Pyrocynical / Niall Comas - Inflation / Furshit / Weird Allegations

hrrrnggg

The Blight of All Jannies
spotted the fatfur
Dude, just because I acknowledge how mundane fat fetish art is doesn't mean I'm into it. Diapers and transformation are much more disgusting compared to whatever shit Pyro is into. I don't think people being into pretending to be children and shitting themselves is better than roleplaying as an obese, farting fox, but that's just me

Dude, just because I acknowledge how mundane fat fetish art is doesn't mean I'm into it. Diapers and transformation are much more disgusting compared to whatever shit Pyro is into. I don't think people being into pretending to be children and shitting themselves is better than roleplaying as an obese, farting fox, but that's just me
I don't think it's like terrifying, but it is pretty fucking funny.
Dude basically jacks off to furry pictures of his mom.

Warning: Islamic content

Gotta admit, Pyro has some balls commissioning this stuff while this controversy is STILL ongoing
Please, let us refrain from discussing his balls. I beseech you.

I think his persistence in commissioning the art (amidst the controversy) gives us a true picture of his salacious and sex-hungry nature.

Last edited:
Warning: Islamic content

Gotta admit, Pyro has some balls commissioning this stuff while this controversy is STILL ongoing

Didn't Pyro say something in his response about how this stuff is cringe and it's all behind him? (basically that he's changed)

Because if he is still commissioning this stuff now then that's making the notion that he's changed and this is all behind him less and less likely.
I mean can't his gf just draw this stuff for him I remember seeing something that she is an artist or something.

UnremarkablePerson

I don't know what I'm doing.
I see Niall Comas Number Fans are still gossiping and updating everthing about him huh.

You don't have much of a life right?

Loosers seen to attract each other I guess.

A bunch of incel people obssesed with overweight woman are now obcessed with someone who likes fat cartoon characters and erotic roleplay with minors
Fixed it for you, champ.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
Some dude into transformation groomed me when I was 16. I wish I had more solid evidence than a bunch of witnesses, because he was a massive creep. God, what an awful fetish.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
Some dude into transformation groomed me when I was 16. I wish I had more solid evidence than a bunch of witnesses, because he was a massive creep. God, what an awful fetish.
Ken. Are you alright? You've been posting some the most random shit lately (with some of it being pretty funny) and I am both concerned for you and confused.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
Ordinarily I would agree with you but since the Kero incident... furry deathfat rp seems perfectly tame.
Well this should get universal bannage and ridicule, Kero's stuff would be more like... Public breaking at the wheel. That's what it deserves. Any passerby who can't stand watching it is free to end their suffering prematurely in any way they can if the spectacle becomes hard to bear.

Yeah, that sounds great.

Why is pyro so popular? I heard his name years ago in some circle of youtube but I don't remember what that circle was and anytime I check his "content" it's just garbage.
Is it kids who watch this? Why?

And why are furries allowed on the internet?