Queen of moderation, literally - 08/06/20 -

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
well....i remember that Mrs Hypocrite-lynn said herself once some really mean thing s about a fat girl eating while she was in public...
so...FATPHOBIC in your own swollen ass Ma am!

btw...i hate how she s milking the whole cancer/hysterectomy Thing...
every Video she HAS to mention it...just to make sure no one have forgotten i suppose -.-
glad she s explaining social media for everyone...and that it s 2020...
can t imagine what to do when i would not have Senpai-lynn ...

when she mentioned the weight loss she has so far (88 pounds u guise) she completely forgets, that she lost that while having a bad throat infection and she could not gobble up normal food...i remember her whining about swallowing liquid was so painful...so...stop patting your own shelf ass...you didn t lost weight because of your will...
on the Minute 4.20 of your video when u said "did i gain weight...yes"...usw i thought i watch Jeffrey Stars apology video all over again...same speech pattern lol...maybe lend a bit of it to make her blah sound better XD

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We need to talk"... I always steel myself when I hear that from her because it means the next x minutes of video are gonna be pure, unadulterated bullshit.

YouTube certainly can be a job & serious YouTubers treat it as such. They 'script' what they're going to film, make sure they have the best possible production values & make sure they're clean & well groomed. They're also consistent with their offerings. If she treated a real world job the way she treats YT & her audience, she'd have been out on her ass before getting through any probation period.

"We all lose weight differently" - one of the oldest excuses in the book & I never hear that from those who succeed at weight loss. Everybody loses weight the SAME way - by ensuring calories out exceed calories in.

Why, oh why do people think she's trolling? Because she often is. Because she flip flops more often than a fish out of water. Because she shows herself doing things that are completely counter to her claims that she wants better health when she knows that is going to get her down votes & negative comments.

Successful weight loss my ass - she's still a lot heavier than she was when she started her channel & claiming she's "plateaued"? Bullshit - she's eating too much; whatever she's eating.

WE have no lives? "We" can walk from Point A to Point B without needing 3 sitting breaks, without gasping for air & "we" typically don't need a Scootiepuff to shop. "We" don't have to worry that a movie theatre has wide enough seats to fit into. "We" aren't aging ourselves unaturally, at a high rate of knots through willful, shitty life decisions.

Not up on oncology by any means but she's increasingly claiming that she's had endometrial cancer for 3 years, even though she's only had symptoms, (which she ignored), for 2 years. Is there a ritzy new scanner or test that can, through some arcane type of forensics, backdate your cancer? I would think that would have made the headlines in at least a few medical journals of good repute.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: There isn't a problem with the lighting, she's been vlogging from heaven! :optimistic:

Nah, she's clearly jacking up the brightness to try to lighten her zombie raccoon eyes.

Haven't watched, but from the sounds of it, she sounds like a massive cunt & I don't feel like hearing her raging cunty ass right now. Go choke on a nug, Hamber.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Eye see what you did there Boo Boo.
The angry bald woman has two out of sync eyes, her brain must be sperging to hell and back. She looks like a plucked bird.
However it pains me to say it but, on some of the eating disorder stuff she actually is spot on. The lay person might not see it because it’s counter intuitive but I can tell she did some research there.
She’s turning into Chantal! So this is the road the death fat lemmings follow down to the sea.....

scentedcandle

Burns up to 30 hours
kiwifarms.net
What 'box' is she even talking about... she can just brute force her way into a content change and upload her new content regardless, the audience will either adapt to it or move on. If she's that desperate to not rock the boat and potentially bleed subscribers, then maybe try putting in some effort to follow through with that intention and work hard at retaining those clicks (i.e. stop complaining and just give in to their demands of uploading more weightloss vlogs)

Pick a path and go already, it's not rocket science.

At this point I'm just sticking around her videos to scrounge for more stuff to gawk at but even those are getting kinda rare now.
I gave up hope on ever receiving a verifiable conclusion to her cancer saga.
How long till the next ankle ball sighting?

NomiMalone

dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the days when she'd hop on YouNow and rage. LiveLynn is her most true and ultimate cunty self.
This was almost the next best thing. Two "fucks" and at least one "shit" that were not censored, whereas previous videos have "sex" very carefully, very mindfully muted out and it's in the fucking name of a product she's talking about in one of her makeup boxes ("Better Than Sex" lipstick or whatever).

She clearly recorded this rant during a manic episode (brought about by pain meds, hormones, or a combination thereof), minimally edited it, and uploaded it without thinking. CuntyLynn/ProjectionLynn is in full force and it's glorious.

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
The angry bald woman has two out of sync eyes, her brain must be sperging to hell and back. She looks like a plucked bird.
However it pains me to say it but, on some of the eating disorder stuff she actually is spot on. The lay person might not see it because it’s counter intuitive but I can tell she did some research there.
She’s turning into Chantal! So this is the road the death fat lemmings follow down to the sea.....
a lot of what she's saying is accurate assuming she was in treatment.

but she's not in treatment, so...it's mostly just excuses

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever she talks about theoretical therapists she's speaking to they always give her ultimate asspats. Also laughing at the idea of her 'rebranding' like she ever had a brand in the first place. She barely puts any effort into YouTube at all let alone enough to have a branded presence there. If I wanted to be generous and give her a brand despite this it's probably 'troll'

Also does she expect us to feel bad for her by telling us she lost 89lbs by eating 900 calories a day? I'd say do it again if it works Hamber. She has pulled the I can eat junk and lose weight shit so many times in the past and it's what's kept her a death fat. We all know this but she's such a lost cause and hearing her brain dead logic regarding weight loss always throws me for a loop every time

edit: spelling

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
The video title makes me wonder if she found that subreddit that’s somehow managed to stick around after the purge. I know it’s also a reference to her saying “queen of moderation” in one of her older videos, but the way she has been trolling and the fact that back on twitter makes me think she’s reading about herself in “haydur” groups again.

Tags
None