PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Kill all whales

you and me. now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sorry for double posting but apparently the vic thread on pull is gone.
2019-12-21 (1).png

can anyone confirm this i tried to go on their site but it's not working like always.
2019-12-21 (2).png

Last edited:

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
So PULL has been down for about four weeks now. I've checked over the past few days and never gotten through. How long can sites like that be down before the user base moves on and, even if the site comes back up, it's too far gone?
How many costhots did PULL piss off to be DDoS'd for almost a month?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: P5Fever

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So PULL has been down for about four weeks now. I've checked over the past few days and never gotten through. How long can sites like that be down before the user base moves on and, even if the site comes back up, it's too far gone?
The Farms was down for about three weeks from about January 20, 2017 to February 10, 2017. If anything, it expanded after that. That was sort of an unusual situation, though.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
PULL has been down for nearly a month? I figured they were just being even more useless than usual.

Wonder what hot takes they'll have after 4 weeks. They might have regressed to before the TCPA hearing.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe someone managed to take down PULL. Even though Kiwi's and PULL have a hatred for each other, they did both serve a similar function that outside parties hated. Difference is, and as vic might put it, one is a repository of garbage while the other is information gathering.
I can say right now that a lot of the PULL tards probably relocated to LSA.
I don't really check there but now I'm tempted.

Reactions: Kill all whales

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can say right now that a lot of the PULL tards probably relocated to LSA.
I don't really check there but now I'm tempted.
There hasn't been much Mignogna activity. There was this though.

Fun fact from LSA: Joey Lawrence's actual last name is Mignogna. They are not related that I know of.

eeeh they suck but they're good for the occasional laugh.
I only want to see them come back if the case itself comes back from appeals. Then I want to watch them chimp the fuck out.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
There hasn't been much Mignogna activity. There was this though.

Fun fact from LSA: Joey Lawrence's actual last name is Mignogna. They are not related that I know of.

I only want to see them come back if the case itself comes back from appeals. Then I want to watch them chimp the fuck out.
Surprised that thread went the way it did. Was expecting them to chimp more.

I'd be okay w/ PULL returning if it's to watch them all have mental breakdowns. But that's it.