Quarantine tag 04/29/20 - April 29, 2020

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This video sucks so much ass. It is so boring and she is so desperate for that money.

Her world is so small, why is she flipping out so much about WuFlu?

What is a sliver lining in all of this?
  • One of Amber's responses was that people will be cleaner. How about you start first sis?
Archive (480p)

Last edited:

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Bitch isn't even in quarantine, having to order take out instead of breaking a chair at a restaurant is the only change in her boring ass life. You have a yard, take a run.
Thats what I first thought. That they were all in the backyard, playing tag. Maybe using frisbees as a way to tag the other person., ala social distancing. Now that would be interesting to watch.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quarantined or not, Al is still a massive bore. Vapid and tone deaf.
I do like the panicking though. She prolly thinks the quarantine is the reason her money's dropping. What a surprise when it doesn't bounce back afterward because Big Al is sooo over.
Hope Thumby's dusting off her resume, gonna be time to start supporting her mammoth gorlfriend and it won't be in the manner they're accustomed....

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I watched this with the sound off. The body language and the way her eyes dart around at times tells me she's just blathering at the camera so she'll have something to upload, likely not caring what words fall out of her face. Is she saying the truth? Telling lies? No one cares, including #Amberlynn.

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will you look at benevolent and concerned Presidentlynn over here, addressing the nation in this profound speech about the current pandemic? Clearly we have no reason to worry any longer as she is doing all the worrying for us.

And next week she will solve the world hunger problem be giving away all the food in her pantry.
I too was inspired by this address and I hope history books remember it forever.

I have a dream
Four score and seven years ago
Ask not what your country can do for you
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

The silver linings speech- Amber Reid 2020

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Of course you don't agree with it Hammy. You don't have to go out into the real world to make a living. The only reason you need to leave the house is to stuff your gullet, but through the use of your thumb slave and delivery, leaving the house for food is a thing of the past.
At least she acknowledges her ignorance in a rare moment of self-awareness.
SHOWUSTHEHAMHOCKSHAMMY.gif

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
LMAO I adore the fact that she thinks of Becky and her animals as "things" I never thought she was a psychopath but now I am not so sure.....

Edit:

lol what is this jibbering about not getting a new purse, why the fuck does that matter? Bitch even if you did buy it before all this shit went down where the hell would take it, you cant go anywhere.

Also, she was "late on the ball game" Writerlynn strikes again!

I do agree with her view on pollution reduction being a silver lining because of COVID, yeah I know its illogical but my dirty, hippy heathen side is illogical when it comes to the environment :biggrin:

Last edited:
Tags
None