Queen of Moderation (livestream) 05/05/20 -

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
archive in this post

She puts lotion on her face instead of moisturizer. I am a guy and I know that is reetarded.

Eric tells us that Trixie and Twinkie are lesbians.

Amber says she likes Chantal and Peetz. "He seems like such a sweetheart."

Deadass.

"Is that a tornado?!?!?!"

Amberlynn says she is a powerbottom.

SUCK-A-LENT vs SUCK-U-LENT

Eric goes into conspiracy mode that is so stupid it doesn't even bear writing down.

IT'S HAPPENING - Eric
it's happening.gif

She just called out Charlie Gold lol.

"Why is she so concerned with mine (my weight) and the things that I do? Her whole channel is around me and Chantal. Hashtag Obsession. Point blank period. "

The first livestream died so here is the new link:
archive in this post

Amberlynn has no idea who Jeffrey Epstein is. Really sis?

Last edited by a moderator:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course she'd "like" Chantal - that pig unabashedly eats what she wants, when she wants & as often as she wants. Amber is too spineless to do that on YT or admit to doing so. But oh how she wishes she could spend 24/7 at the trough without consequences! Peetz? She'd like someone like that to be the perfect foil for what she thinks is her cuteness & quirkiness.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
r
Of course she'd "like" Chantal - that pig unabashedly eats what she wants, when she wants & as often as she wants. Amber is too spineless to do that on YT or admit to doing so. But oh how she wishes she could spend 24/7 at the trough without consequences! Peetz? She'd like someone like that to be the perfect foil for what she thinks is her cuteness & quirkiness.
And, at least compared to Amber, Chantal has a certain amount of autonomy. Can drive, some mobility...Course who knows how much longer that'll be...

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
How is she so perplexed and nervous about putting face moisturizer on her face...the bitch gets beauty subscriptions and puts straight lotion on?

500 hours of research and yet this is the first thing that pops up on Google
Screenshot_20200505-140833(1).png

LMAO I'm dying at eric discussing something from his past about his mom and moving and amber retained nothing from it and just goes back to the chat.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive of So raw you guise fawk:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Tags
None