Pyrocynical / Niall Comas - Inflation / Furshit / Weird Allegations

NeilBreenLover69

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
It surprises me that out of all the threads about e-celebs, this was the one to become most inundated with spastics defending the e-celeb in question. Seems like overwhelming autism is a mainstay of the Pyrocynical apologist mindset.
All of Niall's fans are teenagers invested in Youtuber drama, they probably spend hours arguing on Twitter about whether or not that Dream guy cheated on his minecraft speedruns.

UnremarkablePerson

I don't know what I'm doing.
It surprises me that out of all the threads about e-celebs, this was the one to become most inundated with spastics defending the e-celeb in question. Seems like overwhelming autism is a mainstay of the Pyrocynical apologist mindset.
I mean this is what I was getting at before. It doesn't matter to them what Pyro did, what matters is that it's Pyro. I think they are going out of their way to diminish the accusations till they are barely notible so they can still watch funny 'haha' meme stuff without thinking the guy behind might be a creep (I said it before, I almost get why they would but it doesn't make it any less hypocritical since I doubt others would get the same treatment). I guess if your big enough or weird enough, doesn't really matter what you do (I almost say that as a joke, but fucking Yanniv is still lurking about and it makes Niall look like a saint).

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
I hate to beat the dead horse, but are Pyro fans a special breed of autistic? Because my god is it annoying to see them downplay and normalize unloading your degeracy onto an underage fan.

Maybe it's because teens aren't exactly the arbiters of morality or that the idol worship played way too well for Pyro.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
This site's been able to lock up criminals that other sites have never been able to do. I believe we can put this fat fur in prison.
Way too optimistic there. At this point, we could maybe get people to give Pyro the condemning that he rightfully deserves, but I feel like something else involving him would need to come up for that to happen.

I'm personally not suprised by this. Eclout will get anybody to follow you to the end of the earth it seems. Even if you're wrong. Pyro just has millions of people to screech for him. It was just due time till they this forum find here and be retarded. Pyro probably could groom them all without them realizing.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
I'm personally not suprised by this. Eclout will get anybody to follow you to the end of the earth it seems. Even if you're wrong. Pyro just has millions of people to screech for him. It was just due time till they this forum find here and be retarded. Pyro probably could groom them all without them realizing.
yea he's a beast

but why did he have to like fat art man? you can't be cool while liking that, right

why don't they turn on him for liking chub?

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
Well ngl, if enough are disagreeing even on a site dedicated to hating pieces of shit where those disagreeing get thread banned, it probably isn't going to be big enough for the rest of the internet to care. The optics are ok to the layman probably because they understand personal priorities. If someone is fed the wrong info and led on a goose chase or they're in it for the rp it's not going to look as bad, you can't help that.

That said I'm actually annoyed a lot of people who're genuine about what they did wrong in the past like this get in shit whereas Niall played baitsies and made it out, that kind of sucks. Lots of people have been sincere when cancelled and owned up to it and wanted to just improve for the future whereas Niall basically said it's not even the only time he did this, and only he's free, lol. People are fucked up

Last edited:

hrrrnggg

The Blight of All Jannies
Warning: Islamic content
1609652670552.png
1609652712340.png

Gotta admit, Pyro has some balls commissioning this stuff while this controversy is STILL ongoing