Queen of moderation, literally - 08/06/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Meat Popsicle

Sir, are you classified as human?
kiwifarms.net
If Amber wants to call herself a food addict, then she should be prepared to be treated like what she says she is -- an addict.

I highly doubt Amber would give Luna more support and love and acceptance if Luna announced she only shot up TEN bags of heroin today instead of thirty!
I highly doubt Amber would be proud of an alcoholic for only drinking a fifth of gin for the whole day instead of a fifth of gin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
And finally, to reiterate my point, thus further beating this dead horse: I highly doubt Amber would congratulate and give accolades to Dear ol' MethMama for cutting her meth down from "tweakin' all day err'day" to "only on the weekends, for funsies" or even to "only here and there - just to be productive, give her pep, or wake her up."

.... Actually, after writing all that, of course Amber would do all of that. Stupidity and enabling behaviors are perfect bedfellows, and somehow there is still room for Amberlynn Reid!

- - -

ETA: Amber is really laying this shit on thick, isn't she? She is really trying to get those moralfagging "commentary" / reaction channels to wake back up from their nap on the high road. Amber must really be wanting needing that engagement, those clicks & comments, and thus, more AdSense Coin.

Last edited:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been on a Journey™ for eight months, which is weird because October (when her super secret weight loss began) was ten months ago, but whatever.

She thinks she's been successful so far. She asked: Have I hit plateaus and gained? Yes. Have I been losing weight continuously? Yes.
Really? because the definition of continuously is without interruption or gaps. She admitted in this video that she has gained 2 pounds since being diagnosed with cancer, which was over two months ago. Only deathfats like Amber could be dx with cancer, have surgery and still gain weight, incredible!

She was bragging that her BMI is down 20 "points", but it's not. At 5' 3", going from 572 lbs to 484 lbs there's a difference of 15.6 BMI "points" I'm not being petty, 15.6 is not 20.

She always say stupid shit, but sometimes it's stupider than other times. In the video she said she lost 89 pounds by consuming 900 calories a day (or was it because Krystle's parents bought your food and you didn't have access to a car?) and that's the reason why she gained 200 pounds afterwards. Wtf is her argument?! I just, can't believe how dumb she is sometimes.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
There's a lot to unpack from this video... and yet there really isn't. Just three things
  1. Amberlynn is an asshole
  2. She's still trying to fuck with her audience
  3. She's an effortless, albeit incompetent, bullshitter.
It just goes back around to her being a morbidly obese shut-in who doesn't take her own life seriously.
Like, I was back to being amused by the end of the video, but I can see why some people get so heated about Amber.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I heard was her whining because reality finally hit her in her shelfass. She's been through soooooooo much, you guise! No one else ever goes through health scares, illnesses, moving, or losing loved ones, sometimes within a short period of time.

To honor our brave gorl, I give you poem:

Hear her sad story and pity her plight
Condemn not the life that she leads
By no fault of her own
She is a gluttonous immature lardtard
And now can do nothing but reeeeeeeeee.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1501470View attachment 1501490

Feelsbadman

She’s needs to undo the poopbun, I’m sure it’s only making receding/thining worse, and to have it like that everyday, without being washed or touched.
As a comparison, this screencap is from a video from 2018, and in this video she weighed in at 480 lbs, which is close enough to where she's claiming to be right now that I feel it's an accurate comparison:
2018.png
Of course, she wasn't using washed out lighting in that video, but I think you can see a difference in the thickness of her hairline between now and then.

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
Gotta call bullshit on Amber in this one. She said her cancer is staged at 1b. Then she says she is still waiting for results on the lymph node pathology report. Both can't be true. In fact, I have never heard of a cancer hospital that didn't have the path report before you left post-surgery. You can't stage a cancer without knowing if it has metastisized. So my guess is that in fact, her cx is staged at 1b and her lymph nodes are clear.

Amber lies.

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net

That's tombstone worthy

Gotta call bullshit on Amber in this one. She said her cancer is staged at 1b. Then she says she is still waiting for results on the lymph node pathology report. Both can't be true. In fact, I have never heard of a cancer hospital that didn't have the path report before you left post-surgery. You can't stage a cancer without knowing if it has metastisized. So my guess is that in fact, her cx is staged at 1b and her lymph nodes are clear.

Amber lies.
d6Xv.gif

All that estrogen she takin got her in a tizzy
Amber dear...you're not you when you're hongry.

Or maybe she is.

Tags
None