• "Null's paedophilia has been well documented by Encyclopaedia Dramatica"

Purple Tinker / Jessica Blank / @prpltnkr / Jonathan Louis BlankDelusional transgender MLP drama magnet, founder of BronyCon, euphoric atheist, wannabe refugee.

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by InLivingTuna, May 18, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. upload_2017-5-18_10-50-52.png
    upload_2017-5-18_11-16-8.png
    upload_2017-5-18_10-50-38.png

Purple Tinker (legal name Jessica Blank and deadname Jonathan Louis Blank) is a well known figure in the brony community due to his involvement in several popular brony conventions, such as Bronycon and BABSCon. He quickly built up a poor reputation inside his community for his extreme social justice views and his involvement in various drama, and as we all know, being hated by bronies for drama is a lot like being the smelliest piece of garbage in a vast landfill of trash.

Firstly, he dislikes Trump a lot, a position he takes to some pretty paranoid extremes. He's been trying to get refugee status into Canada because as a tranny, he's somehow in danger under Trump's presidency.
    refugee.png
    refugee2.png
    refugee3.png
    His efforts to get into Canada have included a GoFundMe page that was unsuccessful and an even more ridiculous change.org petition. He even went as far as chastising LGBT support organizations who didn't help him get across the border.
    refugee4.png

He's involved in more than his fair share of brony drama. This stuff requires a bit of explanation given how unusual bronies themselves are so I'm popping these under a spoiler.
    There's some minor stuff related to an autist he left stranded in San Francisco, an article about the situation went up on Horse News and he got mad as fuck even after the writer told people to stop misgendering and "slandering" him.

A bigger incident happened at the convention Everfree Northwest, where some guy claimed the convention was full of "racism, sexism, transphobia, and rape culture". Purple Tinker jumped in calling some other guy a transphobe and posting a Facebook conversation with him as proof.
    upload_2017-5-18_11-5-10.png
    upload_2017-5-18_11-6-27.png

He's had a lot of back and forth with another brony named Kick Neckbeard Ass on Tumblr. I know nothing about him and he seems like a desperate former friend of Tinker given how bullshit a lot of the things he accuses Tinker of are, but he has baited Tinker into saying stupid shit before.
    upload_2017-5-18_11-12-31.png
    upload_2017-5-18_11-13-6.png

Purple Tinker is ethnically Jewish (according to him) but he's denounced the religion to become a euphoric atheist. He got in a lot of trouble for this tweet:
    upload_2017-5-18_11-17-22.png

He also claimed that all religious gay people secretly hate themselves.
    religion.png

His Twitter is currently just a giant salt mine about all the current social justice talking points. Fat shaming, nazi punching, Bill Nye, the number of genders that there are, immigration (which he even made a video about!). One particularly funny example of him injecting himself into the latest SJW fad was his reaction to the JonTron controversy, where he assumed he was somehow important enough for Jon to talk to him personally.
    upload_2017-5-18_11-43-17.png

His dox is a bit hard to pin down since he's lived all over the country. There was an old /baphomet/ archive that had some stuff saved, but it was outdated. @Ride got me the deadname and found an address for Tinker that's also listed as the address for BABSCon, so the likely current address is:
    1000 NATIONAL AVENUE, APT. 125, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066

Finally, in his effort to rack up as many lolcow points as possible, we have a minor link to the Rat King. Purple Tinker is a former friend of ADF's "girlfriend" Toren Vladimir, but cut off contact with him after calling him a scammer. Now they hate each other.
    upload_2017-5-18_11-52-22.png
    upload_2017-5-18_11-52-57.png

Links:
    Twitter
    DeviantART
    YouTube
    Derpibooru tag (includes some screencaps and other stuff)
    4chan posts under three different tripcodes (first, second, third)

• Informative Informative x 27
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #1 InLivingTuna, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    InLivingTuna

InLivingTuna Mew2King except an actual Mewtwo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. upload_2017-5-18_13-2-42.png

• Winner x 73
    • Like x 7
    • Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Islamic Content x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Agree x 1
    Jaiman

Jaiman "the pony avatar guy"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm surprised we didn't have a thread on Purple Tranny already.

• Agree Agree x 35
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME! I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. i love this twitter its like a giant angry tranny pony learned to speak

• Agree Agree x 16
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Internet Lumberjack
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think I just discovered my own personal anti-christ.

• Feels x 25
    • Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Autistic x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    Curt Sibling

Curt Sibling Napoleon Blownapart
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. From Horse News, posted on March 15, 2017 by Rhe7oric. Source, archive
    The videos by Rainb0w_Dashie are gone now.

Purple Tinker is still buttmad at Mussy for some of his tweets, including this one that wasn't talked about in the article.
    upload_2017-5-18_13-45-32.png

Most recently, she accused Mussy of having anything to do with the Whinny City Pony Con bomb threats.
    upload_2017-5-18_13-53-6.png
    upload_2017-5-18_13-53-46.png
    upload_2017-5-18_13-54-3.png
    upload_2017-5-18_13-54-21.png

EDIT: I should point out that I haven't seen anything from Mussy that's anti-LGBT, so the joke about the sandwich is either about the LGBT community (which is pretty cancerous), or it just had nothing to do with his views.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    #6 Jaiman, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Jaiman

Jaiman "the pony avatar guy"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. PT thinks this dude is a literal terrorist because he makes jokes about LGBT sandwiches lmao

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    InLivingTuna

InLivingTuna Mew2King except an actual Mewtwo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That LGBT sandwich actually looks good.

• Agree x 24
    • Like x 2
    • Powerlevel x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. We did. I'm sure we did. Didn't we...?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MysteriousStranger

MysteriousStranger At least Ed Gein knew how to sew.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. upload_2017-5-18_10-50-52.png
    upload_2017-5-18_10-50-52 - Copy.png

I feel violated.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 20
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's like two autistic first cousins had no eye contact sex that resulted in an inbred autism baby. And it was allowed to live.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 8
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson DJ Seahorse is my spirit animal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. OP forgot to mention Purple sticking up for PinkiePony/PinkiePosh back when she was in the limelight for...whatever the hell she was in the limelight for. That WAS a pretty big deal.

Pinkie's still pretty notorious in the MLP fandom though.

• Informative Informative x 5
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue I AIIIIIIN'T HAVIN' THAT SHIT!

kiwifarms.net
  14. >tfw even EQD tells you to quit being so autistic

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  15. Perhaps we need to tell the LGBTQFBICIAWWFBBQNSDAPLOL movement to chill out and think about what they post before they fly into a SJW chimpout. They're not winning any new allies whey they come off like literal, violent fascists.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Predator_Too

Predator_Too Silvana Rosechu is my waifu.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Christ, what an asshole. There's something endlessly hilarious to me about grown-ass adults losing their goddamn minds over a cartoon for little kids specifically about learning to get along with people and be nice.

[flings threats, insults, and accusations everywhere] FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 4
    money bunny

money bunny no cash value

kiwifarms.net
  17. Oh yeah, this dude. I'm genuinely shocked we didn't have a thread on him already. I remember hearing something about his bizarre antics a few years ago but I totally forgot about him until a couple weeks ago when me and a few friends watched the Brony documentary for some laughs. This guy's totally bizarre.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Saladin

Saladin *makes gun do a 180*

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Do this or else I will call the police" is also known as extortion. I'd love to see how that call goes.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Purple Tinker was one of the people who got me to realize that a disproportionate number of transpeople seemed to be autistic and/or mentally ill.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net