PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net
Its a Persona reference

Im convinced Lynn Hunt is the source of most of the Vic rumors since 2007 as @Allanon has suggested.
I don't really think it's her. If you rewatch last night's stream as Nick was going over Chuck Huber's story, Chris Sabat was noted to dislike Vic since 2003 because of his work ethics, religious faith, and gay pants, etc. So it more than likely started with Sabat and his little clique.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I don't really think it's her. If you rewatch last night's stream as Nick was going over Chuck Huber's story, Chris Sabat was noted to dislike Vic since 2003 because of his work ethics, religious faith, and gay pants, etc. So it more than likely started with Sabat and his little clique.
With the new info from Huber, I think it's two-pronged. Jennifer spread the nasty rumors around the con scene, and Sabat did it on the professional end. I don't know for sure yet whether it's connected, and she first heard something negative from Sabat (she'd have had to attend the same con as him before ACEN 2008 for that to happen) or if she's fujo sympathetic and just attacked him because that's around the time he started not leaning into the gay pandering. It's around the same time those kinds of 'he threw a sharpie in a fujo's eye once in a rage' rumors started, so....

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
When Nick mentioned that, it made me wonder if Lyin' Lynn might have overheard it from Sabat originally.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
With the new info from Huber, I think it's two-pronged. Jennifer spread the nasty rumors around the con scene, and Sabat did it on the professional end. I don't know for sure yet whether it's connected, and she first heard something negative from Sabat (she'd have had to attend the same con as him before ACEN 2008 for that to happen) or if she's fujo sympathetic and just attacked him because that's around the time he started not leaning into the gay pandering. It's around the same time those kinds of 'he threw a sharpie in a fujo's eye once in a rage' rumors started, so....
According to Lynn she was attending 5 cons per year and out of those 5 we know she was at TEKKO, ACEN, & AWA.
Sabat is not the only person that can spread the rumors at cons. So I did a little check up on these key players in the VA klik: Sabat, Marchi, Rial & Schemmel. Also looked at which cons Funimation had a booth.
This is the list:

Attachments

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
According to Lynn she was attending 5 cons per year and out of those 5 we know she was at TEKKO, ACEN, & AWA.
Sabat is not the only person that can spread the rumors at cons. So I did a little check up on these key players in the VA klik: Sabat, Marchi, Rial & Schemmel. Also looked at which cons Funimation had a booth.
This is the list:
Important to note: If it's one of the cons Jennifer was involved in the AMV contest for, Sabat is probably the most likely person to communicate with her over it, as he has a history of appreciating fan works and does hobby audio editing to make his own kind of fan videos. Sean on the other hand usually hates that, and wouldn't come near the AMV room.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
Important to note: If it's one of the cons Jennifer was involved in the AMV contest for, Sabat is probably the most likely person to communicate with her over it, as he has a history of appreciating fan works and does hobby audio editing to make his own kind of fan videos. Sean on the other hand usually hates that, and wouldn't come near the AMV room.
She was part of AMV staff of all the 3 cons we know.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
My running theory is that her hateboner for Vic is all because she felt so important to overhear a juicy rumor like that from Sabat. Being on the inside of an "open secret" like that would've gone straight to her inflated ego.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

Archived

They're back to daydreaming that Vic will end up in jail somehow, this time over their hottest of hot takes about him saying he'd never been in a lawsuit before.

Also, they really love T. Greg, so the pain in visiting there right now is real.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net

Archived

They're back to daydreaming that Vic will end up in jail somehow, this time over their hottest of hot takes about him saying he'd never been in a lawsuit before.

Also, they really love T. Greg, so the pain in visiting there right now is real.
One of them can go become his cash cow for him and his fiance who seems to have misplaced a few chromosomes.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net

Archived

Vic never said that, he answered “Does divorce count“, and Lemointwink said “kinda”, and moved on.

Imagine if Chupp wants to prosecute for that. He’d had to utterly destroy Monica, Ron, and Casey then; along with Lemontwink for swearing his billing was accurate and true when it wasn’t

Kill all whales

you and me. now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archived

it's okay you can rest now.
you don't have to put yourself through this mental torture.

• Feels
Reactions: ShinyStar

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net

One of the ISWV clickbait channels reading new PULL content. Kinda depressing Hero Hei is willing to show uncensored PULL but Twitter is [redact] bait due to autistic RWBYtards and Manjawllo.