Queen of moderation, literally - 08/06/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Fatphobia is real!

If you choose to attack her for the smallest things, you are fatphobic. You can still be fat and be fatphobic.
These imaginary "-phobias" are supposed to represent discrimination, and discrimination only exists when applied to someone's unchangeable attributes like skin color, gender, or disability. Criticizing poor decisions (being morbidly obese, putting your dink in a poz anus, mutilating a child's genitals because you want him to be female) is just the reasonable thing to do, not discrimination, and certainly not an "irrational fear".

These terms were invented by critical theory lunatics to make it seem like the problem was with the people criticizing self-destructive lifestyles, not the ones living them. Now literal retards like Hamber use them to deflect all criticism and blame for their slow suicide. The terms imply that this behavior is natural and "just the way I'm meant to be", but no one is meant to be 550 pounds, so no one is discriminating against you, fat lying gunt.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Oh man she makes me moti when she’s in full smug-lynn flow.. Shut up Amber and learn some humility, a bit of ‘I’m grateful and blessed’ for your supporters, medical team and friends wouldn’t go amiss, neither would a ‘thank you, I’m listening’ to all us idiots who keep you in your lazy, gluttonous lifestyle.

Bitch won’t ever lose weight, she’s in Lexington with easy access to whatever her fat heart desires, medication to take any discomfort away and wads of cash to eat herself into oblivion. Only thing she’s going to lose now is a leg to the beetus.

And Becky is far from ‘fucking gorgeous’. Like, light years far. And here’s a news flash Amber, so are you.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If she really has an eating disorder and a food addiction, then allowing “a little” candy and junkfood is really fucking dumb.

One of the problems with addiction is that it messes with your brain.

Otherwise alcoholics would have no problems with only drinking in the weekends, and heroin addicts would never trawl the streets at 2 am because they’re out.

There is a physical component to food addiction, and if you’re really addicted to sugar, and that dopamine rush the combo of fat and sugar gives you, then the only way to quit is cold turkey.

She’s gonna plateau or start packing the pounds on again really quickly.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
It is not hard to lose weight when you are 500 pounds. It is actually more difficult to gain or maintain your weight. She is eating twice as much as "normal" girl of her height. Her plateauing at 500 pounds shows that she cannot lose weight on her own. if anyone else on here suddenly woke up in her body, the weight would melt away because of how much less they would be eating (plus the AIDS because you are all fagets).

She does not eat that much candy, except when she eats a pound of it at a time.

There is not much difference between a nutritionist and dietitian in the way she is using the terms. Nutrition is the chemical and physiological aspects of food and the body. It is how the body uses, stores, and excretes things people put in it through the top hole. Dietetics is what people eat and changing their nutrition for specific purposes (athletics, weight loss, kidney disease, being an old geezer, etc). Nutritionist and dietitian are used interchangeably and often licensed the same way. A dietitian knows just as much about nutrition as a nutritionist (possibly more if nutritionists are not subject to licensing or certification.) She is trying to justify ignoring advise of a dietitian (registered with state and certified by governing body) because she disagrees with no french fried potatoes and no sweets advice.

Re: her fat idiot manservant: Ambs is the one who brought up Becky's weight before and how great she was doing in losing weight with her no sugar candies.
However it pains me to say it but, on some of the eating disorder stuff she actually is spot on. The lay person might not see it because it’s counter intuitive but I can tell she did some research there.
She’s turning into Chantal! So this is the road the death fat lemmings follow down to the sea.....
It is an excuse. Nothing more. She has never restricted herself. Her math never checked out. She was 2500kcal day deficit with a weekly binge, but still gaining weight several pounds every week. It is not possible. She pretends to restrict herself on some occasions, but otherwise gorges in her mook-bongs that are totally not binges. Her idea of moderation is several times what a normal person would eat.

Amber tries to manipulate those around her into thinking she is right. She sucks at it though, so she has to surround herself with actual slow in the minds.

Last edited:

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Oh man she makes me moti when she’s in full smug-lynn flow.. Shut up Amber and learn some humility, a bit of ‘I’m grateful and blessed’ for your supporters, medical team and friends wouldn’t go amiss, neither would a ‘thank you, I’m listening’ to all us idiots who keep you in your lazy, gluttonous lifestyle.

Bitch won’t ever lose weight, she’s in Lexington with easy access to whatever her fat heart desires, medication to take any discomfort away and wads of cash to eat herself into oblivion. Only thing she’s going to lose now is a leg to the beetus.

And Becky is far from ‘fucking gorgeous’. Like, light years far. And here’s a news flash Amber, so are you.
Oh no, what if she shows us the laygs after they get amputated???? That bitch, I bet she would! Just like that rotten ass I don’t know what nasty wisdom tooth, I’ve never seen such a cavity, not in nature.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I have reached a point where I realise that everyone, including me. are total spacs for getting upset, angry or whatever about her content - People spazing out about her and getting angry are hilarious and people giving pathetic advice about 'getting help' or 'eating healthly' are either idiots or fake caring.

I am just going to enjoy her trolling people at the expense of her own life

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I have reached a point where I realise that everyone, including me. are total spacs for getting upset, angry or whatever about her content - People spazing out about her and getting angry are hilarious and people giving pathetic advice about 'getting help' or 'eating healthly' are either idiots or fake caring.

I am just going to enjoy her trolling people at the expense of her own life
I entirely agree. She is an idiot and I am surprised that people are upset that she says idiotic things. Why would she follows anyone's advice when she hardly follows the advice of professionals. Only when faced with her own mortality, she followed their instruction. She is not interested in people's recommendations, and when she asks for it, it is only for show. All Amber wants is to be an inspiration for someone. She is not getting it and it drives her crazy. She is a trainwreck that no one can do anything about it, so we may just laugh at her.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I cringe whenever Amber tries to use memes about her in her videos and titles. It really feels like a "how do you do fellow kids" level of desperately trying to seem in on the joke.
See, also: TikTok profile activity.

89 Pounds 2: Electric Boogaloo

What do y'all think? Will this next saga be the Empire Strikes Back of the Amberverse, or more of the Batman and Robin...?
I'm hoping for the fatosphere version of The Room, personally.

Well this video is getting recommended for the saltiness contained within so I'm going to hate-watch, but not recap it because it sounds pretty one note. Just want to note first off, looks horrible still even with the blown out gain settings washing out the beetus eyes/knuckles. Oh this fat pig, how dare you rape Simple Mind's greatest hit for your shitty video, well that's it, you asked for it porky:

You turn me off, you drop me down
And like the fattest slop I'd share with you
You drop us down, don't you ever stop, we're here with you
Now it's all or nothing
'Cause you say you'll follow through
You follow kiwis, and we, we, we follow you

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all bulks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the scales go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Who's gonna save you?
Alive and Kicking
Stay until your binge is, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your binge is, until your binge is, Alive

Oh you gift me up to the suggested top, so I can be seen
Oh you ad me up, till the sheckles come
And the poop bun pulls back
But if that don't mean nothing
Like if someday it should fall through
You'll take me home where the hippo's from
And we'll be with you

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all bulks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the scales go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Don't say no pie
Don't say no pie
In the final seconds who's gonna feed you?

Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your binge is, binge is, Alive and Kicking
Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your binge is, binge is, Alive and Kicking

Accurate title of this video should be, "Fat attention whore works the social media corner."

Tags
None