PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

V

VZ 467

kiwifarms.net
Thats not what Im refering to.

How close are we to identifying who Nya.nko is?
Well seeing as I just have text to work with, it could take a little while. I do work full-time at all odd hours of the day. I am however putting up a little schemathic to tick off matches for my suspects.

Finding posts from relevant time to compare with will be the challenge. But will do what I can!

Aight I might need some help; Have any of our lovely KV'ers had a habit of using & instead of and when writing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kill all whales

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
That's a good say to put in why are they falling behind us.
Well it's to be expected from a Bootleg Version of KF. If pull wanted to they could easily match KF in doing things, but that would require them to do two things.

Think for themselves, and look at the full picture. Untill they start thinking about everything as a whole, and not just tunnel visioning A sqaure peg into a round hole. They will always be behind, and only worth the pity laughs we get out of them.

Kill all whales

the lustful demon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BimWitted

Kill all whales

the lustful demon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noticing that quite a bit on Twitter also.
Pull still haven't caught up recent events they are still using tweets to push an agenda without an explanation why.I wonder how will they react to the revelations about chris sabat.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Pull still haven't caught up recent events they are still using tweets to push an agenda without an explanation why.I wonder how will they react to the revelations about chris sabat.
Ignore it. They've ignored most of the stuff that was devastating until months later. Even if they did talk about it, it would be the same bullshit about "Vicstans went too far destroying the anime community."

Reactions: Kill all whales