Questions for Women, Advice You Wish You Had Sooner -

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
There are threads in the BP for practical advice about your wardrobe, makeup, cleansing routines, but I didnt see a thread for "deeper" advice.

I want this thread to be a relatively general place for questions for women about navigating social situations, or maybe a guy might want to ask girls a question.

-----
I think advice that I wish that I had sooner would be about telling the difference between a guy who is nice or a "nice guy". I'll give you a quick example:
I had an exam that I was incredibly stressed for and needed to study for. The guy I was seeing at the time insisted that he loved me, he just wants to be with me, let's cuddle and spend time together so that I can de stress... in reality, what would have helped me is being able to focus and study, not have a guy pester me about spending time with me.
Whether he was projecting or being too self absorbed, the end result is the same; I felt invalidated, frustrated, and that along with other situations, I felt objectified.
I think that this is a nice guy (tm) instead of a guy who is nice and actually cares.
----
A question I would have for other women - how do you tell if someone is acting a certain way with you because that is how they are, or because you genuinely did something wrong/made a bad impression?

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many women have such difficulty expressing interest in men? Nearly every lady I've known behaves as if they've never interacted with the opposite sex before.
Can confirm, my last 3 exs (and a couple chicks I dated when I was single) in the beginning always put up a front and acted like they weren't interested.

I like it when a woman is just up front with that she wants and if she likes me, she should either tell me straight up, express it physically, or both.

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can confirm, my last 3 exs (and a couple chicks I dated when I was single) in the beginning always put up a front and acted like they weren't interested.

I like it when a woman is just up front with that she wants and if she likes me, she should either tell me straight up, express it physically, or both.
Defense mechanism probably. Those girls have exes too. Not to play armchair psychologist but everybody has their own experiences with love and relationships. It could be do to past hurt and not wanting to appear vulnerable.
Or maybe they think it makes them appear more desirable. Codependency and looking needy is frowned upon, so maybe it’s the need to look strong and independent, or maybe these woman did have more independent strong personalities.
Love is not instant and sometimes attraction isn’t either. Sometimes it takes time for those feelings could grow. It could be a combination of any of those things.

Fullmetal Autist

russian jew
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many women have such difficulty expressing interest in men? Nearly every lady I've known behaves as if they've never interacted with the opposite sex before.
I maybe misunderstand the question, but I think, a lot of women worry to look like they are too eager to be interested in a man and get some negative or violent attention from him as a result. Depends on your age but when you are young, so much as a smile can give some guy the wrong impression if he assumes too much. It is also sometimes seen as a girl being "too forward" or sexually aggressive to show upfront interest in a man, rather than wait for him to validate you first, depending on your culture.

But then again, maybe the girl is simply not interested in you, or in men at all, and that's why they acted this way.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
POWERLEVELING: THE THREAD

This is stupid and you should know better. Stick to making videos. You're very good at making videos.
😭 I tried

Well, that probably has to do with the fact that men are typically expected to be the pursuers. If a woman pursues a man, she could be seen as a slut or as desperate.

I also cant help but think that women might be pickier than men, so by the time a woman wants to ask a guy out, maybe the guy just already happened to make the first move? I'm just thinking that in my case, a guy I liked approached me before I decided to approach him, and it just so happened to be that way.

Question for the ladies, why have you all become pudgy and addicted to the sensation of makeup and other chemicals on your face in recent years? :cunningpepe:
This question is probably a joke, but I think that insecurities bred by social media and mass marketing are to blame.

Does anyone have good advice for not comparing yourself to people whose lives seem so much better/are prettier on social media?

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
When you have your sleepovers why do your pillowfights always end in cunnilingus instead of the victor standing atop a pile of feathers and corpses?
But every sleepover I ever attended ended with me, victorious in the pillowfight, standing atop a pile of feathers and corpses.

There was supposed to be cunnilingus? What?

Don't get me wrong--I still savor the thrill of those victories. But now I'm wondering if I was doing sleepovers wrong, all along...

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have good advice for not comparing yourself to people whose lives seem so much better/are prettier on social media?
Enough life experience to realise that SM is just a facade.
I’ve seen women I know do the whole ‘luff my man’ bollocks on social media when their other half is actually knocking them about or cheating. Then they post all the breakup rage, then a month later it’s the same saccharine crap with a new man. It’s all a facade and cope. Women posting #soblessed when they’re downing two bottles of wine a night. Posting fancy purchases when they’re in debt to their eyeballs. It’s all fake.
Comparison is the thief of joy. It’s so easy to post snapshots of glamorous or funny stuff even if someone is falling apart. Most people have fairly dull lives. Some will have brilliant ones and some shit. Neither impact on your life unless they’re close enough so just don’t stress about it. What’s real is what’s in front of you.

Tags
None