost in their own denial. It's kind of sad really, almost.
Lmao I think they doxed your twitter handle.

Another thing to consider if you're a PULL lurker. If you've had PM exchanges with Marzgurl, it's possible those will be subpoenaed at some point.
Yeah, I was kinda hoping someone would have brought that up over there. Pretty much when at this point, Marzgurl gets pulled in, they will need all of her communications. That includes any and all PULL members and other websites associated with her and engaged in private communication.

Well, call me crazy but I think if you have private communications with someone involved in a case, I'd wager that means the recipients of said conversations get involved as well. Having the video of a shooting is something else entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I think they doxed your twitter handle.

View attachment 759173

Yeah, I was kinda hoping someone would have brought that up over there. Pretty much when at this point, Marzgurl gets pulled in, they will need all of her communications. That includes any and all PULL members and other websites associated with her and engaged in private communication.
Nah it's cause I posted that post on twitter cause it's HILARIOUS. Also note these are the same people who kept saying they were "going to go and show me what it means when they are done with someone" I just love when they prove that they are so paranoid that EVERY new user is potentially a sleeper agent/spy. :p

EDIT: More Tinfoil hatting
Screenshot_2019-05-14 Vic Mignogna(16).png