Skitzocow Queeny Cameron - Christian identity lunatic preacher

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Queeny Cameron is a racist youtuber who makes videos rambling on about non-whites, and an evil conspiracy. She spends a lot of her time accusing other racists of being in the conspiracy and releases extremely rambly and nonsensical rants about them.

she also responds to criticism:
upload_2015-12-20_13-42-37.png

Mecha-Lenin

My tomb as free WiFi
kiwifarms.net
What we have here is just another symptom of a world in which people are fed the Bible uncritically and fed racism uncritically.

Once the combined rot of hatred and religious dogma settles in one's brain... it can't be uprooted, sadly.

I see enough of this shit on FSTDT anyway. I'll come back when it is featured. Good day.

K>C

kiwifarms.net
Some white supremacists think Christian Identity is a plot by the Jews to destroy the white race, since they use Hebrew prophets. Their theology is basically all the old testament prophets and Jesus were white Europeans and the Jews stole them and made them their own.

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will perhaps give a more detailed explanation of what christian identity is:
Christian identity is a weird cult vital to the white supremacist movement today.
To give an explanation of their beliefs they vary from group to group but they all are racist. They believe that white "Aryans" are the Israelites in the bible and that only white people can be saved, they believe the Jews are plotting to destroy the white race through interracial marriage and through other ways. They believe that satan impregnated Eve in the garden of Eden, and that her son from that Cain was the father of the Jews. They if they don't believe that, believe that Esau impregnated people of other races, creating the jews. They believe that non-whites don't have souls at all.
It started around the late 1930's in America,but only became somewhat popular through the efforts of Wesley Swift (1913-1970) who spread the message to a number of racist groups including the KKK. Wesley Swift recruited as his disciples William Potter Gale (1916-1988) and Richard Butler (1918-2004) who had a major impact on the white supremacist movement. William Potter Gale helped form the Posse Comitatus in the 196o's which was a direct predecessor on the sovereign citizen movement. Butler formed the Aryan Nations one of the biggest neo-nazi organizations in America. A lot of the white supremacist movement today believes in Christian Identity, including most of the Ku Klux Klan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Deathfromabove

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it very interesting how schizophrenic people have this unique way of typing online. It's always paragraphs of disjointed words thrown together with what seems like little thought. Honestly I feel bad for people like this because it's obvious they need some sort of medication or help.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a look at the site..it's mostly filled with the same nutbar-style photoshop/meme-ish poster photo style we saw from the manhood101 guys.
And it has literally no navigation, FAQ, contact page or anything. Just a cluster of sub-pages on randomly titled subjects..

EDIT: From a quick google search, this appears to be what she looks like:
8_2.jpg

And there appear to be two different YT channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenyCameronForever
and
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenieCameron

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a look at the site..it's mostly filled with the same nutbar-style photoshop/meme-ish poster photo style we saw from the manhood101 guys.
And it has literally no navigation, FAQ, contact page or anything. Just a cluster of sub-pages on randomly titled subjects..
Did they all take website building advice from Kengle or something? You're right.

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
I just found her and I can't decide who is more insane, her, or the people calling her out as a dog of satan.

I mean look at this shit, someone went to all this fucking work on this page shitting on her. It's just amazing.

http://brotherryan.com/articles/queeny-kweefy-canannite-trolls

Then someone put together a fake google plus account just to post I'm assuming are mostly self made videos telling her shes a crazy satan worshipping bitch or something.

https://plus.google.com/106713634413627284970/posts

I'm fucking blown away.

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty obvious so far from what I've been hearing and reading about her that her and her Husband are just simply your run-of-the-mill religious nutjobs who either have some mental disorders, or have just used too many recreational drugs. Pretty sure they are both followers of the Thelema religion, which was basically your 19th century Scientology.

But it's like these people don't just fucking ignore her for being a nutjob, theres video after video from different people in this "occult researcher community" debunking her and calling her all out as a dis-info agent, JIDF shill, Department of Defense, or just an Evil Satan Worshipper who is the dog of Satan and the incarnation of evil. They try to make it look like they are serious intellectuals, but they end up coming off as fucking nutjobs themselves with these 10 minute rants about her.

LOL I can't take it.