PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837197

PULL. PULL. Look. I get it. There are 7 billion humans on this planet. People will interpret events differently.

Watching the deposition, I saw Ron's watery eyes, his furtive glances and wouldn't stop fidgeting. He came off as a weak man. A brittle man. He would break if hit. He would break down in tears and scream that he wants off the ride. Reality is creeping in on him. This isn't going away. He isn't in control anymore. He was never in control.

But... you seem to have a different analysis. So please explain why Ron avoiding acknowledgment of his tweets was a good idea? Especially since Casey acknowledged they were Ron's tweets later on, thus making the entire exercise pointless. Also it's a deposition. Ron has to answer all questions. Why don't you understand this?

Seriously, explain to us lowly, slack jawed farmers how the fuck you think Ron came out ahead?
Moron should have paid closer attention to the tweets Nick started scrolling through in time with Soye's reading. Ty's questions have a purpose and a bunch of his answers are contradicting the tweets.

Ron also remembers stories he heard years ago in great detail, but cant remember his twitter handle. Liars tend to overshare details in trying to make you believe them.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Moron should have paid closer attention to the tweets Nick started scrolling through in time with Soye's reading. Ty's questions have a purpose and a bunch of his answers are contradicting the tweets.

Ron also remembers stories he heard years ago in great detail, but cant remember his twitter handle. Liars tend to overshare details in trying to make you believe them.
It seemed like he even had troubles with those stories though. It felt to me as though he was in such a hurry to deliver his lines that he rushed them and did a bad job like someone who hasn't rehearsed enough.

I do wonder about his general intelligence though. He seemed to really struggle with understanding some of the questions that Ty asked. I don't know how capable he would be at dealing with any problem that requires keeping about four different important pieces of information in mind at the same time in order to give a reasonable response. Maybe some of that was because he was trying to avoid giving a real answer and having to lie convincingly without perjuring yourself is mentally taxing, but I think a lot of people who've followed this case and have all of the details could have done a better job at playing the part of Ron in the deposition than Ron did himself.

Genkoda

Anything I said can be taken as sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
It seemed like he even had troubles with those stories though. It felt to me as though he was in such a hurry to deliver his lines that he rushed them and did a bad job like someone who hasn't rehearsed enough.

I do wonder about his general intelligence though. He seemed to really struggle with understanding some of the questions that Ty asked. I don't know how capable he would be at dealing with any problem that requires keeping about four different important pieces of information in mind at the same time in order to give a reasonable response. Maybe some of that was because he was trying to avoid giving a real answer and having to lie convincingly without perjuring yourself is mentally taxing, but I think a lot of people who've followed this case and have all of the details could have done a better job at playing the part of Ron in the deposition than Ron did himself.
I agree. Ron honestly reminds me of one of those doctors that may be REALLY good at their profession and can do their job in their sleep, but at the cost of....everything else. At first he comes off as a bit of a normal harmless guy(at the beginning), but then you start to see that he is just malicious and an awful person. I made statements about monica throwing him under the bus and eventually metoo'ing his ass for good measure, but I am honestly legitimately wondering if he really is not the abusive one. Like we joke about him being cucked, but just maybe he is the reason monica is trying to fuck over vic(so that he trust her) and now she is in too deep. Hell would not shock me if there have been accusations of her cheating when she goes off to other conventions that he cannot attend.

I know that is a bigger stretch than marzgurl's arms, but just something to wonder.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net

I'm not hugely familiar with depositions and the lead up time to them, but at the beginning of his when they asked him if he spoke with anyone else involved in the investigation before the deposition, he said no. I find it hard to believe he didn't go over the dep or atleast discuss it with his wife. Do they just mean literally sit down and prepare for the dep itself, as in rehersing lies and what not?

Reactions: indianshedevil

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not hugely familiar with depositions and the lead up time to them, but at the beginning of his when they asked him if he spoke with anyone else involved in the investigation before the deposition, he said no. I find it hard to believe he didn't go over the dep or atleast discuss it with his wife. Do they just mean literally sit down and prepare for the dep itself, as in rehersing lies and what not?
So he's claiming he never spoke to his own wife cuckquean?

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
That was my take away from how the question was asked and how he answered it, but i could just be misunderstanding normal procedure.
I feel like they could probably just wave it away somewhat reasonably by saying that he didn't think of her as being "part of the investigation" due to nerves. Granted, it isn't the best excuse in the world, but it might work. Assuming it even gets brought up; given the mountain of other stuff to work with, it may not even come up in trial.

Reactions: indianshedevil

indianshedevil

Just a female | #KickVicMayCry
kiwifarms.net
They have responded to my post, ladies and gentlemen! They were sperging so hard because I said that they are wrong about us! Their reading skills are shit. 😂😂😂

PULL, you still don't understand shit from what this girl here like me is telling you. You are all dumbass dummies like the other KickVic people, which is obviously true. We still know Hanleia's a liar like that evil woman MarzGurl.

We already gave the kudos to Mr. Vic Mignogna himself for saying something about us during his deposition! 👏👏👏

He said that us Kiwis are useful for interesting stuff about anything KickVic related - even stuff about you guys, and PULL is a huge ass shithole that are full of whiny stupid weak ass mofos like you. So there! 😜😜😜

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The fujos at PULL should be ecstatic, their fanboi Mr/Ms. Ron Soye can't accurately remember his own Twitter handle but DOES remember their forum!
My dream has come true of the defendants having to say liar liar liar liar hundreds of times about their own sources for their defamatory statements, yep, we called this guy a rapist based on these liars. Thanks for picking that name.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
My dream has come true of the defendants having to say liar liar liar liar hundreds of times about their own sources for their defamatory statements, yep, we called this guy a rapist based on these liars. Thanks for picking that name.
Meanwhile any citations of Kiwi Farms sound downright wholesome by comparison.

Reactions: Kosher Salt
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino