Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Harshed Mellow

kiwifarms.net
What is the trash burger bit? Did Ralph really dig through the trash to find a hamburger?
Yes. I think it was during the Miami irl streams. Someone was eating a hamburger, didn't finish it and threw it out. Not long after Ralph is eating a hamburger and no one ever saw him enter the gas station or go anywhere else to acquire said burger.

Ralph pulled a George Costanza but in the dirtiest trash possible.

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
Why did Ade go full scorched earth and grant an interview with Null and then the RO against the Ralphamale?

Last edited:

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
He claims he doesn't have diabetes, although he was spotted using diabetic socks at an IRL meetup.
He might have shit going on on his lower legs simply from poor circulation. Sores and swelling and red nasty looking skin. Ade would have told us if he were diabetic because that would be funny as hell. With his lifestyle he's probably prediabetic.

Harshed Mellow

kiwifarms.net
Why did Ade go full scorched earth and grant an interview with Null and then the RO against the Ralphamale?
Ralph, in his infinite wisdom, decided to write a hit piece against Ade because Ade and her retarded friend was taking pot shots at him. He did his normal shit, questioning her sanity, looks, tightness of her pussy.. But she got him such in a tizzy he doxed her. Until that point he was smart enough to keep the killstream and the Ralph retort separate but Ralph is not a chess player and Ade at least knows tic-tac-toe. This lead to his patreon getting clapped, I think he had to pay her some restitution and the spiral has sped up from there. Riveting stuff.

Although, in thinking of it now, I wonder if there was any one event that really set this whole guntball rolling down hill. Losing Nora? Losing income?

I personally think things took a nose dive when Masterson convinced Ralph that the killstream was a video show and his crew of speds all agreed outside of Bibble I believe. That opened him up to so much ridicule and made him the attention of the show even more vs watching spergs slapfight. I remember the chats rolling in, the seething and banning. He couldn't lie about losing weight, he has to remain seated if anyone is standing because he's the height of a short female, He got made fun about his clothes to the point he's bragging about spending 2k on an outfit, and so much more.

We have Maddax to thank for this. He was giving Ralph poor advice intentionally, I believe. Masterson looked too long at the Lolcow Abyss and it eventually consumed him too.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
Ralph, in his infinite wisdom, decided to write a hit piece against Ade because Ade and her retarded friend was taking pot shots at him. He did his normal shit, questioning her sanity, looks, tightness of her pussy.. But she got him such in a tizzy he doxed her. Until that point he was smart enough to keep the killstream and the Ralph retort separate but Ralph is not a chess player and Ade at least knows tic-tac-toe. This lead to his patreon getting clapped, I think he had to pay her some restitution and the spiral has sped up from there. Riveting stuff.

Although, in thinking of it now, I wonder if there was any one event that really set this whole guntball rolling down hill. Losing Nora? Losing income?
I would say that nothing has impacted Ralph more than getting booted off YouTube.

That was a massive financial hit and he is arguably now in a position where he isn't making enough money to cover his expenses and is having to dip into his rapidly dwindling savings.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t even call her talking to Josh as “full scorched earth.” Like she talked about her ex online. Ralph shouldn’t be stalking every comment about himself online but he does it to trigger himself. He purposely triggers himself so his paypigs feel like they are in a fight to help with something. Ralph isn’t a victim, he paints himself as one though, hoping he’ll get more donations.

As others told you Ralph doxed her work place to his followers, expected them to harass it. He went further and said he would be doing a “shooting up north.” She lives in Michigan. Then made fun of her previous domestic violence relationship on stream with Gator. Also said he was going to go up there and print fliers of his article about her and place them on cars. Then she got the restraining order.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t even call her talking to Josh as “full scorched earth.” Like she talked about her ex online. Ralph shouldn’t be stalking every comment about himself online but he does it to trigger himself. He purposely triggers himself so his paypigs feel like they are in a fight to help with something. Ralph isn’t a victim, he paints himself as one though, hoping he’ll get more donations.

As others told you Ralph doxed her work place to his followers, expected them to harass it. He went further and said he would be doing a “shooting up north.” She lives in Michigan. Then made fun of her previous domestic violence relationship on stream with Gator. Also said he was going to go up there and print fliers of his article about her and place them on cars. Then she got the restraining order.
Him threatening to shoot ade gave him the quickest granted restraining order I've seen too lol. The judge took one whiff of the gunt and ordered him the fuck away

GeorgeFloyd

"BUST ON ME NIGGA!"
kiwifarms.net
What's the appeal of the fediverse? The only server I can find is the kiwifarms one. Also there's no way to see popular posts through filter,it just shoves the newest posts from 5 seconds ago in your face. Seems like a fractured mess.

picaro

kiwifarms.net
What's the appeal of the fediverse? The only server I can find is the kiwifarms one. Also there's no way to see popular posts through filter,it just shoves the newest posts from 5 seconds ago in your face. Seems like a fractured mess.
poa.st
poa.st (onion link)

shitposter.club

freespeechextremists

In the federated Internet you find many undesirables, if users give bad vibes do not hesitate to block people and be cautious