Queen of moderation, literally - 08/06/20 -

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
The problem with people like Amberlynn is they get into an exercise and diet routine. They see the words "Cheat Day" and their eyes light up and they think it means it's a day to let loose. They just end up reversing all the work they did over the week.

It's really sad to see her say she can't go to the doctor because they'll say "Holy shit you're gargantuan you need to be put on a strict diet" and that's just not right. Maybe if you weren't over 500 lbs, you wouldn't have to do such extreme measures to lose weight.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Looking at Becky lately, I wonder if she is transitioning. No boobs, dress like a man, eat steak. That certainly would make for an interesting story arc.
Does transitioning make you gain 100 lbs? It's amazing how big Becky is now compared to 6 months ago. She must be on Amber's diet or even worse.

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if you weren't over 500 lbs, you wouldn't have to do such extreme measures to lose weight.
I mean, isn't this kinda against reality though? She could literally make a few very minor changes (no drinks other than water, no snacks, no fast food, no fried food, no takeout, no prepackaged food. Pick any 2 and it'd work.) and the weight would melt off. She can't even do that much.

The only time she has or will lose weight, is when she is physically unable to eat. She'd blow a gastric bypass before she left the hospital, and she'd lie her fucking teeth out about following any take-home diet plan. Big Ambs is going to be fat forever, the only point of argument is how long "forever" will be for a gorl.

Tags
None