Purpose of the Wiz Dum Gun subforum -

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
The Wiz Dum Gun subforum will continue to serve as a place for discussion of "man behind the curtain" matters as well as side projects like FeminACEthiest, polls for fans, and any other random shit me and [REDACTED] decide to pursue. Please keep all discussion of "canon" DeagleNation content to the DeagleNation board, and vice versa - all "man behind the curtain" content should be posted here in the Wiz Dum Gun subforum.

This has been done because Deagle Nation is going to continue in a similar fasion, maybe a little different, but overall it seems odd to have it all in the Wiz Dum Gun subforum.

This separation is intended to help keep Wiz Dum Gun's narrative "universe" neat and distinct as well as not immediately "spoiling the ending" for anyone who stumbles across the kiwi farms looking for the Deagle Nation board. Obviously it'll still be easy to find, but it won't be right on the main page forum list.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Can everyone access this subforum, or is it limited to a certain group of people?
If you are trying to prevent newcomers from accidentially finding out the secret behind DN, allowing access only to people with registration dates before 22.02.2015 can probably work. @Null can do it, the "top secret" shitposting subforum is blacklisted the same way.

EDIT: Guardian G.I. cannot into English

Last edited:

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Can everyone access this subforum, or is it limited to a certain group of people?
If you are trying to prevent newcomers from accidentially finding out the secret behind DN, allowing access only to people with registration dates before 22.02.2015 can probably work. @Null can do it, the "top secret" shitposting subforum is blacklisted the same way.

I guess we can do that, yeah. It'd work as a decent stopgap. I'll also grant posting/viewing privileges on a per-person basis to anyone who posts stuff in the main DN board that indicates they've already witnessed the horrible truth, but that'd require a custom user group or something I think - "Red Pillers" maybe? - that just adds privileges to the WDG board but does nothing else. I don't know how to do the whole "make forum private based on reg dates" thing though. @Null JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH JOOOOSH HELP JOOOOSH

Abby

kiwifarms.net
I guess we can do that, yeah. It'd work as a decent stopgap. I'll also grant posting/viewing privileges on a per-person basis to anyone who posts stuff in the main DN board that indicates they've already witnessed the horrible truth, but that'd require a custom user group or something I think - "Red Pillers" maybe? - that just adds privileges to the WDG board but does nothing else. I don't know how to do the whole "make forum private based on reg dates" thing though. @Null JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH JOOOOSH HELP JOOOOSH
If you're going to do that, I'd recommend making the Final Live Stream video private on Youtube, since it kinda spoils the whole thing itself.

Idiom

kiwifarms.net
I'll also grant posting/viewing privileges on a per-person basis to anyone who posts stuff in the main DN board that indicates they've already witnessed the horrible truth, but that'd require a custom user group or something I think - "Red Pillers" maybe? - that just adds privileges to the WDG board but does nothing else.
Seconding this. I held off on making an account on these forums, but did not conceive of the the horrid consequence my dilatoriness could have led to.

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
Hold newfags at virtua gunpoint and force them to fill a 27 page resume and do background checks to make sure they aren't another gangster computer KGB agent.

Kablamo

rebbal anerkissed
kiwifarms.net
I was a long time lurker who joined and finally registered an account because of the revelation of the ruse cruise. I think this is a solid suggestion, and it's important not leave out some of the annoying hangers-ons such as myself. I'm not planning to wander away from the Kiwi Farms anytime soon: I've been loaded with too many feels to get left in the dust now.

Deagle Nation material has only become more and more interesting to me because of this whole full disclosure saga. @Null : I'd appreciate if I were included on this Red Pill list, as borderline as I may be. I'd like to think I've been active enough since then to prove myself not some kind of double-agent shill.

kookerpie

kiwifarms.net

That's a very good idea.

Reactions: hats

fokkertism

kiwifarms.net
You should change your username back to DeagleDad420 for continuity.
That "Prankmaster" thing would also need to go.

@THE WRITER - I've undone some edits I made at the Lolcow Wiki that stated the truth about Deagle Nation being a WizDumGun act. Would you be able to go through the histories and redact the edits I made?

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Clown Doll

Bertram

Butler
kiwifarms.net
To allow long-time lurkers (such as myself) who joined in the wake of the reveal, perhaps people who've posted in Wiz Dum Gun already should be allowed in?

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Yes everyone will be allowed in when the change happens as soon as @Null @Null @Null @Null gets around to it. We'll have it set up so that the "red pill" group is automatically added to everyone who joined the forum before the date of the change.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yes everyone will be allowed in when the change happens as soon as @Null @Null @Null @Null gets around to it. We'll have it set up so that the "red pill" group is automatically added to everyone who joined the forum before the date of the change.
I really don't know if intentionally obfuscating the truth for the sake of carrying on the joke for a very reduced audience is a good idea.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino